剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
that Johnny was punched to death.
强尼是被猛击致死的
Which is weird.
这很奇怪
He's a boxer, and there are no defensive wounds.
他是名拳击手却没有任何自卫伤
His blood alcohol came back at .13 percent,
他的血液里检测出的酒精含量为百分之0.13
there were no drugs in his body,
体内没有任何药物残留
so he was conscious at the time of the attack.
所以他被打时很清醒
And the alcohol might have slowed him down, but not enough.
酒精可能会影响他的速度 但不至于被打死
Yeah, yeah. And look.
没错 看
You see those scratches around the area of the impact?
你看到撞击区域周围的这些刮痕吗
That would be consistent...
说明他被连续攻击...
With a heavy ring.
用戒指
Johnny was really worked over.
强尼真被打惨了
The fact that his lower teeth were knocked out, to me, says...
他的下颌牙被打掉了 我觉得...
uppercut.
是一记上钩拳造成的
The temporal bone, shattered.
颞骨被打碎
That could indicate a right hook.
可能是一记右钩拳造成的
And these cracks are very deep,
而这些裂纹非常深
and that could mean...
说明是被...
Straight left cross.
左直拳打的
Exactly.
没错
You see that?
你看到了吗
Johnny was quick as a rabbit.
强尼快如旋风
That's what he was known for, "the combination."
他就是因此出名的 组合拳
Right hook, left uppercut, left cross.
右钩拳 左上钩拳 左直拳
Johnny was killed by his own combination.
强尼死于自己的组合拳
No, no, no. I'm not stirring nothing!
不 我不会默不支声的
This is my family you're talking about.
你说的可是我的家人
What do you think I'm supposed to say?!
你觉得我该说什么
Gimme. Gimme.
给我 给我
Hey, you...
你个...
You tell her
你告诉她
that if she's gonna keep spreading lies
如果她再像她被♥操♥的频率一样
as often as she spreads her legs...
去散播谣言的话...
that I'm gonna come over there and end her.
我就去杀了她
All right, thank you.
好的 谢谢
Murray's on her way over to Gleason's.
莫里正在去格利森家的路上
I don't like that split knuckle,
我不喜欢那个拳击暴徒
and I don't like his weak-ass cat alibi.
我也不喜欢他那不靠谱的不在场证明
What's up?
怎么了
Not my IQ, since I started watching
自从我开始看斯塔顿岛黑帮老婆的录像
the Staten Island syndicate wives footage.
智商就下降了
I've gotten to know the real Dervishis pretty darn well.
我充分了解德尔维什家的人了
Come on,
别这样
You look like a thug, Edon.
你看起来就像个流氓似的 埃东
Dinner tonight's, like, fancy.
今晚的晚餐很高档
Hey, get that thing out of my face.
别让我看见这个东西
You make me look like a girl.
你让我看起来像个女孩似的
I don't make you look like a girl.
我不想让你看起来像个女孩
I try to make you look presentable.
我是想让你看起来像样点
Hey, I am presentable.
我本来就挺像样的
Oh. Is that what that whore down at the bar tells you?
酒吧里的妓♥女♥是这么跟你说的吗
Cuckoo. That you're presentable?
疯婆娘 你中看吗
You're crazy! Like some kind of bitch...
你疯了 像某种贱♥人♥...
Okay. What about their alibis?
好了 他们的证词方面怎么样
Airtight. Want to see what the family was up to
没破绽 想看看这个家族的人在
around Johnny's time of death?
强尼死的时候在干嘛吗
Hey, this is my bedroom.
这是我的卧室
This is where I sleep with my wife.
这是我跟我老婆睡觉的地方
You're dead, idiot!
你死定了 白♥痴♥
Shut...
关掉...
I actually looked that up.
我其实查了一下
You don't want to know what he's saying, trust me.
相信我 你不会想知道他说了什么的
You're kidding me with this.
