剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I saw one exactly like it in the insurance office.
我在保险事务所看到过一个一模一样的
Really? You're sure?
真的吗 你确定
Yeah, 100%.
百分之百确定
I... have a very unusual memory.
我有不同寻常的记忆力
I-I don't forget things.
我不会忘记事情
I seem been having the same problem myself.
我似乎有同样的烦恼
Will you keep us looped in?
有进展能及时告诉我们吗
Yes, I will.
我会的
You know...
你知道吗
part of me doesn't want those memories
我心里有一部分不希望
of what happened over there to ever go away.
那些曾经的记忆消散
They're terrible,
那些记忆很可怕
but sometimes I think they're what keeps me going.
但有时我觉得它们是我前进的动力
Yeah, I...
没错 我
I kind of know what you mean.
我大概能理解你的意思
Thanks.
谢谢
Yeah, across the street.
没错 穿过马路
Uh, City Hall Restaurant.
市政厅饭店
Same building.
同一栋楼
Delivery guys never get it right.
快递员永远都找不对地方
Just one sec.
稍等一下
Yeah, that's the one.
对 就是那栋
All right. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
May I help you?
需要帮忙吗
We're looking for thowner, Bilal Ali?
我们来找店主 比拉勒·阿里
That's me.
我就是
Mr. Ali, we'd like to talk to you.
阿里先生 我们想跟你谈谈
Yeah. We give those mouse pads away
没错 这些鼠标垫是我们免费分发的
to our friends and best customers.
发给我们的朋友和老顾客
It's a way to say thank you.
用来表达谢意
How many would you say you've given away?
你大概送出了多少个
Maybe 20.
大概二十个吧
What does this have to do with the bombings?
这和爆♥炸♥案有什么关系
We found one of these at each of the bomb sites.
我们发现每个爆♥炸♥现场都有这个鼠标垫
What are you saying?
你什么意思
That more of my friends could be targets?
还会有更多我的朋友会成为目标吗
Who would have access to your business records,
除了你之外 还有谁有权限
besides yourself? Other employees?
接触到你的业务记录 其他雇员能吗
Everyone who works here knows everything.
在这里工作的每个人都知道所有事情
It is no secret who my friends are.
我的朋友都有谁并不是秘密
We're family.
我们是一家人
I stay in business because people are loyal.
我能经营下去是因为他们很忠诚
You don't need business records to know that.
不需要业务记录也能知道
Your store is the only link to the bombings right now.
目前你的店是爆♥炸♥案的唯一线索
It would be really helpful
如果我们能看一看那些记录
if we could see those records.
将会非常有帮助
Bilal?
比拉勒
This video which was just released to the media
这段刚刚被发布的视频中
purports to show a member
一位来自
of the militant Muslim fundamentalist group
名为"正义之刃"的
known as the "Sword of the Righteous,"
武装穆♥斯♥林♥组织的成员
who are claiming responsibility
声称该组织将为
for the bombings in Jackson Heights.
杰克逊海茨爆♥炸♥案负责
Yesterday we began.
昨天只是个开始
Today we continue.
今天我们将继续行动
You insolent merchants,
你们这些傲慢的商人
you shopkeepers who parade your filth
你们这些光天化日之下
under the open sky,
播撒肮脏的店主
tomorrow we will rain a cleansing fire
明天我们将在你们家里
upon your homes.
点燃清洁之火
We will not stop until the fallen are swept away.
我们不会停止 直到堕落者被清扫干净
We will not stop
我们不会停止
until your streets are clean.
直到你们的街道重归洁净
Excuse me, what assurances can you can give the people
请问 您将如何保障
of Jackson Heights about their safety?
杰克逊海茨的居民们的安全
As of this moment, a joint task force,
如今 联合特遣部队
including Major Crimes, Homeland Security, the FBI
包括重案组 国土安♥全♥部♥ 联邦调查局
and the NYPD Bomb Squad is working 24 hours a day
和纽约警局防爆小组正在不分昼夜地工作
to protect the citizens of Jackson Heights
以保障杰克逊海茨的居民
and all of New York City.
