剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Sulfur. Yeah.
硫磺 没错
That could be it.
可能就是在那时候
What did he look like?
他长什么样
I know I looked at him, but...
我看向他了 但...
...I don't think I saw his face.
我没看清到他的脸
I-I don't, I don't think I've got what we need.
我觉得我没提供什么有价值的线索
It could be just enough.
但也不少了
It's waterborne, sulfur-based.
毒药是经水传播 原料是硫磺
It's a good start.
是个不错的开始
Okay.
好吧
So, where are we on that maintenance guy?
你们查到那个维修工的资料了吗
Do I have a milk mustache on my face?
我脸上沾牛奶了吗
Because I keep telling my guy, Jerry,
因为我一直告诉杰瑞
to make my cappuccino dry,
别往我的卡布奇诺里加奶
but he makes it wet with extra foam.
但他总是加奶和双倍奶泡
So, Jay, the maintenance guy.
所以杰 维修工到底查得怎么样了
Uh, yeah. Sure. Sorry.
哦 对 抱歉
All right, listen.
好了 听着
I know I'm a zombie,
我知道我要死了
but I don't smell, yet, do I?
但我还没死呢 对吧
We're all just concerned, that's all.
我们只是很担心你
I know, I'm concerned, too. But I just...
我知道 我也很担心 但我得...
Well, you look so sad.
你看起来好难过
Let's just get this out, okay?
让我们赶快把案子破了 好吗
There's something you want to tell me, Jay.
如果你有什么想说的 杰
Just go ahead. What?
那就直说吧
I don't want you to die.
我不想让你死
'Cause you still owe me that 50 bucks
因为我们去年玩"假想足球"
from Fantasy Football last year.
你输给我的五十刀还没给呢
Well, I-I don't want to die, either, because...
我也不想死 因为...
I still haven't taught you how to count cards.
我还没教你怎么算牌呢
Right. And on the maintenance guy--
没错 说到那个维修工
the venue's got no record of anyone working the festival.
活动主办方没有任何工作人员的资料
We're still on it.
我们还在查
All right.
好的
Okay. So, I was going over the financial records for Koban Imports.
我查了一遍科本进口公♥司♥的财务记录
They've been struggling.
他们入不敷出了
But it turns out they got two rather large deposits
但上个月他们的银行账户存入了
in the past month.
两笔数额丰厚的存款
Both cash, just under $10,000--
都是现金交易 在一万以下
so it wasn't reported to the IRS.
所以没上报国税局
You think they came from Nikos?
你觉得是尼克斯给的吗
Yeah, but that seems like way too much money
是的 但不过就是做假的保安制♥服♥
for fake security uniforms, huh?
也给太多钱了吧
But not for something a little more lethal.
但要是做杀人武器的话 这钱就不过分了
And if our guy still needs that something back...
而且如果凶手想拿回什么东西的话...
I had a couple of unis hang out to keep an eye on things.
我派了几队人盯着呢
We need to get over there.
我们得过去看看
911. Lieutenant Burns, Major Crimes,
报♥警♥电♥话♥ 我是重案组的彭斯队长
requesting a 10-13.
请求支援
Officer shot at 1216 163rd Street.
163街1216号♥有警♥察♥中枪
Carrie.
凯莉
There was a car right here.
当时那里有辆车
A rental. You got the plate?
租来的 你记下车牌了吗
Uh, I-I-I didn't... I didn't see it.
我没有 我没看到
Yeah, you did.
你明明看到了
You looked right at it when we came in.
我们进来时你绝对看到了
It was red, four-door.
是辆红色的四门车
You got anything?
你记得什么吗
The make and model?
车牌和型号♥
I-I can't remember.
我 我不记得了
Business was closed for obvious reasons.
关门的原因显而易见
Eric Koban was at the funeral home,
埃里克·科本当时在殡仪馆
making arrangements for Elizabeth.
