剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
我很乐意考虑当警探
I'm 100% in favor of that.
我完全赞成
Scour away, Investigator.
去看吧 探员
When the CEO of a $30 billion company gets murdered;
当拥有市价三百亿公♥司♥的总裁被谋杀时
it makes this a three-migraine day for me.
这一天我都会头疼个没完
Jay.
杰
Any news on Cosgrove's missing phone?
科斯格罗夫失踪的手♥机♥有什么消息吗
It's got to be turned on before I can track it.
得先开机我才能追踪
What do you have on the family?
家人那边有什么进展
Uh, Camille Cosgrove...
卡米尔·科斯格罗夫
second wife.
第二任妻子
Second wife? What's the story with the first wife?
第二任妻子 那第一任呢
She died 16 years ago.
十六年前去世了
Natural causes; not suspicious.
自然因素 非可疑死亡
If there wasn't a prenup,
如果没有婚前协议
second wife's worth a good part of the billion dollars.
第二任妻子能得到十亿美元的一大半
That's a ton of motive right there.
那就有很多动机了
Cosgrove had a son, Marshall,
科斯格罗夫有个儿子 马歇尔
from his first marriage.
是和前任妻子生的
He stands to inherit as well.
他也继承遗产
Yeah, but why kill the golden goose?
但为什么要杀这只金鹅
You know what's worth more than a billion?
你知道什么比十亿还值钱吗
$30 billion.
三百亿
Who takes over Cosgrove Strategies?
谁会接替科斯格罗夫战略的位置
That would be me.
是我
So, Mr. Powels--
鲍威尔斯先生
Cameron, please. First names and handshakes here.
请叫我卡梅伦 只需要名字和握手
Aw, that's catchy.
琅琅上口啊
That was Jeb's philosophy; he taught me a lot.
那是杰布的观点 他教了我很多
Sounds like you were close.
听起来你俩很亲近
We weren't just close,
我们不只是亲近
he was my best friend.
他是我的挚友
I loved the man.
我爱他
In 20 years, I only saw him mad once--
二十年里 我只见他生过一次气
at a broker he found bending the rules.
他发现一个经纪人违反了规定
Do you have a name for that broker?
你知道那个经纪人叫什么吗
Yeah.
知道
Me.
就是我
Jeb really loved this view.
杰布真的很爱这里的景色
So, you're the, uh...
所以你就是那个
controlling partner now, huh?
执行合伙人了吗
Reluctantly, but yes.
虽然不情愿 但的确如此
Can I ask where were you last night?
我能问你昨晚在哪里吗
You mean, did I kill the only man
你是问我 是不是我杀了这个
who ever gave me a second chance?
曾给过我第二次机会的人吗
I was here...
我当时在这里
helping to run the Scavenger Hunt
一整晚都在帮助运作
all night--
寻宝游戏
on camera, I'm sure.
有录像 我很确定
We're gonna need that video.
我们需要那段视频
Take whatever you like.
需要什么就拿什么吧
How about rival firms
有没有哪些竞争公♥司♥
or business deals that went sour?
或是生意出了问题
Jeb didn't make enemies.
杰布没有敌人
$30 billion investment bank and no enemies?
有价值三百亿的投行却没敌人
I don't buy it.
我不信
Do you know why the market fell this morning?
你知道为什么今早股市下跌了吗
Because everybody respected Jeb.
因为人人都尊重杰布
How about the much younger second wife?
那小他很多的第二任妻子呢
Camille? She's lovely.
卡米尔 她很可爱
And they seem to be happy with their arrangement.
他们似乎对约定协议非常满意
Arrangement?
约定
When it comes to the corporation or our financial positions...
当公♥司♥或财务状况出现问题时
I'm the guy to speak to.
我有权发言
But about Jeb's personal life...
但关于杰布的个人生活
you'll need to speak to Camille.
你们就得问卡米尔了
He warned us, that the bubble was about to burst,
他警告过我们 市场泡沫即将破灭
but did anybody listen?
但有人听吗
No, they called him Chicken Little.
没有 人们叫他四眼天鸡
And then the sky fell.
然后天都塌了
And afterwards...
在这之后
did he ever say, "I told you so"?
他有没有说过"我早告诉过你们吗"
No, not Jeb.
没有 杰布不这样
If there were more Jeb Cosgroves,
如果再多几个杰布·科斯格罗夫
the financial crisis would never have happened.
就不会有金融危机了
He proved that you didn't have to be horrible...
他证明了你们没必要郁闷
I'll interview the pretty widow.
我要跟那个漂亮的寡妇谈谈
Of course you will.
当然是你去了
I'll take the son.
我去和儿子谈
And he never once called me "Mr. Hibbert."
他从没叫过我"希伯特先生"
It was always "John." First names...
始终是"约翰" 只有名字
and handshakes.
和握手
To Jeb.
敬杰布
To Jeb.
敬杰布
Well, there's your pretty widow.
那位就是你要找的美丽遗孀
But about Jeb's personal life...
但是关于杰布的私生活...
you need to speak to Camille.
你得问卡米尔
Remember that arrangement Powels was telling us about?
还记得鲍威尔斯跟我们说的协议吗
That's the guy.
就是那个人
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Oh, I just know.
我就是知道
Go get her.
去找她聊聊
Excuse me.
抱歉打扰一下
Could you tell me where I'd find Marshall Cosgrove?
你能告诉我在哪能找到马歇尔·科斯格罗夫吗
He's on the rooftop terrace.
他在屋顶露台上
There?
那边上去吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Marshall?
马歇尔
I'm Carrie Wells, I'm, uh...
我叫凯莉·威尔斯 我...
I'm here to help find out
我来这是为了查明
what happened to your dad.
你♥爸♥爸出了什么事
You mind if I sit?
介意我坐下吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Mrs. Cosgrove?
科斯格罗夫太太吗
Camille.
叫我卡米尔吧
First names, got it.
直呼名字 明白了
Lieutenant Al Burns.
我是艾尔·彭斯队长
I'm very sorry for your loss.
对你失去亲人深表遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you investigating who killed Jeb?
你在调查是谁杀了杰布吗
Yes.
是的
I know this is a difficult time,
我知道对你而言这不是个合适的时机
but I do have a few questions,
但如果可以的话
if that's okay?
我有几个问题想问你
Anything to help.
悉听尊便
Okay.
好的
I'm sorry. And you are?
抱歉 你是哪位
Robert Chavez.
我是罗伯特·查韦斯
Lieutenant Al Burns.
我是艾尔·彭斯队长
And your relation to the family?
你和这家人是什么关系
Camille's boyfriend.
我是卡米尔的男朋友
I wasn't aware you and your husband were separated.
我不知道你和你的丈夫分手了
We weren't.
我们没分手
Was Mr. Cosgrove-- Jeb--
科斯格罗夫先生 杰布...
aware you were seeing someone else?
知道你跟别人在约会吗
Of course.
当然知道
Jeb and I had an open marriage.
杰布和我奉行开放式婚姻
Everyone here knows about it.
在场的所有人都知道这事
Although...
尽管...
some are uncomfortable with it.
有些人对此难以接受
I know our lifestyle seems strange,
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表