剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
维姬·威尔森
What the hell is going on? Get your hands off of me.
到底什么情况 别碰我
Where is she? Where's who?
她在哪 谁在哪
Where is she? All clear!
她在哪 全部安全
No sign of the hostage. Where's Vicki Wilson?
没有发现人♥质♥ 维姬·威尔森在哪
Who's Vicki Wilson?
维姬·威尔森是谁
What is going on?
发生什么事了
Well, if she's not here, where is she?
如果她不在这 那她在哪
You put a million dollars into Doc Reid's account,
你往多克·里德的账户打了一百万美元
bribing him to get your son, Derrick,
贿赂他帮你儿子德里克
into an Ivy League school.
进常青藤大学
Cosgrove found out,
科斯格罗夫发现了
he confronted you and you killed him.
他质问你而你杀了他
I didn't shoot Jeb.
我没有杀杰布
This says you did, and with this gun.
这个说明你杀了 用的这把枪
Then you killed Doc Reid,
然后你杀了多克·里德
because he could tie you
因为他能把你和科斯格罗夫的谋杀案
to the Cosgrove murder.
联♥系♥起来
If there were more Jeb Cosgroves,
如果有更多的杰布·科斯格罗夫
the financial crisis would never have happened.
金融危机就绝不会发生
First names and handshakes. To Jeb!
直呼其名 握手问好 致杰布
To Jeb.
致杰布
We've got it all wrong.
我们全都搞错了
Don't we?
不是吗
Derrick did all of this, not you.
这一切都是德里克做的 不是你
He tracked Cosgrove down the night of the scavenger hunt
寻宝游戏那晚他跟踪科斯格罗夫
and he killed him to save you from a bribery scandal.
然后杀了他以防你陷入行贿丑闻
And then he killed Doc to cover his tracks.
然后杀死多克来掩盖自己的行踪
He told you what he'd done to Cosgrove
追悼会那晚他告诉了你
the night of the memorial, didn't he?
他对科斯格罗夫做了什么 不是吗
Now he's got Vicki Wilson in his crosshairs,
现在他把枪口对准了维姬·威尔森
and we've got 17 minutes to find her.
我们要在十七分钟之内找到她
You need to hear me.
你得听我说
This is a hostage situation with a murderer.
这是杀人犯劫持人♥质♥事件
The cops will do whatever it takes to save that hostage,
警♥察♥会做任何事来解救人♥质♥
which means using deadly force on your son.
也就是说会对你儿子使用致命武力
Shoot first.
有机会就开枪
That's the order.
这个就是命令
It's your turn to protect him, John. Talk to me.
轮到你保护他了 约翰 跟我说
He took my gun.
他拿走了我的枪
He used it.
他开了枪
Where is he?
他在哪
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been looking for him, waiting for him to call.
我一直在找他 等他给我打电♥话♥
Promise me you'll help Derrick.
答应我你们会帮德里克
Please.
求你了
We'll do our best.
我们会尽全力
You know what to say.
你知道该怎么说
It's okay. Answer it.
没事的 接吧
Aunt Vicki?
维姬阿姨
I am fine.
我没事
Where-where are you?
你 你在哪
Kendell, are you at McCarren Park?
肯黛儿 你在麦凯伦♥公♥园吗
Yeah. Yeah, I am.
在 我在
You need to take a selfie to prove it.
你得自♥拍♥一张来证明
Uh, okay. Hold on.
好的 稍等
We cloned your phone earlier.
我们刚才克隆了你的电♥话♥
Thanks to your photo library,
多亏了你的相册集
the Cloud and Google Images, we've got this.
云端和谷歌♥图片 我们合成了一张照片
Ready? Yeah.
准备好了吗 好了
Okay. Uh... should I text it to you now?
拍好了 我现在发给你吗
Yes.
是的
Okay. Now... now what?
好的 然 然后呢
Now... go to the alley
然后拿上闪存
behind the East River Ferry with the flash drive.
去东河码头后的小巷
Alone.
你一个人去
Text another picture when you get there.
到了以后再发张自♥拍♥给我
Aunt Vicki? Aunt Vicki?
维姬姨妈 维姬姨妈
Ken...
肯
Kendell, don't...!
肯黛儿 别
You guys, you get all that?
你们俩听到了吗
Carrie's already looking at a map of the area.
凯莉已经在看那边的地图了
We'll call you back as soon as we know.
有情况我们会第一时间通知你
Kayak rentals.
皮划艇租赁店
First names and handshakes.
直呼其名 握手问好
To Jeb!
敬杰布
To Jeb!
敬杰布
Derrick's on the crew team.
德里克是船员之一
Right?
对吧
What are these buildings along the shore?
岸边的这些建筑物是什么
We're here to see Dr. Reid.
我们是来找里德博士的
You on the list?
你们预约了吗
How about you make an exception for us?
给我们网开一面怎么样
Robinson Boathouse.
罗宾逊船坞
That's where the 37th Prep
那是37大街预备学院的皮划艇队
crew team store their shells.
放艇的地方
He's really good.
他真的很厉害
Him? He's the best.
他吗 他是最棒的
Don't tell him -- or anyone -- that I said that.
别告诉他或是任何人 我说过那句话
Cross my heart.
我保证
Derrick, drop the gun, right now!
德里克 把枪放下 快点
I told your father you wouldn't die today.
我跟你父亲说过 今天不会让你出事
If you don't drop that gun,
如果你不把枪放下
there's on one way this ends, okay?
这件事就只能有一种结局 知道吗
None of you understand!
你们都不明白
My great-grandfather,
我的曾爷爷
grandfather, father...
爷爷和父亲
all went to Ivys.
都上了常春藤名校
And I'm supposed to go to an Ivy, too.
我也应该上常春藤的
I can't let my dad down.
我不能让我父亲失望
Put the gun down, Derrick.
把枪放下 德里克
Your father loves you.
你父亲很爱你
He wants you to live.
他想让你活着
It's over, Derrick.
都结束了 德里克
Oh, Aunt Vicki... you're okay.
维姬阿姨 你没事太好了
I'm all right, Kendell.
我没事 肯黛儿
Do you need anything else from me, Detective Burns?
你还需要我提供什么吗 彭斯警探
Nope. You've given your report.
不用了 你已经录过口供了
You're free to go.
你可以走了
I... I really don't know how to thank you.
我 我真不知道该怎么感谢你们
Oh, that's the easy part.
这很简单
I mean... cure cancer.
为癌症找到治愈方法
Go to Mars.
带我们去火星
Do great things with your big brain.
用你的聪明才智做些好事
And stop with the side slice, will you?
还有别继续当备胎了 好吗
Okay, "dad," I get it.
好的 "老爸" 我知道了
Ah, there's that sarcastic indifference I love.
又是我喜欢的中立讽刺
Who are you thinking about?
你在想谁呢
You really want to know?
你真的想知道吗
Yeah. Okay.
当然 好吧
If we ever got married...
如果咱俩结婚了
Okay, you know, settle down. It's hypothetical.
你先给我冷静点 我只是打个比方
Okay, all right. If we ever got married,
好吧 如果咱俩结婚了
would you be into an open marriage?
你会同意开放婚姻吗
No.
不会
Absolutely not.
绝对不会
Why do you ask? No reason.
你为什么问这个 没什么
I know why, because you want...
我知道为什么 因为你想
you want Mr. Secret Service guy on the side.
因为你还想同时约会特务男
You're obsessed with him.
你对他着迷了
No. You're the one talking
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表