剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
but this?
但是这件事
I am scared of this.
让我感到害怕
I'm not scared of dying.
不是怕死
I'm scared of losing my memory.
是害怕失去我的记忆
Because without it, I...
因为如果没有它 我根本
Carrie...
凯莉
you are so much more than your gift.
你的魅力并非仅仅是天赋给你的
Don't you know that?
你难道不知道吗
Tell me you got something.
告诉我你有线索了
I think I do.
我想是的
Take a look, Al.
看 艾尔
Okay, so you know how we think
你知道我们以为
Nikos was targeting Linear Oil Systems and their investors
尼克斯的目标是线性石油系统和其投资人
because of the oil spill? Right?
因为石油泄漏事件 对吧
I've been sifting through CCTV footage from their offices.
我一直在排查他们办公室的闭路录像
Turns out there was a "Save Nigeria" Rally
发现一个月前 就在他们办公室门前
right in front of the office about a month ago.
有一个"拯救尼日利亚"的集♥会♥
Guess who I found?
猜我找到谁了
The guy standing to the left of Nikos
站在尼克斯左边的人
is a Nigerian national.
是名尼日利亚人
His name is Goodacre Oyenusi.
他叫古达克·奥耶纽西
Now, apparently, this guy's a notorious operator.
而且这人是个声名狼藉的行家
Specializes in fake passports, immigration papers...
专门伪造假护照 移♥民♥文件
just like the ones Nikos had in his hotel room.
和尼克斯在旅馆留下的文件一模一样
He likes to spend his days hanging around
他一般都在一家叫做
this Nigerian restaurant called Moin Moin.
穆因穆因的尼日利亚餐馆
Shoot the address to my phone.
地址发我手♥机♥上
Nice work, Jay!
干的漂亮 杰
You feeling all right?
你感觉如何
Never better. You don't look so hot.
不能再好了 看起来不像呢
Oh, yeah, well, that's the crappy
是吗 那是因为
fluorescent lighting in here.
这里的日光灯
What about our deal?
我们怎么说的来着
You're supposed to tell me when you don't feel good.
你难受的时候得告诉我
You know, I-I-I think I'm losing my memory
我觉得我开始记不住事了
and I don't really recall that.
我没记起来还有那回事
Yeah, that's convenient.
这借口真方便
You see what I'm seeing?
你看见了吗
Yeah, that's Oyenusi.
那是奥耶纽西
Thinking the softer approach is better here.
我觉得我们来软的比较好
Yeah. I completely agree.
完全同意
Police! Don't move!
警♥察♥ 不许动
I dare you to test me. I dare you.
我警告你别惹我 别惹我
Sit your ass down and stay there.
坐下 不许动
Al... behind that curtain.
艾尔 查看一下帘子后面
I'm guessing it's not the Wizard of Oz.
我猜他没法惺惺作态了
How's the soup?
汤怎么样
Tasty.
很好喝
All right, let's see. We got fake driver's licenses,
让我看看 有假驾照
birth certificates from Qatar,
卡塔尔出生证明
blank social security cards...
空白的社保卡
That has nothing to do with me.
那些跟我无关
Show me your pockets. Now!
把兜里的东西拿出来 快点
Oh, look at that.
看啊
An expired work visa for Carmen Naji.
卡门·纳吉的过期工作签证
I don't know anything about that.
我毫不知情
Let's go.
走吧
What do you know of Ogoniland?
关于奥戈尼[尼日利亚地区]你都知道什么
Nothing.
什么都不知道
But I know you're a coward.
但我知道你是个懦夫
You don't know me.
你根本不了解我
You know nothing about me.
你对我一无所知
Ah, she looks terrible.
她看起来糟透了
I'm not liking this. Not at all.
我不喜欢这样 一点也不喜欢
If a giant U.S. Corporation
如果一个大型美国企业
came in and destroyed my family
突然出现害死我的家人
and my home,
毁了我的家园
I'd want to do something about it.
我不会袖手旁观的
Like murder?
你会杀人吗
If you want to confess, I got a pen.
如果你想认罪 我可以帮你记下来
Okay.
好吧
Write this down:
把这个记下来
If I could,
如果我可以
I would strangle you
我会掐死你
and all the others
还有所有那些
who come to my country and seduce my people
用钱和虚假的承诺来到我的祖国
with money and false promises.
诱骗我同胞的人
You're not a patriot.
你不是个爱国者
You think you are, but you're not.
你自以为是 可你不是
You're a crook.
你就是个骗子
You sell fake documents,
你卖♥♥假文件
you prey on poor people...
搜刮穷♥人♥
you're sick.
让人恶心[生病]
If you're looking for "sick,"
如果你想知道什么叫做"生病"
look in the mirror.
照照镜子就行了
You are a disease.
你病了
A poison.
中毒了
What did you say?
你说什么
Did you do this to me?
是你对我下毒的吗
Al...
艾尔
I'm on it.
这就去
There are always your kind...
总有你这种人
My kind?
我这种人
Secret police who don't wear uniforms,
不♥穿♥制♥服♥的便衣警♥察♥
who hide behind names like "Corporate protection"
打着"企业保护"
and "Security forces."
和"安保人员"的名号♥
You're all the same.
你们都一样
Security forces don't...
安保人员不会...
I saw him.
我看见他了
I saw his face.
看到了他的脸
Take it easy.
别紧张
What happened?
出什么事了
You fainted.
你晕倒了
EMTs gave you something to stabilize your blood pressure.
急救医生给你打了稳定血压的药
How do you feel?
感觉怎么样
I feel like an idiot.
像个傻瓜似的
For fainting.
居然晕了
Where's Goodacre?
古达克在哪
Being booked on forgery and fraud.
因伪造和欺诈被关起来了
He's a crook, but he's not our guy.
他是个骗子 但不是凶手
How long was I out?
我昏睡了多久
About ten minutes.
大约十分钟
I was going to put Triscuits on your forehead,
我正要在你的额头上放薄脆饼干呢
like at New Year's that time.
就像那次新年的时候一样
We gotta...
我们得...
we-we gotta get going,
我们得走了
because I-I...
因为我...
I saw his face.
我看到了他的脸
You remember the guy?
你还记得那个人
Yeah, I saw his face.
记得 我看到了他的脸
Something Goodacre said, I... I saw him
古达克说了什么 我在追尼克斯的时候
when I was chasing Nikos.
看到了他
I know I saw him.
我知道自己看到了他
It's okay.
没事的
No, no, no, no, it's not okay.
不 不 有事
It's not okay,
绝对有事
because I...
因为我...
I saw him and I can't remember him.
我看到了他却记不起来了
And that thing you just said about Triscuits at New Year's,
还有你刚说的新年薄脆饼干那件事
I don't even know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表