剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Uhuh. No, I won't. Yes, you will.
不 不会的 你会的
No. Yeah.
不会的 会的
Because you just might be in Washington.
因为没准你会出现在华盛顿的
Are you trying to recruit me, special agent?
你这是在招募我吗 特别探员
I don't need to recruit people to have dinner with me.
我不需要招募人来跟我共进晚餐
See if you can remember this number. Oh, well.
看看你能不能记住这个号♥码 好吧
You seem awfully confident that I'm gonna call you.
你好像很确信我会给你打电♥话♥
I'm just overly confident that you owe me money.
我只是超级无敌确信你欠我钱
You'll get your money back.
你会拿回你的钱的
You trust me, don't you?
你相信我 对吧
Not one bit.
一点也不信
Hello, Simms.
喂 我是西姆斯
I don't know if I made this clear,
不知道我表达得清不清楚
but he annoys me.
我很不爽那家伙
You made it crystal clear.
你表达得非常清楚
That guy...
那家伙
Really? Come on.
真的吗 拜托
What? Word on the DC streets
怎么了嘛 据华盛顿那边的传言说
total player.
他就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
When I first met you, you had the same reputation,
我刚认识你的时候 别人也这么评价你的
so it seems like I have a type.
看来我专招这种人喜欢
I need you to throw the money on the pile there.
你也得把钱扔到火堆里去
What money?
什么钱
The stack you swiped at the hangar?
你在飞机库里偷藏的那打
Don't have a stack.
我没偷藏啊
Throw it in, or I'll arrest you.
扔进去 不然我要逮捕你了
With handcuffs?
用手铐吗
You will not arrest me.
你才不会逮捕我呢
Try me.
试试看
Want to go to Mexico?
想去墨西哥吗
Mexico. Mexico.
墨西哥 墨西哥
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表