剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Fine. Um... I think everything's
很顺利 所有的一切
pretty straightforward.
都很直观
I'll put the time of death
我推断死亡时间为
at about 1:00 A.M.
凌晨一点
I sent you the report.
报告已经发给你们了
Yeah, no, I-I got it, I just, uh...
我收到了 我就是...
You know, I was just wondering if there was anything else
就是想知道有没有其他的什么
that maybe, you know...
可能会...
Is everything all right?
出什么事了吗
Can't a person just drop by anymore?
难道还不让人顺路来打个招呼吗
A person can, but you can't.
普通人会这么做 但你不会
Okay.
好吧
The truth is...
事实是...
I need your advice.
我需要你的建议
Oh, it's about the Secret Service guy.
跟那个特勤局的男人有关的吧
You've been dating a few months,
你们约会几个月了
he's throwing around the "E" Word.
他开始大谈特谈"专一"那套了
Well, honestly, if you ask me,
说实话 要是你问我这个
exclusivity is overrated.
专一实在是有点夸张
I was dating a guy, he was
我跟一个儿童动物园的
a trustee at the children's zoo
受托人约会过
and he said, "Baboons have it down.
他说过"狒狒都摒弃这套了
The females just go out
母狒狒就大摇大摆的走出去
and expose their tushes to the troops
冲着种群撅屁♥股♥
and the troops bow down and applaud..."
种群就会臣服 欢呼..."
No. No. Jo. Jo.
你搞错了 乔
My issue isn't the Secret Service guy.
我的问题不是那个特勤局的男人
M-my issue is that I, uh...
我的问题是...
I knew our victim.
我认识受害人
You knew him?
你认识他
Yeah. How?
没错 怎么认识的
Well, I met him about four months ago,
大概四个月前我见过他
he said his name was Marty.
他说自己叫马蒂
I didn't sleep with him.
我没跟他上♥床♥
Um, we were engaged in...
我们当时正一起...
a game of chance.
玩一个碰运气的游戏
You're gambling.
你在赌博
I thought you stopped.
我以为你已经戒了
I did. But I started again.
是戒了 但赌瘾又犯了
And anyway, you know, we didn't really talk or anything.
总之 我跟他没有交谈或者干别的事
I mean, he just sat across the poker table from me and...
他只是在牌桌上坐我对面
Have you told Al?
你告诉艾尔了吗
No.
没有
No. I needed your advice first.
没告诉 我要先听听你的意见
What do I do?
我该怎么办
Really, we don't know if that has
说实在的 现在还不知道
anything to do with the investigation.
这件事跟调查有没有关系
Exactly-- and so why would I go and tell Al
没错 那我为什么还要告诉艾尔
and get him mad...?
惹他生气
No, but it might.
但可能有关
My advice would be to run with it.
我的意见是说出来
The killer's out there, suppose he kills again?
凶手还逍遥法外 万一再次犯案呢
Right. So I should definitely
没错 所以我一定得
tell Al, then, right?
告诉艾尔 对吧
So, this guy Standley was basically Mr. Clean.
这个叫斯丹利的人基本没什么案底
Murray's going over his phone records, online history...
莫里调查过他的通话和上网记录...
but there's nothing.
都没有发现
He wasn't dating anybody.
他没跟任何人约会
No evidence of drug use.
没有他吸毒的证据
Are you even listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
I met Standley gambling...
大概四个月前
at a card room on the upper west side
我在上西区的一个棋牌室
about four months ago.
看到了斯丹利在赌博
I recognized him when I saw his dead body.
看到他尸体的时候就想起来了
You were playing poker?
你去打扑克了
Yes.
是的
And I know I told you I would quit.
我知道我告诉过你我会戒掉
And I did, I did for a while.
那是真的 我戒了一阵子
For a while? Are you forgetting
一阵子 你忘了
what it took to cover your ass last time
上次在唐人街为了救你
No. I know. in chinatown?
我没忘 费了多大劲吗
If Tom Stoddard hadn't owed me a favor...
要不是汤姆·斯托达德欠我个人情
I appreciate that!
我很感谢你
Oh, well, not enough that you would stop doing it.
还没感谢到会戒掉赌博
It's because I'm weak
那是因为我意志薄弱
and reckless. Selfish.
胆大妄为 你就是自私
And selfish. Stupid.
还有自私 愚蠢
Selfdestructive. I'm not stupid.
自甘堕落 我才不蠢
Yeah, stupid. And you're my partner.
就是蠢 你身为我的搭档
You're compromising an investigation.
还危害调查
I know. And I have put you
我知道 我还让你陷入了
in an impossible situation
一个棘手的处境
and I'm gonna fix it. I'm gonna fix it
我会将功补过的 我会的
because I'm gonna talk to Eliot, okay?
因为我会去找艾略特说出实情 好吗
He's gonna go ballistic.
他会勃然大怒的
I know. It's gonna be the last conversation
我知道 那将会是他和你的
you ever have with him. Yeah, I know.
最后一次对话 我知道
Okay. I'll go with you.
那我陪你去
No. I don't want to compromise you any more than I already have.
不用 我不想再连累你
I'm goona go on my own,
我自己去
I'm a big girl, I'm just gonna...
我是个有担当的女人 我要...
face the music.
直面困难
What are you gonna say?
你要说什么
All right. Okay. Here it is.
好了 我要说的是
Scott Standley was gambling in underground casinos.
斯科特·斯丹利曾在地下赌场赌博
Okay. You believe...
你认为
this is connected to
这与他被杀
why he was murdered?
有关吗
I'm not sure.
我也不确定
Okay, why do I have the odd feeling
为什么我有种奇怪的感觉
that there's something more?
好像还有隐情
Well, I know this...
我知道这个...
Well, because I remember him
好吧 因为我是在
from one of the casinos.
其中一个赌场认识他的
One of those...
其中一个...
casinos that you, yourself...
赌场 你...
were gambling at?
曾在赌场赌博
Yes. I see.
是的 我懂了
What exactly do you expect me to do
你告诉我这个消息
with this information?
想让我怎么处理
I, I thought you should know.
我觉得你该知道
You... thought I should know...
你...觉得我应该知道
that one of my detectives,
我手下的一个警探
a New York City police officer,
一名纽约市的警局人员
working in the major crimes bureau,
而且是重案组的
an officer sworn to uphold the law...
一名发誓捍卫法律的警探
was committing a felony?
犯了重罪
Here's the thing: W-we need to
其实是这样的 我们得
investigate gambling as a lead
把赌博作为线索来调查
and I thought you should know the basis...
我觉得你应该知道
of that investigation... Thank you.
调查的原因 谢谢你
You can go now.
你可以离开了
So, you don't have anymore questions for me about,
你没有什么其他问题了吗
you know, maybe how often I gamble?
比如我赌博的频率高不高啊
If it's maybe, a problem for me?
我是不是 赌博成瘾了啊
Do I win much? Because I always win...
我赢得多吗 因为我经常赢
I most certainly do not have any more questions like that.
我确定没有这样的问题了
I do, however, have one question,
但我确实 还有一个问题要问
which I will ask again:
而且我打算再问一遍
will you please leave my office?
你能离开我的办公室了吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表