剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Listen, you stay out of this.
你别管这事
These IAB guys are nightmares.
那些内务科的人就是噩梦
They'll get you jammed up or fired.
他们会为难你 甚至解雇你
Trust me, the ballistics test will clear me.
相信我 弹道测试会还我清白的
I'm gonna clear you,
我会还你清白
because I'm gonna find out who killed Oscar Payn.
因为我会找出杀死奥斯卡·佩恩的凶手
Do I even want to know
我能知道
how you got your hands on these?
你是怎么拿到这些东西的吗
All I can say is
我只能说
a highly-classified bundt cake recipe was involved.
与一份高度机密的蛋糕配方有关
Jo?
乔
I could get fired for what I'm doing,
我可能会因为我正在做的事被解雇
and I don't want to get you mixed up in it.
我不希望把你牵扯进来
Oh, no. I'll be okay. I'll be okay.
不 我没事的 没事的
I'm the Dirty Harry of M.E.S.
我是验尸官里的"肮脏哈里"
Mm. How close is the match?
匹配度有多少
Well, I'm not a ballistics expert.
我不是弹道专家
From what I can tell,
就我所知
pretty darn close.
匹配度很高
Well, Al's getting the gun tested independently, so...
艾尔会把他的枪单独做测试 所以
Fingers crossed.
祈祷吧
Take a look at this, hmm?
看看这个
Single round penetrated Payn's skull
一枪射入佩恩的头骨
precisely dead center.
正中眉心
In other words, right between the eyes.
换而言之 刚好在两眼之间
From ten yards.
从三米开外
Which means our shooter knew their way around a gun.
也就是说凶手的枪法很好
Eliot, what is this?
艾略特 这是什么情况
Melvin Stearns' attempt to humiliate me.
梅尔文·斯登想要羞辱我
Son of a bitch wants to show me up
狗♥娘♥养♥的想让我
in front of my own people.
在我自己的人面前难堪
Look, I know you've kept it in between the lines so far.
我知道到目前为止都在小心行事
And both of us know Stearns is waiting for us to over...
咱俩也都知道斯登在等着我们完蛋
Are you gonna tell me to stop? God, no.
你想让我停手吗 天呐 当然不
I'm asking you to be careful.
我让你小心点
Where's Al?
艾尔呢
These goons showed up, confiscated his computer,
那些强盗突然出现 没收了他的电脑
and announced they were interviewing all of us.
还宣布他们要跟我们所有人谈话
Hmm. He took off.
他出去了
Oh, hey, I might have something for you.
我有些东西可能对你有用
I dug into Payn's gang, the Tumbling Sixes,
我研究了佩恩的帮派 翻滚六人组
and I may have found something interesting.
发现了一些有意思的事
Take a look. Once Payn got out,
你看看 一旦佩恩出门
things went south with his wife Alma.
他的妻子阿尔玛就不对劲了
Apparently, he thought she was cheating on him.
显然 他认为她有外遇
His parole officer thinks it could have been
他的假释官认为可能是和
with his old partner Hector Griego.
他的老搭档赫克托·格雷戈
Griego got out of jail four months before Payn.
格雷戈比佩恩早四个月出狱
And guess what?
你猜怎么着
He's a vet,
他是名退伍军人
weapons-trained in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗接受过武器训练
If Hector Griego was sleeping with Payn's wife,
如果赫克托·格雷戈和佩恩的妻子有一腿
then we have a suspect that has a grudge against Al
那我们就有了一个既怀恨艾尔
and wanted Payn out of the way.
又想除掉佩恩的嫌犯
And was a damn good shot.
而且枪法很好
Now, there's no last known address.
现在住址没有登记
We don't know where he is.
我们不知道他在哪
Well, I'll bet Alma Payn knows where he is.
我敢打赌阿尔玛·佩恩知道他在哪
Head over there.
去找她
Listen, Beth, I'll take a polygraph.
贝丝 我会接受测谎仪
Al, I've told you, that's not admissible in court.
艾尔 我跟你说过 法庭不会采纳的
Well, it's got to mean something if I offer to take the test.
