剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
All right, we got a hostage situation.
这是劫持人♥质♥事件
The place is a private storage facility for high-end art.
案发地点为存放高档艺术品的私人仓库
We got three guys inside.
里面有三名劫匪
We're looking at a minimum of nine hostages.
至少有九名人♥质♥
We believe one of the bad guys is posing as a hostage.
我们认为有一名劫匪假扮成了人♥质♥
Which one?
哪一个
You know, posing? Indeterminate.
我是指假扮的那个 不清楚
"Indeterminate". That's a, that's a tough word.
"不清楚"真是个麻烦的词
What do you think, Al?
你怎么看 艾尔
I think we better make some determinations soon
我看我们最好早做决定
or we could lose a lot of people.
否则可能会害死很多人
Did you do your homework?
你做功课了吗
Oh, yeah. Here we go.
做了 行动吧
Move, move, move!
行动 行动
Get in there.
进去
Open that door.
打开那扇门
One here, one here!
这里有一个
Down now!
蹲下
Get down!
蹲下
Down!
蹲下
You, back up!
你 后退
All the way back.
一直往后退
Everything's gonna be all right.
没事的
I want everybody to stay down.
大家都蹲着别动
All right.
好的
You're done. Drop the gun.
结束了 放下枪
Get up.
起来
Give me your hands.
手伸过来
All clear. All clear.
安全 安全
Nice job, everybody. Good work.
干得好 各位 很棒
Not bad. We beat our old record by 25 seconds.
不错 比原记录又快了25秒
What do we get, a gold star in our homework books or something?
有什么奖励 作业本上贴朵小红花吗
Ah, you probably filled yours up already.
你肯定早贴满了吧
Okay, seriously, though,
说真的
don't you ever question the value of these things?
你有没有质疑过这种训练的价值
I mean, honestly, when was the last time
说实话 上次皇后区发生
we had a hostage standoff in Queens?
人♥质♥劫持事件是什么时候的事了
What about the convenience store, 31st Ave?
31大道的便利店那次呢
They're the ones. Yes.
就是他们 是啊
Right? The old lady who wouldn't leave
对吧 刨冰机不修好
until they fixed the slushy machine.
就不肯走的老太太
That's right. Besides that.
没错 除了那次呢
That was touch and go.
那次还不够险啊
I could have done better...
我本来能做得更好的
All right, let's just go over it one more time.
好了 再过一遍
I told you, it was a phone call.
我说了 就是通电♥话♥
Guy calling himself Deputy something-or-other says
有个自称什么代表的人打来说
he wants to see us at One City Towers.
让我们去一号♥城市大厦见他
Please tell me you took care of those parking tickets.
你把那些违章停车罚单都处理掉了吧
I brought the receipts right here just in case.
以防万一我把收据都带来了
Good.
那就好
Wow, what kind of cops live here?
什么样的警♥察♥在这里办公啊
Not our kind of cops.
肯定不是我们这种
Lieutenant Burns.
彭斯队长
Eliot Delson, Special Deputy to the Mayor.
我是市长特别代表艾略特·戴尔森
Nice to meet you.
幸会
And you must be Carrie Wells.
你一定是凯莉·威尔斯吧
Yes, actually.
正是
You have questions. Let me guess.
你们有疑问 让我猜猜
You have answers.
你有答案
Nothing but.
必须的
Welcome to the Major Crimes Section of the NYPD.
欢迎来到纽约警局重案处
I've heard of it.
我听说过
You have? You haven't?
你听说过 你没有吗
Not like I read Police and Security News
我每天早上又不会边吃玉米片
every morning with my cornflakes.
边看《警界新闻》
Maybe you should.
也许你应该看看
You handle big stuff, citywide stuff,
你们处理的都是全市范围内的大案子
extrajurisdictional.
不论司法管辖权
Exactly.
正是
How about something I don't know?
说些我不知道的事吧
Have either of you ever heard of Ari Sonnenland?
