剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
was never sick a day in his life.
一辈子都无病无灾
What Mr. Sayers failed to understand
赛尔斯先生没有搞清的是
is we are the number one employer
我们是肯塔基州东南部
in southeastern Kentucky.
最大的用人单位
Shutting down our plant did nothing
关闭我们的矿场只会让人们
but take food off of people's tables.
无法解决生计问题
So you're saying half of Kentucky might have motive?
照你这么说肯塔基州一半的人都有杀人动机
I'm saying these Hollywood types
我的意思是这帮好莱坞明星
always need a new villain to chase.
总要树个坏蛋典型
Somebody like me.
比如我自己
But what they don't see is, where I'm from...
但是他们并不知道 在我的家乡
people see me as the hero.
人们把我当英雄
The wages they earn in my plants pay their mortgages.
他们用矿场发的工资来还房♥贷
Somebody like Sayers comes along,
像赛尔斯这样的人出现
knocks the table over,
让大家丢掉了饭碗
then goes back to his
然后他再回到
compound in Malibu or wherever,
马里布或者哪里的小洋♥房♥♥
leaves us to pick up the pieces.
留下我们来清理残局
And as the, uh... hero,
所以你作为英雄
you took care of the problem.
解决掉了这个问题
Sayers. Right?
赛尔斯 对吧
I carry a grudge,
我是不满
but I don't kill people.
但我不杀人
I negotiate.
我跟他们谈判
That's why I was here in the first place.
这就是为什么我会来这里
To negotiate with Fletcher Sayers.
来和弗莱彻·赛尔斯谈判
Indeed.
就是这样
We had an appointment to meet and discuss terms on the fifth.
我们本来约好五号♥见面讨论条款的
He canceled on me. Typical.
结果他先取消的 再典型不过
The infographic I created...
我做的信息图上
you'll see how all of his roles
你会看到他演的所有角色
correspond to a moment of
是如何影响
personal transformation in his life...
他个人生活中的方方面面的
Were you meeting at a place named Joe's?
你们本来约在乔家这个地方吗
No, we were gonna meet here.
不 我们本来约好在这里见面
Fact is, I'd had enough.
本来我都受不了了
I was gonna offer to
准备告诉他如果他愿意
finance one of his other causes
放过马斯格罗夫能源公♥司♥
if he'd just lay off of Musgrove Power.
我会出资赞助他另一项慈善事业
Well, guess you don't have to worry about that now, do you?
看来现在你完全无需担心了 对吧
Sometimes I catch a break.
总会有喘息的机会
We'll be in touch.
我们保持联络
Listen. At Lester's apartment,
在莱斯特的公♥寓♥里
he had a work schedule of Sayers',
他有赛尔斯的工作安排
a-a call sheet.
一张通告表
It said "August 5th, Joe's."
上面写着"八月五日 乔家"
There's gotta be 1,000 places called Joe's.
这里大概有上千家店叫乔家
Yeah, well... Jay loves a challenge.
是啊 杰乐于接受挑战
Thanks, Jay.
谢啦 杰
Well, you were right.
好吧 你是对的
Jay found a gas station charge from Sayers on the same day
杰发现同一天 赛尔斯曾在布鲁克纳高速旁的
out near the Bruckner Expressway.
一家加油站消费过
Three blocks away,
离那里三个街区远的地方
there's a place called Joe's Uptown Lounge.
有家乔家上城酒吧
There you go.
就是那了
Sounds about as remote as you can get.
看来他刻意躲了很远啊
Nothing says cop like that suit and haircut.
没想到警♥察♥会是这种打扮和发型
Are you the ones that called?
你就是打电♥话♥给我的人
Yeah. You Joe?
没错 你就是Joe吗
Joe's dead 20-odd years.
乔过世二十多年了
Cirrhosis of the liver.
肝硬化
I have the security tapes you asked for back here.
你们要的监控录像都在后面
What do you say, beautiful? You want a shot?
你觉得怎么样 美女 想来一杯吗
You look like a Tequila drinker.
看上去你爱喝龙舌兰
And you look like you still live at home with your mother.
看上去你到现在还跟妈妈一起住
I don't mean no disrespect, but you might've noticed
无意冒犯 但你应该能看出来
this ain't the kind of place movie stars hang out in.