你开玩笑吧
I know, but, you know, once I started watching it,
我知道 但一旦我开始看了
I really couldn't stop.
就停不下来了
Like the day Agim got a pedicure.
比如阿基姆修甲的那天
You got to see it; it's... pretty funny.
你得看看 真的很好笑
Baby, baby. Come sit down.
宝贝 宝贝 过来坐
Make it quick; I have a sandwich.
快点 我要去吃三明治了
Baby, you are gonna love it.
宝贝 你会爱上它的
You deserve to be pampered.
你就该被精心呵护
You are my... You're such a sweet...
你是我的... 你真是个甜...
Don't forget his toes, too, please.
别忘了他的脚趾也要修
Not the toes, baby.
脚趾不行 宝贝
They're disgusting.
太恶心了
Wait, Jay, stop. Right there. Go back.
等等 杰 停下 就那 回放
That girl-- tighten up on her.
那个女孩 把她放大
There's not many people can throw a combo
很少有人可以用同一只手
finishing with the same hand.
完成一整套动作
There was a photo of her in Casey's office.
凯西的办公室有她的照片
Does he have a granddaughter, a niece,
他有类似孙女 侄女
anything like that?
这样的亲戚吗
Yep. A granddaughter, Anna Mcgraw.
有 有个孙女 叫安娜· 麦格劳
What's she doing in this footage?
她怎么会在这个录像里
Well, hold on, there's more of her.
等等 她还出现在更多的视频里
Look! It's a big man with a little stick.
看啊 拿着根小木棒的大男人
Hey, you talking about my husband?!
你在说我老公吗
Say it again.
再说一次看看
This must've been
这肯定发生在
before Johnny's restraining order kicked in.
强尼的禁令生效之前
You know, his mom said he wasn't seeing anybody.
他妈妈说他没有对象
Well, she was wrong.
她错了
They're in a relationship, all right.
他们在谈恋爱
But I can tell you something else:
但我能告诉你些其他事
The way he's touching her,
从他抚摸她的方式来看
I think she's pregnant. Look at that
我想她怀孕了 看那动作
D-do you have an address for her?
你有她的地址吗
Yep. 251 Walker Street.
有了 沃克街251号♥
Okay, that is one block from where Johnny's driver
那里离强尼的司机放他下车的地点
dropped him off.
只有一个街区
That's where Johnny stopped before the festival.
那就是强尼去庆典前停留的地方
Maybe Casey was there, found out about the relationship,
可能凯西在那 发现了他们之间的关系
about the pregnancy.
以及怀孕的事
Casey's a pretty traditional guy.
凯西是个很传统的人
She just graduated from college.
她刚从大学毕业
I'm guessing he didn't like the situation.
我猜他不喜欢这样的情况
Sounds like motive to me.
听上去像是动机
No. I saw Casey's face.
不对 我注意到凯西的表情了
How he felt about Johnny.
以他对强尼的感情
I'm not buying it. All right.
我不信 没关系
Murray,
莫里
you got eyes on Casey?
你见到凯西了吗
Almost.
差不多吧
Good.
很好
We're gonna need you to bring him in.
我们需要你把他带到局里来
Sorry, Al.
抱歉 艾尔
Casey's not going anywhere.
凯西哪也去不了
He's dead.
他死了
Not really sure what this was about
如果不是私人恩怨的话
if it wasn't personal.
我都不知道是什么了
There's no sign of a forced entry.
没有强行进入的痕迹
No struggle.
没有挣扎
The safe was left untouched.
保险箱没被碰过
So this was an execution.
所以这是处决
Connected to Johnny's murder?
跟强尼的谋杀案有关吗
You know how I feel about coincidences.
你知道我不相信巧合
Yeah, you're not a fan.
是啊 你不相信
Right.
是的
Get me a list of everybody who's been
给我一份过去二十四小时
in and out of the building in the last 24 hours.
进出这所房♥子的人员名单
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表