你们有人听说过阿里·索纳兰吗
I have. He's a developer, a big one.
我听说过 他是个大开♥发♥商
Sunny Meadows Complex in Elizabeth, New Jersey,
开♥发♥过新泽西州伊丽莎白的阳光草场综合大厦
the Sterling Tower in the Navy Yards,
海军工厂的斯特林塔
and his brother is a beekeeper.
他兄弟是个养蜂人
I have no idea how I know that. Yes, I do.
真不知道我是怎么知道的 就是知道
Well, what you don't know
你们不知道的是
is that his daughter was kidnapped this morning in Central Park.
今早他的女儿在中♥央♥公园被人绑♥架♥了
We're not sure,
目前还不能肯定
but we believe this might not be an isolated incident,
但我们认为这可能不是一件独♥立♥的案子
but one in a series of kidnappings
而是连环绑♥架♥案中的一件
targeting affluent families on the East Coast.
目标都是东海岸的富裕家庭
Central Park. Last I checked,
就我所知 中♥央♥公园
we don't have one of those in Queens.
可不在皇后区
Look, it's pretty simple.
事情很简单
The word's out on you guys.
你们名声在外
A 92% solve rate?
92%的破案率
You're the top of the class.
你们是最棒的
So that's why you were there this morning.
所以你今早才去那里
What was that, a final exam?
什么意思 最终测验吗
Yes, I remember you.
没错 我记得你
I liked the yellow tie better, by the way.
顺便一提 我更喜欢你那条黄色的领带
Uh, I spilled tzatziki on it.
洒上黄瓜酸奶酱了
There's a lesson in that: never eat a gyro unwrapped.
千万别吃散装的皮塔三明治
As for the exam,
至于测验
I'm pleased to report you passed with flying colors.
很高兴通知你们出色地通过了测验
Thanks in part to that astonishing memory of yours.
在某种程度上要感谢你那惊人的记忆力
What about our cases?
那我们的案子呢
Our real cases?
正经的案子
Taken care of... while you're working with us.
你们在这里工作时 会有人去办的
And this case is very real.
这案子很正经
Lara Sonnenland is 11 years old.
劳拉·索纳兰十一岁
She's the starting sweeper for the Darby Diggers.
达比挖掘者足球队的首发前卫
She has a cat named Maisie.
养了一只猫叫美西
She needs your help.
她需要你们的帮助
I promised you answers.
我答应会给你们答案的
Now, I, uh, I'm not sure
我不知道
what your setup is like in Queens, but...
皇后区警局的设备怎么样 但
I know guys who work Major Crimes.
我认识重案处的人
They never described anything like this.
他们形容的可不是这样
What'd you do, raid a Best Buy?
你干了什么 扫荡了百思买♥♥超♥市♥吗
As I persuasively explained to the mayor,
我一直游说市长
after 9/11, the feds
911后 联邦探员
descended on this city with all their fancy toys.
带着昂贵的设备整体挪窝过来了
CIA, Department of Homeland Security,
中情局 国土安♥全♥局♥
all here to take care of us.
都过来"照顾"我们
Well, it's time we took care of New York ourselves
该我们自己照顾纽约了
like we used to.
正如从前一样
So, five months later, a little more persuasion,
五个月时间 多费一些口舌
and behold-- toys of our own
看啊 我们自己的设备
and the authority to use 'em.
以及相应的使用权限
Anything big goes down
从李堡市和布鲁克岛
between Fort Lee, Block Island,
到康涅狄格州的斯坦福德
and Stamford, Connecticut, it's mine.
所有大案都由我负责
Ours. And, hey, now yours.
由我们负责 现在也归你们了
Lara Sonnenland.
劳拉·索纳兰的案子
Carrie, Al, anything I can do for you,
凯莉 艾尔 需要我帮忙时
you know where to find me.
随时联♥系♥我
Delson.
我是戴尔森
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表