这里不像是电影明星会来的地方
That's the point.
这就是关键
Your bar was the last place anyone would expect.
谁都想不到他会来你的酒吧
Technically, we're a lounge.
准确点说 我这里是酒家
We have banquettes.
我们可是有卡座的
Oh, that brings them in, does it? You'd be surprised.
明星们就是冲着这个来的 没想到吧
There. It's Fletcher Sayers.
看 弗莱彻·赛尔斯来了
No! The guy from .357 Magnum?
不会吧 演《.357麦格农》的那个家伙吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Keep it going. Let's see who he meets.
继续放 看看他见的人是谁
Ah... right there. Six minutes later.
就是她 六分钟后
Hey, that's, uh...
那是
That's Sheila Evans, his former girlfriend.
那是希拉·埃文斯 他前女友
He left Sheila Evans?
他和希拉·埃文斯分手了
I saw her naked in three different movies.
我在三部电影里见过她演过裸戏
Man, I'll never understand Hollywood!
真是 我简直搞不懂好莱坞
Yeah, maybe he was having regrets, too, huh?
是啊 也许他也后悔了呢
Listen, given that Sheila Evans
既然希拉·埃文斯
is dating Devon Wilson,
在和德文·威尔森约会
the NBA record holder on assault charges,
那个破了NBA斗殴被拘记录的球员
I'd want to meet on the down low, too.
换我也想低调见面
That sounds like you know a lot about Sheila Evans.
听起来你好像很了解希拉·埃文斯啊
Well, I'm not saying we have a personal relationship
我们也不是有私人交情
or anything, but, uh,
或是认识什么的
she did happen to retweet one of my comments on her Twitter feed.
但她确实回复过我在她推特上的留言
Jay's a fan.
原来杰是她的粉丝啊
Nah, I'm just saying
没有啦 我只是说
the juice cleanse that she promotes on her Web site
她在她的网页上发布的果汁节食法
kind of works.
还挺有效的
Uh, guys, we got a problem.
各位 我们有麻烦了
Undercover Hollywood can now confirm
《揭秘好莱坞》已经确认
that Fletcher Sayers was meeting secretly with his ex,
弗莱彻·赛尔斯曾密会前女友
Sheila Evans, in the days before his death.
希拉·埃文斯 就在他被杀数日前
How the hell'd they get that?
他们怎么知道的
She must've followed you guys.
她肯定跟踪了你们
Amira! Amira!
阿米拉 阿米拉
Is there any truth Just go away,
弗莱彻重拾 走开
To the rumor that Fletcher was back
好色旧习的传言
to his old womanizing ways?
是否属实
Please, please, leave me alone.
求你 求你 别来烦我
Unbelievable.
简直难以置信
I'm surrendering myself to the authorities!
我来向警方投降
Hey, Al?
艾尔
If you need a hand...
你需要帮手吗
I don't understand why my publicist
我不理解为什么我的宣传员
and photographer couldn't be in here.
和摄影师不能进来
I mean, I pay them.
我可是付钱让他们跟着的
This is part of a formal investigation, Ms. Evans.
因为这是正式的案件调查 埃文斯女士
Fine.
好吧
Nice tie.
领带很好看
I'm interested in hearing why you met Fletcher Sayers
我想知道8月5日你为什么在乔家酒吧
at Joe's Lounge on the fifth of August.
秘会弗莱彻·赛尔斯
And now, apparently, so is everybody else in the world.
不仅是你 现在全世界都想知道
Well, you can all... chillax on that.
你们应该淡定一点
He wanted the name of my immigration lawyer.
他只是想知道我的移♥民♥律师是谁
Boring.
无聊
Immigration lawyer? Yeah.
移♥民♥律师 是啊
I mean, he didn't say or whatever,
他其实没提过
but since everyone's talking about
但是大家都在传
that little sweetie he met in Hungary last month,
他上个月在匈牙利找了个小甜心
I figured he wanted to keep her around.
所以我猜他是想把她留在身边
I mean, that's how I got my dual citizenship so quickly.
我也是这么弄到的双重国籍
Uh, you might want to keep that to yourself, Sheila.
这事就不要提了 希拉
Why? Was that illegal?
为什么 这是违法的吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表