剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
from hell who wouldn't let me out of his sight.
倒霉的主管一直盯着我呢
You can talk to him.
你们可以去问他
I was loading out
警♥察♥发现戴夫的尸体时
when the cops found Dave's body.
我正在卸货呢
So, maybe Marcia Harrison got wind
也许是玛西娅·哈里森听说了
that Dave was gonna blow the whistle on that whole
戴夫想要揭发她和罗伯特·布莱特
cash for contract scheme she was running with Robert Bright?
拿钱买♥♥合同的阴谋
Well, it's a motive.
这是个动机
Plus, she was at the fund-raiser,
而且她也去了募捐会
so she had access to Dave's hotel room.
所以她有机会去戴夫的旅馆房♥间
Hold on-- we're talking about accusing
等等 我们是要指控
one of the top real estate developers in this city
本市的一个顶级房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商行贿
of fraud and possibly murder?
而且很可能还有谋杀罪
Not to mention implicating the man
更不要说还卷入了
who maybe the next mayor of New York.
可能成为纽约下任市长的人
We need more than just the word of a blogger.
我们需要一个比博主的话更牢靠的证据
There's nothing on Dave's work computers.
戴夫的工作电脑上什么也没有
But I say we find whatever he was gonna hand over
但我想如果我们能找到他今天
to Lisotta today at Penn Station,
打算在宾州车站交给里索塔的东西
we got our proof.
那就能当证据
Maybe 's still at Penn Station in a locker.
也许那东西还在宾州车站的储物柜呢
His keys were missing.
他的钥匙不见了
No sign of his keys. His wallet is right here.
没有他的钥匙 钱包还在
This wasn't about money.
不是图钱
Is there a storage locker near penn station
宾州车站附近有没有什么
that has the word "Pete" in it?
名字里有皮特的储物店
Don't know
不确定是什么
Pete's Storage, Pete's... something.
皮特仓储 皮特什么
Bingo! Pete's Storage and Packing.
有了 皮特仓储包装店
It's on 36th street between 8th and 9th.
36大街上 八大道和九大道之间
Yes!
棒
No, we got cameras that cover the cashier,
不 我们有覆盖收银机的监控
But not back here -- it's not that kind of place.
但是后面 我们不是那样的地方
What kind of place is it?
那你们是什么样的地方
Look, honest,
说老实话
in t property retention business,
干物品保存这行
you get what you pay for.
一分价钱一分货
Hey, you getting evicted tomorrow,
你明天要被赶出去了
you need a place to store your crap?
没地方放你那些垃圾
You come to me. But Fort Knox we're not.
我可以帮你保存 但我们不是诺克斯堡
and if you could afford Fort Knox,
你要能付得起诺克斯堡的价钱
you wouldn't be getting evicted, right?
也不会被赶出去了不是吗
So, what kind of security do you have in this place?
那你们这儿有什么样的保安措施
Well, our clients get a code to get in the hallway
客人会有一个进大门的密♥码♥
and a lock for the unit -- that's about it.
和柜子上的一把锁 没了
I would say the system is fairly secure.
我觉得这个系统还是比较安全的
With an emphasis on "Fairly."
比较这个词用的很准确
No luck on the storage locker, I hear?
我听说拿走储物柜里东西的人还没找到
Nope. But I'm reviewing exterior security footage from the area,
没有 但我在检查那附近的监控录像
hoping someone familiar pops up.
希望能看到有熟人出现
You get any results back on the makeup
你拿到韦伯斯特在尸体上
Webster found on the body?
发现的化妆品的检验结果了吗
Oh, yeah. As a matter of fact,
拿到了 其实是
some fancy French stuff called JYB.
某种叫JYB的法国奢侈品牌
Cost 500 bucks an ounce or something.
每盎司五百块
Belgium.
比利时
Huh?
什么
JYB, it's from Belgium.
JYB是比利时的牌子
Okay.
好吧
So, we know someone entered the hallway at Pete's Storage
我们知道有人在下午五点十二分时
using the key code at 5:12 P.M.
用密♥码♥打开了皮特仓储的大门
They cleared out Dave's locker.
他们清空了戴夫的储物柜
There wasn't even anyone else in the building on Sunday.
周日那楼里一个人都没有
And whatever was in that locker
那个储物柜里的东西
has got to implicate Bright.
