剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
go undercover at an underground casino?
去地下赌场卧底吗
Sure. Of course.
当然
It's a brilliant idea.
这是个绝好的主意
How could he say no?
他怎会说不呢
No.
不行
Look, we tracked Standley to an underground casino.
我们追查斯丹利到了一家地下赌场
The same one you saw him in?
你看见他进去了
One I haven't been to. Oh, imagine that.
我没去过那家 可不是
His aide confirmed he was there
他的助手确认
the night before he was murdered.
他被杀那晚在那里
Now I've been digging around and I've got some contacts
我最近四处打听 有线人说
who say Standley was asking for a big loan.
斯丹利正在借一大笔钱
He was asking loan sharks
他要向高♥利♥贷♥
for $180,000.
借十八万
So, we're thinking either he lost money gambling,
所以我们认为他要么赌输
took out a big loan and he couldn't repay it,
欠了一大笔赌债还不上
or he pissed off the wrong guy at the card table.
要么他在牌桌上惹到狠角了
So we go undercover at the casino
所以我们要是能在赌场里卧底
we find the killer.
就能找到凶手
Right...
没错
Well, I mean,
我是说
in order for that to really work,
要想成功卧底
my god, a person would have to have
天呐 这人得
built up a lot of cred...
在这种赌场
gambling at...
积攒很多声望
such establishments.
才行吧
That's a year ago.
这是一年前的照片了
The Chanel is a little out of style,
那件香奈儿都有点儿过时了
but I do think, I do think you'd pull it off.
但我觉得你穿起来很漂亮
Oh, thank you very much.
谢谢
How did you get...?
你是怎么拿到...
You don't really think
你真的以为
I was gonna hire you two
我会不事先调查你们
without doing my research, did you?
就雇你们为我工作吗
This one, oh, look, four months ago.
这张是四个月前的呢
That's the warehouse down on Grover.
这是在格罗佛街的仓库
Yeah, it's Fulton, actually, and I am very flattered
实际上是在富尔顿街 你一直在监视我
that you've been spying on me.
真让我受宠若惊
Relax, Wells.
别紧张 威尔斯
I'm just keeping tabs on my dream team.
我只是在密切关注着我的梦之队
What do you have on Al?
你手上有什么艾尔的把柄
Al? Uh... You know, well,
艾尔 你懂得
Four unpaid parking tickets
四张在阿斯托里亚
outside the same curry house
同一家咖喱饭店外被开的停车罚单
in Astoria.
没缴清
And I seem to recall
我似乎记得
an unlicensed woodworking class in Dumbo. Yawn.
还在丹波无证上过木工课 无聊
Life in the fast lane, huh?
"享受生活" 对吧
I made a magazine rack.
我做了一个杂♥志♥架
Mahogany.
用红木
I trust...
我相信
that you understand the blowback that could come down
你明白如果市政厅或部门有人
on this unit if others
发现了你的小爱好
from city hall or the department
我们这队
find out about your little habit?
会遭殃的吧
You found out about my little habit
你发现了我的小爱好
and you haven't fired me yet, why?
却没炒了我 为什么
Really?
说真的
I mean, would you fire you?
要是你你会炒了自己吗
No.
不会
You're going undercover.
你可以去卧底
Yes!
太棒了
Both of you.
还有他
Oh, look at that.
看
Here's the deal: If I win again,
说好了 如果我又赢了
I don't have to wear this necklace.
我就不用戴这个项链了
Carrie, if you don't wear the necklace camera,
凯莉 如果你不戴这个项链摄像机
we can't see what's happening inside the casino.
我们就看不到赌场里发生了什么
Jay, if I do wear the necklace camera,
杰 如果我真戴了这个项链摄像机
I run the risk of looking like a real housewife of Beverly Hills.
我就冒着风险被别人当做比弗利的富太太
This thing is huge.
这东西太大了
I bought a necklace just like that
几年前我买♥♥了一样的项链
a few years ago, for my sister,
送给了我姐姐
and she loved it.
她很喜欢
Ah, that's very, very cute
你还信这话
that you still believe that.
真是太可爱了
Murray got a tip on this loan shark.
莫里打听到了关于这个高♥利♥贷♥的信息
Dean Gray from West Orange.
来自西奥兰治的迪恩·格雷
Multiple arrests and he may be working inside this casino.
多次被逮捕 他可能在赌场里工作
All right, are you ready?
好了 你准备好了吗
Three of diamonds, jack of spades,
方块3 黑桃J
four of hearts, ten of clubs,
红心4 梅花10
seven of spades.
黑桃7
Damn. I've seen her use her friggin' memory
该死 我已经见识她那讨厌的
a million times and she still hustles me.
记忆力无数次了 但她还是能唬住我
Okay.
好吧
Now...
现在
now with both of you wearing your cameras,
你们俩都戴着你们的摄像机
we'll be able to see what you're doing,
我们就能看到你们在干什么
I.D. whoever's inside the casino, all right?
识别出赌场里的人的身份 好吗
And you... are gonna teach me how to do this one day.
而你 你得找天教我这招
Over a beer.
请我喝杯酒再说
Fair enough. I'll buy.
好的 我请客
All right. Good luck, guys.
好了 祝你们好运
Listen, got us into the casino,
听着 我们混进赌场
we're all good.
会没问题的
I had my bookie Zeke vouch for us.
我让我的赌注经纪人齐克为我们担♥保♥
You got a bookie named Zeke who vouches for you?
你有个叫齐克的赌注经纪人为你担♥保♥
Yeah. I told him you were new sugar daddy,
没错 我告诉他你是我新傍的大款
so you should start practicing your part.
所以你该开始练习演大款了
Who's your old sugar daddy?
你以前傍的大款是谁
Wouldn't you like to know. Yeah.
你不会想知道的 是嘛
Let me ask you, do you moonlight as a gambler or as a cop?
我问问你 你兼♥职♥是赌徒还是警♥察♥
I am not... a gambler.
我不是个赌徒
Gamblers lose, I win.
赌徒输 而我赢
Cute.
很好
Ooh, nice "murse," Eliot.
钱袋不错啊 艾略特
You want to pass as a high roller,
你要想作为狂赌徒进入赌场
you have to bet like a high roller.
你就得跟狂赌徒似的下注
No catnip for kitty.
给你不安全
You're the bank.
你来管钱
Huh. Put the responsible one in charge, that's smart.
让可靠的人来管钱 明智之举
Wait a second, I'm the one playing at the big table.
等等 我才是豪赌的那人
Precisely, if you have a cold night,
准确地说 如果你运气不好
I can trust Al not to lose all that cash.
我可以信任艾尔不会把所有钱都赔进去
I can't even tell you what I did for the commissioner
别提我为了让警监同意
for him to okay this.
费了多少口舌
We won't ask, you don't tell.
我们不问 你不用说
The cash comes back
钱给我拿回来
every penny of it.
一分钱都不能少
Oh, yeah, and um...
对了
It'd also be nice if you found Standley's killer.
如果你们能找到凶手就更好了
They're heading in.
他们进去了
Hey. How you doing?
你好吗
This way.
这边
Step inside.
进去
State your name.
报你的名字
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
A photo booth! Hmm!
照相亭
Well, this is cool.
这真是酷啊
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表