剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
gone with her, or checked on her.
跟她一起去 给她打个电♥话♥
But, um...
但是...
How could you know?
你怎么会想到发生这种事呢
Yeah. Going live in five.
是啊 直播倒数五秒
So Major Crimes has worked out for you.
重案组的工作很适合你
Oh, I love it. Something new every day.
我很喜欢这份工作 每天都有新事物
And you've partnered with your ex.
你的搭档是你的前女友
Maybe... not "ex."
可能...不是"前女友"了
Oh, still ex.
还是前女友
Keeping tabs on me?
一直在关注我吗
Us Washington folk occasionally scan the Times.
我们华盛顿人还是经常看《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的
You two make a lot of news.
你们俩制♥造♥了不少新闻
That we do.
的确
So maybe we should get around to why you called me.
所以我们该讨论下你为什么打电♥话♥给我
I called you 'cause I want to see you.
我打给你是因为我想见你
Al, I'm in the intelligence business.
艾尔 我是在情报部门干的
All right.
好吧
I want to talk to your boss, General Claridge.
我想和你的上司克拉里奇将军谈谈
And you know why.
你知道为什么
It's not gonna happen. The young woman
不可能 毁掉了他职业生涯的
who destroyed his career was killed.
那个女人被杀了
It's pretty standard to talk to anyone who might have motive.
和任何可能有动机的人谈谈都是很正常的
Well, he's not cooperating with anything
他与操纵丑闻的那些人
connected to the scandal.
没有任何关系
I am not interested in the scandal.
我对丑闻不感兴趣
I'm interested in the murder.
我感兴趣的是谋杀
I can force him.
我能迫使他与我谈话
You can try.
你可以试试看
Listen, he is a good man
他是个好人
who's been framed for something that he didn't do.
却被人诬陷于一件他没有做的事情
He's not even in the photo with the intern.
他甚至没和实习生一起出现在那张照片里
Everything is circumstantial.
这一切都是精心安排的
What about the romantic e-mails between him and the intern?
那怎么解释他和实习生的那些暧昧邮件
General Claridge has been around for a long time.
克拉里奇将军在位已久
There are a lot of people with very serious skills
有很多很有本事的人
who would like to see him ruined.
想看他倒台
You're a good cop, Al.
你是个好警♥察♥ 艾尔
Don't you think it's interesting that nobody
你不觉得没人能找到那个实习生
can find the intern, Hoda Amin?
荷达·阿敏 这很奇怪吗
You're telling me the NSA doesn't even know where she is?
你是说连国♥家♥安♥全♥局都不知道她在哪儿吗
I'm saying it's gonna get dirty.
我是说这件事水很深
And I want you to tread lightly here.
我希望你能小心处理
Please.
拜托了
Hey, listen.
听着
I want you to reach out to every contact you have--
我希望你能发动你所有的关系
FBI, Marshals, whatever.
联邦调查局 法警 随便谁
I want to find Hoda Amin.
我要找到荷达·阿敏
The intern from the Claridge scandal?
克拉里奇丑闻里的那个实习生吗
I want to talk to anyone close to Claridge.
我想和任何能接近克拉里奇的人谈谈
She's a good place to start.
从她开始再好不过了
What have you got?
你有什么发现
Well, since we weren't able to find Annabel's phone,
鉴于我们找不到安娜贝尔的手♥机♥
I dumped it for all the call records and texts,
我转而去找通话记录和短♥信♥
but there's nothing there. Nothing about the room
但什么也没找到 没有任何
and anything related.
和那个房♥间相关的内容
My guess is she used Snapchat
我猜她用了速聊
or Burn Note for these kinds of messages.
或即时短♥信♥来发送这些消息
No idea what you're talking about.
完全不知道你在说什么
They're apps where messages appear for a short time,
它们都是可以让消息只保留一小段时间
then they disappear.
然后就自动消失的应用
So, perfect for spies.
所以很适合间谍们使用
Or discreet hookups.
