剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
You really want the Duchess to come out
你真想让女公爵到这后发现
and find nothing but a $500 cheese board?
除了份五百刀的奶酪拼盘之外毫无收获吗
No.
不想
Charles, Charles, Charles!
查尔斯 查尔斯 查尔斯
I loved your TED talk on cognitive enhancement.
我喜欢你所做的关于认知增强的TED演讲
I mean, ooh, ah. Sexy.
我觉得 太迷人了
Okay, fine.
好吧
You can have the client list,
你们能看客户名单
but only the clients pertaining to Suzanne.
但只限与苏珊娜有关的客户
That should work. For now.
暂时来说这办法应该有用
...which is why, as a bioethicist,
作为一名生物伦理学家
I must speak out.
这就是为何我必须大胆表达观点
Yes, you must, you must. And...
是的 你必须这么做 并且...
and I'm sure that the Duchess will appreciate that.
并且我相信女公爵会欣赏这一点的
Have a nice day.
祝你今天愉快
You were having a little too much fun over there.
你在那边玩得有点太开心了
Fun? No, no.
开心 不不
I need a much more of a challenge-- fish in a barrel.
我需要更大的挑战 这太容易了
The kind of challenge I need
我所需要的那种挑战
is a challenge with dimples.
是要和有着迷人小酒窝的家伙一起面对的挑战
Hmm. Let's go.
走吧
So on her credit card application,
所以在她的信♥用♥卡♥申请单上
Suzanne Mills puts down that both her parents are deceased
苏珊娜·米尔斯填的是她的父母
back in Illinois.
死于伊利诺伊州
But here's the thing:
但问题在于
I can't find any record of them.
我找不到任何他们去世的记录
Well, death records can be pretty spotty, right?
死亡记录可能非常凌乱 对吗
Especially in a smaller town.
特别是在小城镇里
Yeah, but I can't find any record of Suzanne Mills at all.
对 但我找不到苏珊娜·米尔斯的任何档案
Not in Joliet or anywhere else for that matter.
乔利埃特高中和别的地方都找不到
No high school graduation,
没有高中毕业证书
no DMV records, summer jobs.
没有车管局记录 没有暑期工作记录
How about bank accounts?
银行账户呢
Mm, same thing. There's nothing.
和其他一样 什么也查不到
I'm telling you, Jay,
我跟你说 杰
it's like this girl didn't exist
在她搬到纽约18个月之前
before she moved to New York 18 months ago.
这姑娘就像不存在一样
Liver temp suggests time of death about six hours ago,
肝脏温度表面死亡时间在六小时之前
so that puts it at 8:00 a.m.
所以是早上八点
No sign of sexual assault.
没有性侵的迹象
And what about the toxicology report?
毒理学报告如何
Clean as a whistle.
没有毒品残留
She may have been dealing meth,
她可能一直在买♥♥卖♥♥冰♥毒♥
but she sure wasn't using it.
但她肯定没有吸食
This is interesting, which goes to cause of death.
死因很有趣
You said she was strangled.
你说她是被掐死的
I did. She was.
我是这么说的 她的确是被掐死的
Twice.
被掐死了两次
These are handprints.
这是手印
Looks like he tried to strangle her with his bare hands,
看上去他试图赤手掐死她
and then, for some reason, couldn't finish the job.
之后因为某些原因 没能成功
I found a second set of bruises.
我发现了第二组瘀伤
I think he stopped.
我觉得他停了一下
She was unconscious...
她失去了知觉...
God, I hope she was unconscious.
天呐 我希望她是失去了知觉...
He flipped her over, he finished the job
他把她人翻过来 用某种绳索
with some kind of ligature-- I don't know what kind--
掐死了她 我不知道是哪种
but that's what killed her.
不过这就是杀害她的凶器
So he knew her.
所以他认识她
And he didn't want to look at her face
他不想在杀她时
while he was killing her.
看到她的脸
Yeah. I'm waiting for subdermal photography,
没错 我还在等皮下检测片子
so hopefully we can I.D.
希望我们能
some of these interior bruises to find out
识别出部分皮下瘀伤
what kind of ligature he used.