肯定跟布莱特有关
Al, do you have a second?
艾尔 借一步说话
Yeah.
好的
Listen, I know I said I was gonna stay out of this,
听着 我是说过不管这事
but this is all pretty thin, isn't it?
但这证据也太少了吧
No, I don't think so.
我不觉得
We know Dave was gonna turn over documents,
我们知道戴夫要上交文件
and we know the documents were taken from Dave's locker.
而这文件现在被人从他的储物柜里拿走了
Actually, we don't, strictly speaking, know any of that.
事实上 严格来讲这些都只是推断而已
For the sake of your career and for the careers
为了保住你还有这组里
of everyone in this section,
其他所有人的饭碗
if you plan on accusing David O'Bannon,
如果你真打算指控戴夫·奥班农
Robert Bright and Marcia Harrison of being involved
罗伯特·布莱特和玛西娅·哈里森
in a scandal of this magnitude,
牵涉到如此严重的丑闻
you're gonna need a lot more than an online blogger
光有个网络博客
and an empty locker.
和清空的储物柜是不够的
A lot more.
远远不够
You guys got to see this.
快来看这个
...You can imagine my distress
你能想象当区长办公室的一员
when Mr. O'bannon,
奥班农先生向我提出
a member of the Borough President's office,
如果我赞助罗伯特·布莱特的选举
approached me offering to procure building contracts
便会帮我拿下建筑合同时
for me if I would contribute to Robert Bright's campaign.
我有多苦恼
He told me that the Borough President himself
他告诉我区长本身
was not aware of this offer, but that if I agreed,
对此并不知情 但如果我同意了
he would raise the plan with him.
他会把这个计划向区长坦白
I, of course, told Mr. O'bannon I would have no part of it
我当然拒绝了奥班农先生
and immediately contacted Bob Bright. Bob?
并立即联♥系♥了鲍勃·布莱特 鲍勃
Dave O'bannon was a longtime friend
戴夫·奥班农是我的一位老朋友
and, as Ms. Harrison mentioned, a trusted aide.
并且如哈里森女士所说 也是一位亲信
But after my own internal investigation,
但在我内部调查后
it appears that he was attempting to sell the power
发现他曾试图变卖♥♥权利
and influence of my office for money.
并接受贿赂替人办事
I want to assure the people of New York
我想向纽约人♥民♥保证
that Dave O'bannon was doing so on his own,
戴夫·奥班农做的事都是他的个人行为
and for his own good.
而且是为了他自己的利益
I welcome a full investigation by the Manhattan DA
我欢迎曼哈顿地检对此事
into this matter, but, for now, I'm...
进行彻底调查 但目前而言 我
I'm heartbroken by this betrayal.
我对他的背叛感到悲痛
You're a jackass, you know that?
你是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
Eliot... How could you sell Dave out?
艾略特 你怎么能出♥卖♥♥♥戴夫
You know he couldn't possibly have done what you said.
你清楚他不可能做过你说的那些事
Okay, you think I want to believe it?
你以为我愿意相信的吗
He was our friend, Eliot.
他是我们的朋友 艾略特
I-I looked after him, I took him with me for years.
我照顾他 我提携着他好多年
You took him? He...
你提携他 他
He brought you up, he made you.
你是他培养和造就的
Yeah, well...
的确 但
I've been carrying him for the last 18 months.
过去的十八个月都是我在提携他
Something was going on.
发生了一些事
You would've known if you'd checked in on him from time to time.
如果你经常看看他的话你就会知道了
He was dirty.
他贪污了
There's evidence. Lots of evidence.
有证据 证据确凿
Your guys would've found it.
你的手下会找到的
What would you do in my position?
你是我的话能怎么办
I would've made damn sure I was right before I went public.
我百分百确定了才会公之于众
I am sure.
我很确定
Look, we always knew Dave was street.
我们一直都知道戴夫来自贫民区
We dressed him up, he looked the part,
我们把他改造得像模像样
but deep down, who knows?
但内心深处 谁知道呢
Sometimes people just go back
有时人会
to being who they are. Bob.
回归本我 鲍勃
We really are running behind. All right.
我们真的要晚了 知道了
I'm sorry, Eliot.
对不起 艾略特
What'd you get from Marcia Harrison?
玛西娅·哈里森都上交了什么
She handed over everything.
她什么都交了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表