剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
我明白
which is why I am personally handling
所以我亲自着手处理
every facet of this investigation.
调查的方方面面
Yes. At this time, we believe
没错 目前我们相信
the killing at 37th Prep was related.
37大街预备学院那起谋杀与此案相关
Uh, the victim, Reid,
被害人里德
seems to have known Cosgrove's son, uh...
似乎认识科斯格罗夫的儿子
Mare... Marshall.
马...马歇尔
Uh, he apparently taught the boy...
显然 他教那个男孩
uh, in physics.
物理
Well, of course I realize
我当然知道
how important the-the school is to the city.
这所学校对于本市有多么重要
And yes, I understand
是 我明白
how worried the parents must be.
家长们会有多担心
Yeah.
是
As a matter of fact, I did know
事实上 我还知道
that Jeffrey Tollison's kids
杰弗瑞·图里森的孩子们
were at 37th Prep.
也在37大街预备学院
They are wonderful boys... and a girl.
优秀的男孩子们 和一个女孩
Uh, seventh and ninth grade.
分别在七年级和九年级
They are great kids.
都是很优秀的孩子
Yes. As a matter of fact,
是 事实上
we do have a person of interest.
我们确实有个嫌疑人
He is an assistant
他是学校的
principal at the school.
副校长
Chavez-- his name is Robert Chavez.
查韦斯 他的名字叫罗伯特·查韦斯
Uh, he's been at Prep for six years.
他在预备学院呆了六年了
He, uh, apparently has had some sort of relationship
他显然和杰布·科斯格罗夫的妻子卡米尔
with, uh, Jeb Cosgrove's wife, Camille.
有某种关系
No... No, I am not judging, sir.
不 我没有在批判 先生
I would never judge someone
我绝不会批判一个
who's been so generous
曾在你的竞选中
to your campaign.
如此慷慨解囊的人
Yes.
是
Yes, I will.
是 我会的
I will keep you informed.
我会向您报告案情进展的
Thank you.
谢谢
His Honor's all over me on this one.
他为这个案子对我穷追不舍
Ballistics reports indicate
弹道报告显示
both men were killed with the same .380 handgun.
两个人是被同一把0.38直径手♥枪♥所杀
Webster puts time of death
韦伯斯特证实
at the school between 5:00 and 5:30.
死亡时间为在校五点到五点半
Big school like that, students and teachers
像这样的大学校里 学生和老师
are still roaming the hallways, right?
都会在走廊里走动吧
We have security video.
我们有监控录像
Whoever walked into Doc's office at that time
在那时段走进多克办公室的人
is probably our killer.
可能就是凶手
Hey, guys, we got a closed door mystery.
各位 有难题出现了
The hall camera recorded back to two hours before the murder.
走廊的摄像头录下了凶案前两小时内的录像
No one walked into Doc Reid's room.
没人走进多克·里德的房♥间
You got any good news? I do, but there's some more bad.
你有好消息吗 我有 但坏消息更多
Which do you want first?
你们想先听什么样的
Never do the good first, please.
永远都先听坏消息
Well, the rest of the bad news
剩下的坏消息是
is that Doc Reid's hard drive...
多克·里德的硬盘
completely destroyed.
被完全摧毁了
So the good news is that
好消息就是
you miraculously recovered all the information?
你奇迹般的把里面所有的信息都恢复了吗
Not that good. Let's call it encouraging, though.
没那么好 但也不是无计可施
So, computer peripherals,
电脑外设
like the keyboard and mouse,
像是键盘和鼠标
they have their own data storage.
会储存自己的数据
If the killer used the computer
如果凶手在摧毁电脑前
before he smashed it,
用过它
I might be able to locate
我可能能找出
a record of what he was doing
他浏览过或删除过的
or what he erased.
文件记录
You know, the killer sure knows
凶手肯定非常了解
a hell of a lot about his victims.
