剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Like Jack Dempsey,
比如杰克·邓普西
the "Manassa Mauler."
"马纳沙大槌子"[拳击冠军邓普西绰号♥]
1920, he was the man.
20年代 他无人能敌
83 fights,
83场比赛
65 wins, 11 draws,
65胜 11平
six losses, one no contest.
输了六场 一场比赛没结果
And I'm always up for chatting about Sugar Ray Robinson,
我总是说起苏格·雷·伦纳德
the original pound-for-pound king.
最早的综合实力最强的拳王
Look, we just need a minute of your time.
听着 我们只耽误你一分钟时间
For Johnny.
为了强尼
Take a break!
休息一下
All right, you've seen my sheet.
你们看过我履历了
Cops aren't my favorite people.
我对条子可没好感
I got five minutes.
给你们五分钟
What do you want to know?
你们想知道什么
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
I, uh, split a knuckle.
断了一个关节
Part of the job.
职业风险
Where were you about 1:00 p.m.?
下午一点你在哪
At home.
在家
Can anybody confirm that?
有人能证明吗
My cat.
我的猫
All right, what's this about?
你到底想问什么
You think I had something to do with
你认为强尼的死
what happened to Johnny?
与我有关吗
Whoever killed Johnny killed me.
杀了强尼的人同时也毁了我
Johnny was the best.
强尼是最棒的
He was my best.
我最棒的弟♥子♥
Casey, you hear what people are saying
凯西 你听到大家是怎么说
about Johnny's last fight?
强尼最后一场比赛了吗
There's no way he threw it.
他绝不会放水
I saw those knockdowns, Casey.
我看了他的出拳 凯西
It-it didn't look good.
看起来确实像
Well, he was distracted that morning, uh...
那天早上他有点心神不宁
riled up, but... not in a good way.
被惹怒了 但应该不是什么好事
He say what was bothering him?
他有说是为什么烦恼吗
No. Johnny... kept it to himself.
没有 强尼他总是把事藏在心里
He kept quiet most of the time.
大多数时间他都沉默不语
He... just kept it inside, you know?
他 总是把话藏在心里
But there's no way he took a dive.
但是他绝不会放水
It's not how I trained him.
我可不是这样教他的
He-he wouldn't do that.
他绝不会做这种事
Not to me.
就算是为了我也不会
You were like a father to him, huh?
你就像是他父亲一样 对吗
I mean, you took care of him after his father left.
他父亲走后一直是你在照顾他
Yeah, him and his brother both.
对 他和他哥哥一起
I mean, they were like all the kids around here.
和这里的其他孩子一样
But Johnny, he was...
但是强尼 他
he was different from the rest.
他和其他孩子又不太一样
I mean, I knew he had that special sauce.
我第一眼见他就知道他与众不同
And that face.
看他那张脸
Oh, forget about it.
算了不说了
He was a star.
他就是个明星
I want to show you something.
我想给你看个东西
Okay, just look at this.
看看这个
You see that?
看到了吗
Johnny was quick as a rabbit.
强尼和兔子一样敏捷
That's what he was known for, "The Combination."
这是他的杀手锏 "组合拳"
There's not many people
可不是随便谁都能
can finish a combination with the same hand.
用同一只手完成这个拳法的
Right hook, left uppercut, left cross.
右钩拳 左上勾拳 左直拳
That's not bad.
不错嘛
You want to, uh, pop your hips at the end.
你最好能在最后摆动一下屁♥股♥
You'd be surprised the difference it makes.
效果会很不一样的
This one's got the special sauce, too, huh?
她也挺与众不同的嘛
Yeah. She's saucy, all right.
没错 她倒是很淘气
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, Al.
艾尔
I've been doing a little research,
我做了点调查
and as a New Yorker and a sports fan,
作为一个纽约客和体育迷
I feel obligated to tell you that your boy,
我觉得有义务告诉你 你的偶像
Sugar Ray Leonard,
苏格·雷·伦纳德
lost three times in his career.