我主动要求测试 总能说明点什么
The problem is, you take the poly,
问题在于 你接受测谎
they can ask you questions you don't want to answer.
他们就能问一些你不想回答的问题了
For example, "Are you upset Oscar Payn
比如 "奥斯卡·佩恩的眉心
took a bullet between the eyes?"
中了一枪 你感到不安吗"
Look, I know this is hard,
我知道这很困难
but you've got to trust me and just relax.
但你得相信我 放轻松
Relax? You try to relax with IAB guys
放轻松 内务科的人为了你
camped out at Major Crimes right on top of you.
都来重案组野营了 你还能轻松吗
I know. Would you just stay cool?
我知道 你能淡定一点吗
Stearns is trying to bait you,
斯登是想刺♥激♥你
hope you'll take a swing at one of them
希望你能痛扁他们其中一个
and give them a reason to send you to Rikers.
给他们一个送你去里克斯监狱的理由
They're up there questioning my team.
他们在那盘问我的组员
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Call me the second the test comes in.
测试结果一出就打电♥话♥给我
All right.
好的
Detective Margolis?
马戈利斯警探
Sharon Margolis?
莎伦·马戈利斯在吗
Detective Lee,
李警探
you'll be next.
你是下一个
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah.
还好
I just couldn't watch Stearns
我就是看不下去斯登
walking all over my life.
骑到我的脖子上
Murray's got a lead.
莫里有头绪了
Payn's old pal Hector Griego.
佩恩的老搭档赫克托·格雷戈
Looks like he was sleeping with Payn's wife
看来佩恩出狱前 他跟佩恩的妻子
while he was in jail. Murray's heading out there.
有一腿 莫里赶过去了
Carrie, thanks,
凯莉 谢谢
but you guys got to remember, this is internal affairs.
但你们得记住 这是内部事务
If you're gonna tell me to be careful,
如果你想让我小心
I'm gonna tell you to shut it.
我会跟你说闭嘴
Hey, Carrie.
凯莉
Can we talk?
我们可以谈谈吗
Sure.
好的
What's up?
怎么了
Uh... listen.
听着
I was grabbing a beer with Al about a month ago.
大概一个月之前我跟艾尔喝酒
He was talking about the Payn case.
他谈过佩恩的案子
He knew Payn was out of prison?
他知道佩恩出狱了
And he was really steamed about it.
他对此还很愤怒
He told me...
他跟我说
he told me he wished that somebody
他跟我说 他希望有人
would wipe that guy off the map.
能把那家伙干掉
Al's words, not mine.
艾尔的原话 不是我说的
If IAB finds out about this...
如果内务科发现这事
Did anyone else overhear this?
还有别人听到这个吗
We were in a bar with a lot of cops.
我们和很多警♥察♥一起在酒吧里
Carrie, how do I play this with IAB?
凯莉 这事我应该怎么跟内务科说
If they catch me lying... I'm toast.
如果他们抓到我说谎 我就完了
You do whatever you have to do, Jay.
做你该做的事 杰
I don't understand.
我不明白
I-I told the police
我已经把我知道的
everything I know about what happened to Oscar.
奥斯卡的事都告诉警方了
And you've been very helpful, Mrs. Payn.
你提供的一切对本案很有帮助 佩恩太太
I just have a couple more questions, if that's okay.
要是可以的话 我还想问几个问题
Yes, of course.
当然 请问
If you don't mind me asking,
如果你不介意的话 我想问一下
how much you pay a month for this place?
这地方一个月租金多少
I... I don't know.
我...我不清楚
Like, $2,250, maybe? That about right?
大约2250刀吗 差不多吗
That's $27,000 a year.
一年就是两万七千刀
Last year, you reported a part-time income
去年你上报了三万刀的
of $30,000.
兼♥职♥收入
Now, that leaves $3,000 a year
现在一年剩下三千刀
for food and clothing.
用来支付吃穿的花销
Wow, those amazing
你所穿的这双
$600 Manolo Blahniks you're wearing.
莫诺罗·布拉尼克斯高跟鞋价值六百刀
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表