以及整个纽约市的安全
We will find the person or persons responsible
我们会找出制♥造♥此次事件的个人或组织
and bring them to justice.
将他们绳之以法
What do we know about this Sword of the Righteous,
通过视频 我们知道多少
the group claiming credit for the video?
关于"正义之刃"这个组织的信息
Is this Al-Qaeda-- if not, who are they?
他们是否是基♥地♥组♥织♥ 不是的话又是谁
As of this moment, we cannot confirm
目前 我们尚无法确定
that Sword of the Righteous is involved.
"正义之刃"与此案有关
Are they just going after Muslims?
他们只针对穆♥斯♥林♥吗
Today's targets were all muslim-owned businesses,
今天的目标全部是穆♥斯♥林♥开的店
but, simply put, we do not have enough information
但简单地说 我们现在
to draw any conclusions at this time.
还没有足够的信息来得出结论
As we learn more,
一旦我们有所发现
we will, of course, share that with you.
我们当然会第一时间告诉你们
Let me just say right now
我只想说 现在
that what we need is for every citizen of this city
我们最需要的是 这座城市里的每一个人
to look out for every other citizen.
都要留心其他人
You see something suspicious,
看到任何可疑情况
you report it.
请立即上报
And together, we will get through this
我们会跟以往一样
just as we always have. Thanks.
成功破案的 谢谢
We doing autopsies in here now?
我们现在在这里做尸检了吗
Oh, goodness, no.
当然没有
We're building a fort.
我们在建城♥堡♥
Wow, that's great, Maya.
天呐 真好 玛雅
We needed one of those.
我们正需要一个呢
Eliot said it was okay.
艾略特说她可以待在这儿
She was a little scared,
她有点儿害怕
she didn't want me to go to work this morning.
今早上不想让我来上班
So Joanne's keeping an eye on her.
乔安在照看着她
Aunt Jo's gonna let me dissect a heart later.
乔阿姨待会儿会让我解剖心脏
Oh, well.
是嘛
Any volunteers?
解剖谁的
I suggested using Eliot's,
我提议解剖艾略特的
but we'd have to find it first, so...
但前提是他得有颗心 所以...
All right, baby, I'll see you.
好了 宝贝 待会儿见
What am I supposed to do with this?
给我这些干什么
Okay, I was trying to hide it from Maya.
我是想让你藏起来别被玛雅看见
Jo got her some kids' makeup,
乔给她找了些少儿化妆品
and I don't want to encourage that,
但我希望她用
You know, little girls... Not a problem. Not a problem.
小女孩嘛 我懂 我懂
What do we got?
有什么进展
Okay.
好的
Homeland sent over what they have on the Sword of the Righteous.
国安部给我们寄来了"正义之刃"的资料
The group primarily targets fellow Muslims.
这个组织的首要目标是他们所认为
Ones that they think have fallen from the true faith.
背叛了真正信仰的穆♥斯♥林♥同胞
Operations have mostly been limited to the Middle East,
他们主要在中东行动
but last year they were suspected of being part of the plot
但去年他们被怀疑密谋攻击了
to hit a number of moderate mosques in Paris.
几座位处巴黎的温和派清♥真♥寺
Which is consistent with the three targets here.
跟这里的三个目标一致
They're all businesses owned by moderate Muslim families.
这些都是温和派穆♥斯♥林♥家庭经营的地方
That's why they picked them.
所以才被选作目标
What about these wall slogans?
墙上的标语呢
Also consistent with other Al-Qaeda factions.
符合基地的风格
Make sure people know who did it.
极尽高调 满城皆知
Carrie thinks there are inconsistencies in the slogans
凯莉认为今天爆♥炸♥后留下的标语
used in today's bombings.
和以往的不一致
Could be a misdirect.
可能写错了
I don't know, Al.
我说不清 艾尔
I mean, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...
都差不多嘛
Yeah, well, according to Carrie,
但根据凯莉的看法
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表