剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
12 years I've lived in the city,
我在这个城市住了十二年
I'd never been to Belmont.
从未去过贝尔蒙特
Now I see why you love the horses.
现在我知道你为什么喜欢赛马了
That was incredible.
简直太不可思议了
And Eliot thinks I'm the gambling addict.
艾略特还以为我赌上瘾了呢
Oh, very funny. So, you free Tuesday?
真好笑 那你周二有空吗
To go back to belmont?
再去一趟贝尔蒙特吗
Yeah, I just need help remembering all the tips we got.
对 我得找机会复习一下学到的技巧
Like that woman I was talking to.
比如那个跟我聊天的女人
She gave me a tip on a trifecta,
她教了我押三重彩的技巧[押中前三名]
But I forgot the three horses I'm supposed to box.
可是我忘记自己要投♥注♥的是哪三匹马了
To box? You know, they have these support groups
投♥注♥ 听说有些专门
for gambling addicts, and you...
针对赌徒的互助小组 你要不要...
What? You're the only one
怎么 就你能享受
who can enjoy an adrenaline rush?
这种肾上腺素激增的快♥感♥
No, it's just that my adrenaline rush
不 只是我的肾上腺素激增
is based on winning money on the horses.
是建立在赛马赢钱的基础上的
Yours is more connected to, um, the blonde who gave you tips.
而你 则跟教你技巧的金发美人有关
Not true. Are you gonna give me the names of the horses or not?
才不是 你到底告不告诉我马的名字
Because I know you remember 'em.
我知道你记住了
I remember all 12 horses in the race
我记住了比赛中全部十二匹马的名字
and the three you were supposed to box.
以及你打算投♥注♥的那三匹
I also remember five reasons why you can't remember.
我还记得你记不住的五大原因
Blonde hair, pouty lips, short skirt,
金发 翘唇 短裙
six-inch stilettos and a giant...
十五厘米的高跟鞋以及一对巨大的
Your point is?
你想说什么
I'm not going back to Belmont with you on Tuesday.
我周二不会跟你再去贝尔蒙特
Oh, come on. Why not?
不是吧 为什么不
Because it violates my first rule of gambling.
因为这有违我第一条赌规
Never accept a tip from a blonde in six-inch heels?
决不听取十五厘米高跟金发美人的建议吗
No, that's my second. My first is:
不 那是第二条 第一条是
only go to the track when the horses are actually there.
只在有马的时候去赛场
Belmont is closed on Tuesdays.
贝尔蒙特周二关门
Mm. I see.
原来如此
Lieutenant Al Burns? Yup.
艾尔·彭斯队长吗 是我
Captain Melvin Stearns, internal affairs.
我是内务科的梅尔文·斯登队长
What can I do for you, Captain?
我能为您做什么 队长
You know a guy named Oscar Payn?
你认识一个叫奥斯卡·佩恩的人吗
Sure. I collared him for intent to sell five years ago.
当然 五年前我因他试图贩卖♥♥毒品将其逮捕
Stearns,
斯登
what's going on here?
发生什么事了
You aware he's been out on parole the last six weeks?
你知道他六周前假释出狱了吗
Good for him.
他运气不错
Not so good.
可没那么好
Someone put a bullet in his brain.
有人往他脑袋上开了一枪
And as of now, we have reason to believe that someone to be you.
目前看来 我们有理由怀疑是你干的
Lieutenant Burns, you are placed on modified assignment
彭斯队长 你职务暂时有变动
and relegated to desk duty
并且停止一切外勤任务
till our investigation into the murder of Oscar Payn
直到我们关于奥斯卡·佩恩的调查
determines your guilt or innocence.
确定你是否有罪
May I have your gun and your shield, please?
能把枪和警徽交给我吗
Lieutenant?
队长
You know the rules, Melvin.
你知道规定的 梅尔文
Any action against my team, you notify me personally in advance.
任何不利于我队员的事都该事先通知我
Don't blame me if you don't know what's going on with your team.
不了解你自己的队员别来怪我
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思
Maybe the board should have installed
也许委员会应该
an actual police officer
请一位真正的警官
to run major crimes instead of a...
来管理重案组 而非
What are you again?
你是什么人来着
Oh, I know. I know, Melvin.
我懂 我懂了 梅尔文
You wanted this job.
你想坐我的位置
I know how hard you tried to get it.