在职业生涯中输过三场
What's your point, Jay?
你想说什么 杰
Oh, I'm just saying, you know...
我的意思是 你知道
How many losses does your guy Silva have?
你的偶像席尔瓦又输过多少场呢
Well, that's not really relevant, is it?
这两件事没关系嘛 是不是
Six.
六场哦
You're not the only one around here knows how to do research.
又不是只有你会做调查
Okay, so anyways, this is what I wanted to show you.
好吧 我要给你看的是这个
Johnny had some unusual connections.
强尼有些不同寻常的熟人
You see this lady?
看到这位小姐了吗
She's been in tons of photos with Johnny
多年来她和强尼在多张照片中同时出镜
over the years, her name is Dafina Dervishi.
她的名字叫 达菲娜·德尔维什
Dervishi?
德尔维什
As in Agim and Edon Dervishi?
是阿基姆和埃东·德尔维什家族的吗
Afraid so.
恐怕是的
So we're talking Albanian mob.
所以对手是阿尔巴尼亚黑♥手♥党♥吗
Yep. And that's not all.
没错 还有呢
I checked with NCIC,
我和国家犯罪信息中心核实过了
It turns out, Johnny filed individual restraining orders
就在三周前 强尼申请了
against four members of the Dervishi family
针对德尔维什家族四位成员的
just three weeks ago. Why?
限制令 为什么
Doesn't say.
上面没说
It's just a standard
只是个标准的
"Stay 1,500 feet the hell away from me" kind.
"离我1500英尺远"限制令
Anyways, let me introduce you to the family.
我先给你介绍下黑♥手♥党♥家族成员吧
Agim, Edon, Megi and Dafina.
阿基姆 埃东 麦姬和达菲娜
Agim's married to Dafina.
阿基姆和达菲娜是夫妻
Edon is Agim's brother.
埃东是阿基姆的哥哥
And Megi is married to Edon.
麦姬和埃东是夫妻关系
Now, I know they don't look it,
我知道看着不像
but... these folks are scary as hell.
但是他们 都是很可怕的人
Way to show off with Casey back there,
在凯西那儿你也太显摆了
pulling out all the boxing stats.
扯了一堆拳击数据
Okay, I was not showing off.
我才没有在显摆
I was engaging a possible suspect.
我是在和一个潜在嫌疑人搞好关系
Besides, I've always loved boxing.
再说了 我一直很喜欢拳击
Where do you think I got my sexy right hook?
你以为我是怎么学会的性感右钩拳
Oh, the one you used on me?
你对我用的那招吗
I wouldn't describe it as "Sexy."
我觉得用"性感"形容不太准确
December, 2001, Syracuse christmas party.
2001年12月 雪城圣诞晚会
I believe we were dating,
我想我们当时还在约会吧
and you were hitting on the bartender.
然后你居然在和酒保调情
Oh, I was not hitting on her.
我才没有和她调情
I was engaging a confidential informant.
我只是在和秘密线人搞好关系
She was a slut. What is going on here?
她就是个贱♥人♥ 这儿怎么回事
I don't know.
不知道
The cops. This is perfect.
警♥察♥来了 太完美了
Thank you, God. Come on. Come on.
感谢上帝 过来 过来
Frank, keep rolling, keep rolling, keep rolling.
弗兰克 继续拍 继续拍 继续拍
Hey, hey, hey. Shut that off.
把摄影机关了
Hey, you're not my executive producer.
你又不是我的执行制片
No, I am not.
我的确不是
I'm the guy who could lock you up for obstructing.
但我可以因妨碍执法把你抓起来
Shut that off!
把摄影机关了
Wait-wait-wait-wait.
等一下 等等
We were just about to blow out the candles.
我们正准备吹蜡烛呢
What are you doing?
你们干吗
We're here about the murder of Johnny D'Amato.
我们是来调查强尼·达马托的谋杀案的
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表