或者谨慎的暧昧关系
I'm downloading it right now.
我现在就下载一个
So I was just sifting through tons of videos from the hotel
我正在筛选一堆酒店电梯和大堂的视频
elevator and lobby. There's Annabel in the elevator.
电梯里的人是安娜贝尔
Time-stamped 10:25.
时间是10:25
Wait a second, why aren't there any images of the 14th floor?
等等 为什么没有任何十四层的画面
That'd be the VIP floor.
那是VIP楼层
Discretion's what they're selling there.
私密性正是他们的卖♥♥点
Lot of plastic surgery recoveries,
有很多整形手术恢复
clandestine meetings, that sort of kind of thing.
和秘密会面之类的
Wait a second, stop it, right there.
等一下 暂停 就在那儿停一下
Yeah, okay. Jay interviewed the housekeeper at the hotel.
好的 杰会和酒店里的管家谈谈的
There was a framed picture of that guy in
安娜贝尔的公♥寓♥里有一张
Annabel's apartment.
加框的和他的合影
And look at the timecode.
看这个时间
Ten minutes after Annabel left the elevator.
就在安娜贝尔离开电梯十分钟后
When does he get back on?
他什么时候出来的
He doesn't. Aha.
他没出来 果然
All right, let's ID him.
好吧 查一下他的身份
All right.
好的
So how long were you two together?
你们在一起多久了
She ended it after the...
是她结束了这段关系
greatest six months of my life.
在我生命中最美好的六个月之后
She was ambitious, but
她野心勃勃 但是
people didn't know her like...
人们对她的了解
like I knew her.
并不如我深
She was kind and she was sweet.
她很善良 又很贴心
Gentle soul in every way.
无论发生什么事都有着一颗温柔的心
Did you follow her to the hotel?
你跟踪她到的酒店吗
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你的语气好像这是件坏事一样
I needed to tell her how I felt.
我得告诉她我的感觉
So you go up to the 14th floor...
所以你去了十四层...
And I knocked and I knocked, but...
我不停地敲门 但是...
but sh-she wouldn't open the door to talk to me.
但她不肯开门和我说话
She told me to leave.
她叫我走开
How'd you know about that room?
你怎么知道她在哪个房♥间
I was her cameraman at WHN before I quit.
辞职前我是她在WHN的摄影师
You never get back on the elevator.
你没再回到电梯里
Where'd you go?
你去哪儿了
There's a secret set of stairs to...
有一个秘密楼梯
sneak out celebrities. We used them all the time.
名人们用的 我们经常用
Carrie Wells.
我是凯莉·威尔斯
Detective Wells? This is Hoda Amin.
威尔斯警探吗 我是荷达·阿敏
You need to stop looking for me.
你不能再寻找我了
Where are you?
你在哪
I'm no longer in the country. Please.
我不在国内了 求你了
By pursuing me, you're putting my life in danger.
你一直找我 会让我陷入生命危险
I'm begging you.
我乞求你
Hello?
还在吗
Hello?
在吗
Jay said Hoda's cell was a burner.
杰说荷达的电♥话♥是一次性手♥机♥
No way to be certain it was really her.
无法证实就是她
It was her. I know it was her.
是她 我知道是她
And she's trying to tell us something important.
她想告诉我一件很重要的事
Someone wants us to stop.
有人想要我们停手
It's the someone that bothers me.
就是这个某人让我很苦恼
These Washington guys...
这些华盛顿的人
Ah, I rest my case. Hello.
不用我多说了吧 你好啊
Is the president here to see me?
总统要到这来见我吗
I'm awfully flattered.
我实在是太荣幸了
Not the president, but the next best thing.
虽不是总统 但也是第二好的事
Francis, get out of my chair.
弗朗西斯 从我的椅子上起开
Needed to check my e-mails. Thank you.
我查了下邮件 谢谢了
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
We need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
In private.
私下的
I like private.
我喜欢私下的
How'd you get the password to unlock my computer?
你怎么知道我电脑密♥码♥的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表