我知道你为此付出了很多
Sure, some may have felt
当然 有些人可能会觉得
that fixing parking tickets for the mayor's niece was pandering,
帮市长侄女消违章停车罚单是在拍马屁
but I for one applauded your initiative.
我奉劝你一句
do not take our history out
不要把我们的恩怨
on members of my team,
算到我的队员头上
or I will see to it that you regret it.
否则你一定会后悔的
Lieutenant Burns is a decorated officer with a spotless record.
彭斯队长授过勋章且历史清白
We wouldn't have moved against Burns
如果我们没有充分的证据
if we didn't have sufficient evidence.
决不会拿彭斯队长开刀
We have a positive ballistics match
我们的弹道测试显示
to Burns' service weapon and a case file
与彭斯的佩枪吻合
of other evidence I have neither the need
至于其他证据 我没有必要
nor the interest in sharing with you.
也没有兴趣告诉你
Ballistics match?
弹道测试吻合
Perhaps you haven't heard, Eliot,
也许你没听过 艾略特
but every weapon fired has a distinctive signature.
但是每一把枪都有自己独有的弹道痕迹
Yeah, yeah. So?
是吗 所以呢
So, Oscar Payn was killed by Burns' Sig Sauer service handgun
所以奥斯卡·佩恩是被彭斯的西格绍尔枪打死
to the exclusion of any other weapon.
而非其它任何武器
It is an absolute fact.
这一事实毋庸置疑
This is a matter for internal affairs now.
这件事已经由内务科接手了
I get even a hint that
我察觉到
your major crimes guys are sniffing around,
你们重案组有人想插手这案子
I will terminate them from this department.
我会把他们清出这个部门的
Al, what you doing?
艾尔 你在干什么
Just getting my coffee.
取我的咖啡
Jay's got this nice Sumatra with chocolate notes or something.
杰弄了点加了巧克力的苏门答腊咖啡
Wow, you are extraordinarily calm.
你有点平静得不正常
Considering I want to put my fist through that guy's face?
以为我恨不得打爆那家伙的头吗
That I just went through the most humiliating moment
特别是我刚经历了自己事业
of my career, maybe my life?
乃至整个人生中最荒谬的时刻
Yeah, considering that.
没错 就是这样
Listen, we're gonna be fine.
听着 我们都会没事的
If I wanted to whack a guy, why would I use my own gun?
如果我想干掉谁 为什么要用自己的枪
This is all a mistake.
他们一定搞错了
I think it might all be political.
我觉得应该是政♥治♥博弈
IAB is only looking at you.
内务科只盯着你
They are not pursuing any other leads.
他们完全不考虑其他线索
I put in a call to Beth Bronson,
我给中尉慈善协会律师
the LBA attorney.
贝丝·布朗森打了电♥话♥
She's requested an independent ballistics analysis of my gun.
她已经要求对我的枪进行独♥立♥弹道分♥析♥
Who is Oscar Payn?
奥斯卡·佩恩是谁
A scumbag.
一个卑鄙小人
Payn was running an operation out of Corona,
佩恩在科罗纳边上创了个帮派
The Tumbling Sixes.
叫做翻滚六人组
The 117 picked up intel
警方得到线报
that Payn was taking in a major heroin shipment.
佩恩要接手一大批毒品
I got together a team to take him down.
所以我带了队人去抓他
Turned out, there was an eight-year-old girl
结果发现那里有个八岁的小女孩
inside there-- hostage.
被当作人♥质♥
And we got her out,
我们救出了她
but we lost someone in the firefight.
却在交火中损失了一个人
A young officer.
一名年轻的警员
And what about Payn?
那佩恩呢
He beat the murder charge on a technicality.
他钻了法律的空子推♥翻♥了谋杀指控
Was still put away for possession with intent.
不过试图贩卖♥♥毒品罪仍然成立
But he and his partner rolled on a couple of their own guys,
不过他和同伙通过揭发另外几个人
and got reduced sentences.
获得了减刑
Payn's guys hated Payn, and they hate you.
佩恩的手下恨他 也恨你
You're being framed.
你被陷害了
We were at the races the day Payn got murdered.
佩恩被杀那天我们在看比赛
Where were you that night?
那晚你在哪里
Midnight? Midnight, I was asleep.
半夜 半夜我在睡觉
All right, what about your gun?
好 那你的枪呢
On my night table.
在我床头柜上
Not the world's best alibi.
不是什么有力的不在场证明
No.
是的
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表