为伊丽莎白办手续
So, the killer returns to get reloaded,
所以凶手再次回来
or clear out his stash, and finds our guys.
想取走自己的罪证结果发现了我们的人
Koban confirmed that his wife mentioned leasing these lockers,
柯本证实他妻子提过出租这些储物柜
but she didn't say to whom, and no paperwork was filled out.
但她没说租给了谁 而且也没有记录
Strictly a cash under-the-table offer, I imagine.
我猜是直接用现金达成的秘密交易
And then she opens one,
结果她打开了一个
doesn't like what she finds,
看到了不好的东西
confronts him.
质问了他
And that's what gets her killed.
也就给自己惹来了杀身之祸
When I catch this guy,
等我抓到这人
there's no telling what I'm gonna do to him.
我都不知道我会干出什么事来
Check with the CSUs one last time--
再去和犯罪现场调查小组最后确认一下
see if they turned up anything else.
看看他们还有什么发现
You got it.
没问题
Jo, what do we got?
乔 有什么发现
Oh, a Pandora's box of poisons, illegal chemicals.
装满毒药 违禁化学药品的潘多拉魔盒
There are two boxes of spiders in there.
还有两盒子蜘蛛
This guy really liked to mix things up.
这人真的很喜欢混合各种毒药啊
Can any of this help Carrie?
有什么对凯莉有帮助的吗
'Cause I need something here, Jo.
我需要能帮她的线索 乔
Yes, actually it can.
有的 事实上
Whatever was used on Carrie
不管凯莉中的是什么毒
is almost definitely in one of those boxes.
几乎可以肯定存在于其中一个盒子里
Plus the fact that we now know it was a neurotoxin.
而且我们也知道了她中的是神经毒素
Because of her memory?
因为记忆缺失吗
Yeah, bad news for her,
是啊 对她来说是坏消息
but it might just be the thing that saves her life.
但很可能正是这点救了她的命
I need you to tell me the truth.
我需要你给我句实话
What's about to happen?
她会出什么事
Neurotoxins attack the brain.
神经毒素攻击的是大脑
Each one does it differently.
每一种都各有不同
She's obviously weaker,
很明显她越来越虚弱
plus the memory loss,
还伴有失忆
which is particularly cruel in her case.
这对她来说尤其痛苦
She may have seizures.
可能还会导致痉挛
But there's no way to predict any of this stuff.
但是这些都没法预料
We need to do something for her.
我们得做点什么啊
Well, I will take care of what's in there.
我会解决魔盒里的问题
You just make sure that she slows down
你尽量确保她减少行动
and maybe the poison will slow down, too.
也许能够延缓毒性蔓延
You all right?
你还好吗
Listen.
听着
What if, um...
不如
what if I just pulled the car out and we drove away?
不如我们就这么开车私奔吧
Really?
真的吗
Pick up a bottle of wine.
选上一瓶好酒
Get that bread you like, with the cheese.
买♥♥上你爱吃的面包 夹奶酪的
We could head down to the water and...
然后开去海边
Pretend.
求婚
Yeah. Maybe.
可以啊
That'd be nice.
真好
Let someone else be cops for a while.
也换别人当一会儿警♥察♥吧
You've done enough.
你已经做的够多了
Give Jo time to find the antidote,
给乔一些时间找到解药
let us all take over.
让我们来解决这事吧
What if she doesn't?
如果她找不到呢
What if she doesn't find an antidote?
如果她找不到解药怎么办
And anyway, when have I ever slowed down?
再说了 我有退却过吗
I'm not slowing down.
我不会退却的
One of two things is gonna happen here.
现在只有两种可能
I'm gonna keep going,
我会继续追查
until, to quote that incredibly optimistic Dr. Miller,
直到 引用乐观的米勒医生的话
I either drop dead
要么死掉
or I'm gonna solve this.
要么解决此案
I've never really been scared of anything in my...
我一辈子都没有怕过
in my whole life,
任何事
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表