剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I don't remember it.
我不记得了
Carrie... it's gonna be okay.
凯莉 不会有事的
Homobatrachotoxin. What?
是蝉毒 什么
Extremely rare.
极其罕见
Amazonian hunters tip their arrows in it.
亚马逊流域的猎人把它涂在箭尖
Our guy must have had it on the cart.
凶手一定是把它涂在了小车上
I put Dr. Miller on it and
我让米勒博士研究过了
I think we've come up with an antidote.
我觉得我们应该研制出了解药
This is good. We have no idea
太好了 我们不知道
how much of that stuff you absorbed.
你吸收了多少毒素
And the poison is so rare...
这种毒有十分罕见
That's a big needle. Yeah.
针头可是相当大啊 是的
Okay. Okay.
好了
How long till it takes to work?
多久才能生效
An hour, maybe two,
一小时 或许两个小时
but there really is no data on the antidote, so...
但真没有解药的数据 所以
you may feel worse before you feel better.
在你痊愈之前可能会感到更难受
If I wake up tomorrow,
如果我明天能醒过来
we know it worked, right?
我们就知道它有用 对吧
Carrie.
凯莉
I don't care if we catch him.
我不在乎我们能不能抓住他
I do.
我在乎
No more jokes, no more dodges,
别再说笑 别再逃避
no more walking out of rooms.
别再到处乱走了
I lost you before, for nine years.
我之前失去过你九年
all these, the job, the city...
这一切 工作 城市
...all of it.
所有的一切
If you're not in it, it's meaningless.
没有你的话 毫无意义
Please...
求你
let me take you to the hospital.
让我带你去医院
At least until we know the antidote is working.
至少等到我们知道解药有效
I have to know I did my best for you.
我必须知道我尽了全力来帮你
You've always done your best for me.
你一直都为我倾尽全力
And taking me to the hospital won't prove that.
再说带我去医院也不能证明这点
Hey, guys.
弟兄们
You want a room, or, uh...
你们是想去开间房♥还是
you want to catch a killer?
想抓凶手
Since your memory's gotten a little shaky,
既然你的记忆力有点秀逗了
I've been trying to come up with my own version
我就尝试用我的方式来
of what you do.
做你会做的事
So I went back to the Goodacre interview,
我回看了你跟古达克的谈话
and I looked at what motivated you
我看了当时
to turn and head for the door.
你为什么会转身离开
You guys were talking about
你们在谈论
private military contractors.
私人军事承包商
So I did a search of PMC's in that region
所以我搜索了一下油泄漏期间
of Nigeria during the time of the oil spill.
尼尔利亚地区的私人军事承包商
This is what I found.
这是我找到的
It's Custom Forces!
是海关部队
I-I saw a...
我看到
No, I can't remember.
不 我不记得了
They were in charge of the security
他们负责线性石油系统
on the Linear Oil Systems Nigerian project.
尼尔利亚项目的安全
Look who's on their board.
看看谁是他们的董事会成员
So, all our victims were on
我们所有的受害者
Custom Forces' board of directors.
都是海关部队的董事会成员
Exactly. And besides Senator Carlyle,
没错 除了卡莱尔议员
there's only one member that's still alive.
只有一个人还活着
The Honorable Logan Sale, retired.
洛根·塞尔阁下 已退休
This guy's the chairman of the board,
此人是董事会主席
and he only comes to town and goes to his office
他每月只有一天
one day out of the month.
会去市里的办公室上班
And it's today.
就是今天
My arm is killing me.
我的胳膊疼死了
That a symptom?
是症状之一吗
No. Did you see the size of that needle?
不是 你没看到那针头的尺寸吗
I understand your concern.
我明白你们的担忧
You bet I was worried.
我当然担心
Everybody in our circle is.
我们这个圈子的人都担心
No offense. But we're running out of time on this.
无意冒犯 但我们真的没时间了
I need you to tell us everything you know
我需要你告诉我们所有你知道的
about the Custom Forces board.
关于海关部队董事会的事
Rarely meets.
很少开会
Nothing controversial in the work we do.
我们做的事没什么有争议的
Except for the Linear Oil Systems disaster, right?
除了线性石油系统灾难 对吗
That wasn't our problem.
那不是我们的问题
We protect sensitive locations all over the world.
我们保护世界各地的敏感地区
We neither condemn nor condone
我们既不谴责也不容忍♥
what goes on in those locations.
那些地区发生的事情
Now I think I'm gonna be sick.
我觉得我要吐了
This is why we keep the work we do hidden.
这就是为什么我们的工作需要保密
It's misunderstood.
它会被人误解
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Yeah. I just need to get some water or something.
没事 我只是要喝点水之类的
Uh... do you...?
你
Where's the ladies' room?
女洗手间在哪里
To the right as you go out the door.
出门右手边
Thanks.
谢谢
Excuse me.
失陪一下
I'm going with you. What?
我跟你一起去 什么
No, Al. Come on.
不用了 艾尔 得了吧
I think I'm old enough
我想我已经足够大了
to go pee-pee by myself.
可以自己去尿尿了
Not like this you're not.
你这样就不行
All right, listen. This isn't Cavanaugh's.
好了 这不是卡瓦诺餐厅
And it's not a Tuesday night.
也不是周二晚上
You remember Cavanaugh's?
你记得卡瓦诺餐厅
Yeah. I do.
是啊 我记得
After Truth or Dare, we, uh,
真心话大冒险后 我们
we went to the bathroom and we made out.
我们去了洗手间亲热
Boy, we really... we really made out.
天哪 我们是真的有够亲热
It's working! The antidote.
生效了 解药
What day was it?
那是哪天
Summer. It was summer?
夏天 是夏天吗
I'm going with you. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我跟你一起去 等等
June 13, 2000.
2000年6月13日
We forgot to lock the bathroom door.
我们忘了锁浴室门
And it didn't matter. No.
但是没关系的 对
All right.
好了
I'm gonna go by myself.
我自己去了
Okay. Hey?
好吧
You sure you don't want some company?
你确定不需要人陪你去吗
Maybe after this is over.
等这些反应过了再说
It's a date.
就这么定了
Yeah.
好
You know, now that you bring it up,
你提到
there was one thing
尼尔利亚的运作中
tied to the Nigerian operation that was odd.
有一件事很古怪
We had to fire our top supervisor in the field.
我们不得不炒掉油田里的高级主管
And he didn't take it very well.
而他无法接受
August Kincaid, former CIA.
奥古斯特·金凯德 前中♥央♥情报局探员
Old-school spook,
很老派的特工
full of himself, but very effective.
自以为是 但又很有效率
He just lost control one too many times,
他只是失控太多次了
especially in and around the Nigerian situation,
尤其是在尼尔利亚周边那样的形势下
so we had to fire him.
所以我们不得不解雇他
He was belligerent and upset.
他很生气并且咄咄逼人
The-the job was his entire life.
这份工作是他生活的全部
It was like we took everything from him.
解雇他就等于是夺走了他的全部
Not healthy.
想法太偏执
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表