查清他用的绳索类型
But you're right,
但你说的对
it was an intimate killing.
他们的确关系密切
She knew her killer.
她认识凶手
Anything else?
还有什么发现吗
Uh, yeah. She had some ink.
她有纹身
Nothing really exciting, just, you know, flowers and stuff.
没什么稀奇的 都是些花花草草之类的
But then there's this.
但我又发现了这个
Tell her to forget the green dress.
让她别再想绿裙子了
The silver is much more flattering.
银色更有女人味
Thanks, Craig.
多谢 克雷格
One of Gwen's employees, Craig Zadoc,
格温的手下克雷格·萨多克
had a very similar tattoo,
也有个相似的纹身
only it was 79.0710 degrees west.
不过他纹的是西经79.0710度
Well, that can't be a coincidence.
肯定不是巧合
What was that number again?
他们俩纹的经纬度是多少来着
79.0710 degrees west,
西经79.0710度
43.0800 degrees north.
北纬43.0800度
It's around Niagara Falls.
在尼亚加拉大瀑布附近
A bed and breakfast.
一家家庭旅馆
Looks like Suzanne and Craig were more than just coworkers.
看来苏珊娜和克雷格的关系不止是同事
We were engaged.
我们订婚了
The coordinates were Suzanne's idea.
纹坐标是苏珊娜的主意
Niagara Falls?
尼亚加拉大瀑布
We used to go hiking on the weekends.
我们以前会在周末去徒步旅行
We went up there a couple times.
我们登顶过几次
It's, um...
我就在
It's where I proposed to her.
那里向她求的婚
How is it no one else knew you guys were engaged?
怎么会没人知道你们俩订婚了呢
It's a secret. Because of Gwen.
这是个秘密 因为格温
Sh-She's got this thing that all her handlers had to be single.
她规定手下必须都得单身
She didn't want personal stuff interfering with work.
她不想让私事影响到工作
But Gwen wasn't single.
但格温不是单身啊
Yeah, well, that was Gwen.
这就是格温的做事风格
She liked the rest of us to be available.
她想让我们能够随时投入工作
Suzanne and I were gonna wait till we found new jobs.
苏珊娜和我打算等找到新工作再公开
She said she had a plan, she asked me to be patient.
她说她有个计划 让我耐心等待
It's a nice story, Craig.
故事讲得不错 克雷格
Only problem is, when your fiance turns up dead,
唯一问题就是当你发现未婚妻死了后
why didn't you go straight to the police?
怎么不直接报♥警♥
I-I panicked.
我很害怕
Yeah, a killer panics, Craig.
只有凶手才会害怕 克雷格
Why'd you panic?
你怕什么
I told you, I loved her.
我跟你说过了 我爱她
I would never hurt her.
我不可能伤害她
But you do have a temper, don't you?
但你脾气火爆 对吧
You took two prior assault collars over the past ten years.
你在过去十年里两次因伤人被捕
Then there's the outstanding arrest warrant pending
你还在北卡罗来纳州
from North Carolina.
被下过拘捕令
I've done some bad stuff.
我做过坏事
I used to drink back then, I'd pick fights in bars,
我以前嗜酒 在酒吧里斗殴
but I've done my time, and I've stopped now.
但我坐过牢了 我现在洗心革面了
That arrest warrant's for a speeding violation.
那个拘捕令是因为我超速了
I swear to God, I would never hurt Suzanne.
我发誓 我绝不会伤害苏珊娜
I didn't come to you because
我没报♥警♥因为
I knew you'd find all this stuff.
我知道你们早晚也会发现这些事
Where were you yesterday morning?
你昨天早上在哪里
It was my day off.
我昨天休息
Um, I was supposed to meet Suzanne for lunch.
本该和苏珊娜一起去吃午餐的
When I couldn't reach her, I just...
但我找不到她 所以
I hung out at the apartment.
就一直待在家里
A guy came.
有人来过
There was an exterminator guy.
来灭虫
Find him. He'll tell you I was home.
找到他 他会证明我在家
Don't worry, we will.
别担心 我们会的
You know anybody who was staying with Suzanne? A woman?
还有谁跟苏珊娜住在一起吗 一个女人
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表