他杀死的这些人
He knew exactly where Cosgrove was going to be
他清楚科斯格罗夫在寻宝游戏时
during the scavenger hunt, and somehow,
会去哪里
he was lying in wait
而且他还能
in Doc Reid's office?
在多克·里德的办公室守株待兔
And no one noticed him go in?
却没被人发现
Or he was noticed,
或者是有人发现了
but it wasn't unusual, because he works there.
却没起疑 因为他在那儿工作
Where is Robert Chavez right now?
罗伯特·查韦斯现在在哪里
Jay says the Mets game ended early enough
杰说棒球比赛结束得很早
for Chavez to leave the hotel
查韦斯有时间离开酒店
and make it downtown to kill Cosgrove.
去市中心杀死科斯格罗夫
Okay, let's say he did kill Cosgrove.
好的 就算是他杀了科斯格罗夫
We still don't know if he killed Doc.
可我们还不确定多克是否也是他杀的
Or how he got in his office
还有他是如何进入了他办公室里
without those security cameras seeing him.
却没被监控录像拍到
I'm gonna go check it out, okay?
我去查查 好吗
I'm gonna talk to Chavez.
我去跟查韦斯谈谈
You think I killed Doc?
你觉得是我杀了多克
Timeline fits. You could have killed him
时间符合 你可以杀了他
and made it back for Cosgrove's memorial.
再回去按时参加科斯格罗夫的悼念会
Wait a minute.
等等
Isn't it part of your job to establish a motive?
就算你怀疑我 我也没动机啊
He wrote Marshall, your best friend
他给你最好的朋友也是你恩人的儿子
and benefactor's son, a bad recommendation.
马歇尔写了一封糟糕的推荐信
Yeah, sure, I was surprised Doc did that.
没错 我很吃惊多克会那样做
Maybe angry? Yeah, I was angry.
生气吗 我是很生气
But I wouldn't kill Doc for that.
但我不会为此杀了多克
Why didn't you just go and write
你怎么不直接自己给他
a glowing recommendation yourself?
写封大加赞扬的推荐信
Hey, believe me, I offered to,
我主动请缨了
but Jeb refused to let me.
但杰布不让
He thought that it was an unfair advantage.
他认为那是种不当之利
It was... it was a conflict of interest.
利益冲突
He and his money really pulled the choke collar, huh?
他和他的钱能使鬼推磨 对吧
Must've been frustrating.
肯定让你很受挫
Oh, my God. Hold on, Al.
天呐 等等 艾尔
You also think that I murdered my best friend?
你还怀疑我杀了我最好的朋友
Camille.
卡米尔
You were sick of sharing her.
你受够和他共享她了
Wow, I get it.
我懂了
You're judging me.
你在对我品头论足
I'm gonna look deep into your life.
你会把你的生活翻个底朝天
I find out you own a handgun,
要是我找出你有一把手♥枪♥
you're going away.
你就去坐牢吧
You know what? Please, dig into it.
请便 尽情翻吧
I help run a school
我帮助办学
and I'm a member of four anti-handgun organizations.
而且还是四个反枪协会的成员
Now, if you'll excuse me, Al,
恕我失陪了 艾尔
we have grief counselors to hire and parents to reassure.
我们还得去雇排忧治疗师 安定家长
It's "Lieutenant Burns."
叫我"彭斯队长"
I've had it with the "First name and handshakes," All right?
别对我用"直呼其名 握手问好"这招
Hey. Figure out the mystery?
难题解开了吗
I'm working on it.
还在解
How about Chavez? Working on it.
查韦斯呢 还在谈
So, Mr. Powels... Cameron, please.
鲍威尔斯先生 叫我卡梅伦就行
First names and handshakes here.
直呼其名 握手问好
Al...
艾尔
I've seen that girl before.
我见过这女孩
She was working
她既在科斯格罗夫
at Cosgrove's office and she goes to this school,
办公室工作 又在这学校上学
which means she has a connection to both victims.
说明她跟两个死者皆有关联
Excuse me...
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表