剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Well, you two weren't robbing banks together, right?
你俩没抢银行吧
Well, um...
这个...
Hi. I have the, uh, subdermal photograph results
我对克莱尔也就是苏珊娜脖子的
from Claire-- AKA Suzanne's-- neck.
皮下扫描结果出来了
Great.
太好了
I'm not really sure what I'm looking at,
我看不太懂这是什么
except a definitive bruising pattern.
除了这些规则的瘀伤
True love takes a lot of hard work.
真爱要付出很多心血
Sometimes you get lucky.
有时候你比较走运
Jakey.
杰克
This is Lieutenant Burns and Detective Wells.
这是彭斯队长和威尔斯警探
They're investigating Suzanne's death.
他们在调查苏珊娜的死
It's so terrible.
真是太可怕了
Anything we can do to help.
我们会尽力帮忙
Could it be from a belt buckle?
可能是皮带扣吗
Yeah, could be.
有可能
Gwen's fiance Jake was wearing a belt buckle
格温的未婚夫杰克系的皮带扣
that almost exactly matches that bruising pattern.
跟这个瘀伤几乎一模一样
Let's go.
我们走
What do you want?
你们想干什么
Jake here? We have a warrant.
杰克在吗 我们有搜查令
Which is a really good thing, because I am all flirted out.
真让我松口气 我可不想再调情了
He's in the kitchen.
他在厨房♥
Jake.
杰克
How can I help you, Detectives?
有什么事 警探们
You know what?
知道吗
This'll be easier back at the station.
你跟我们回警局会好办些
I know how busy Ms. Stein is.
我知道斯坦小姐很忙
We don't want to bother her.
我们不想打扰她
If he goes, I go.
他去哪我去哪
You heard the lady. She's the boss.
老板发话了
You sure you want to talk about this here, Jake?
你确定想在这里谈吗 杰克
It's about Claire.
是关于克莱尔的事
Claire Johnson.
克莱尔·约翰逊
Never heard of her.
没听说过这个人
Who?
谁
You knew her as Suzanne Mills.
就是你们认识的苏珊娜·米尔斯
But Jake here--
但杰克
which I'm assuming is so not your real name--
我猜那不是你的真名吧
Jake knew her as Claire Johnson.
杰克知道她的本名克莱尔·约翰逊
Jake? I don't understand.
杰克 我不明白
What are they talking about?
他们在说什么
No! All right!
好吧
Back off! All right? I'm gonna kill her!
别过来 否则我就杀了她
Jake, it's over.
杰克 都结束了
No...
没结束
Soy uno de ustedes.
我是自己人[西班牙语]
Somos hermanos.
我们是兄弟[西班牙语]
"Soy uno de ustedes."
"我是自己人"
I am one of you.
我是自己人
That's what you said.
这是你说的那句话
"Somos hermanos."
"我们是兄弟"
We are brothers.
我们是兄弟
You called the Cartel, didn't you? That's why they were there.
是你联♥系♥的贩毒集团吧 所以他们才会来
You thought they were gonna help you out.
你以为他们会帮你
Jake.
杰克
Or, uh, Jack...
还是杰克
Burton from San Diego.
来自圣地亚哥的杰克·波顿
You really think the Sinoloan Cartel gives a damn about you?
你真以为锡纳罗亚贩毒集团在乎你吗
They take care of their friends.
他们关照朋友
But you're not their friend. Not anymore.
可你不是他们的朋友 不再是了
When you killed Claire,
你杀了克莱尔的时候
You blew their multimillion-dollar I.D. scam wide open.
你就把他们上百万美元的骗局身份毁掉了
You really thought those guys were gonna be happy to see you?
你真以为他们见到你会高兴吗
Yeah. All right.
好吧
This is what I'm gonna do.
我是这么打算的
I'm gonna send you to Rikers.
我把你送去莱克斯岛监狱
We'll see what kind of protection you get
我们看看你那里的兄弟会给你提供
from tus hermanos.
怎样的保护
Good luck there... Right?
祝你好运了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
But I want protective custody. The best, you understand?
但我要保护性拘留 最好的那种
You'll take what we give you.
给你什么 你就接什么
When'd you start working for the cartel?
你什么时候开始为贩毒集团工作的
Uh, when I was 18.
我18岁时
You know, a friend from high school hooked me up.
高中的一个同学给我介绍的
I been doing... I.D. stuff every since.
从那时起我就一直在伪造身份证什么的
What about Claire?
克莱尔呢
Claire was new.
克莱尔是新来的
She got into some trouble down in Mexico,
她在墨西哥惹了点麻烦
and they got her working.
他们就把她拉进来了
She didn't want to,
她不想进来的
but we don't always get to choose, do we?
但我们这种人也没什么选择余地不是吗
So they placed you at Gwen's together?
所以他们就把你俩安排在了格温那
Well, Gwen had a ton of files on rich guys --
格温有一堆关于富翁的文件
hard copies only -- that she kept in a safe.
只有复印件 她把它们放在保险箱里
I handed those off.
我把那些弄出来了
Claire was in charge of the digital stuff.
克莱尔负责的是电子的部分
We both did a good job.
我们都干的不错
Yeah.
是啊
And then... Things got personal.
之后 工作参杂了个人情感吗
Whatever.
不管你怎么说吧
Tell me.
告诉我
Well, there was something about her, you know?
她很特别
She was just this girl, this sweet girl,
她是个 很甜美的女孩
and she was the only one in the city
而且她是这城市里唯一一个
who actually knew who I was, you know?
真正了解我的人
I loved her.
我爱她
But she was in love with someone else.
但她却爱着别人
Craig Zadoc.
克雷格·萨多克
She told you about him.
她告诉了你
Yeah.
是的
When?
什么时候
Jack...
杰克
You don't start talking,
如果你不说
your protective custody is gonna be cleaning out the bathrooms
你的保护性拘留的内容就是
at La Mesa prison in Tijuana.
在提华纳的拉梅萨监狱打扫厕所
Claire thought she was just gonna run off with this guy?
克莱尔以为她能和这人远走高飞吗
You believe that?
你相信吗
She was gonna run from the Cartel.
她能逃得出贩毒集团
Run from me.
能从我身边逃走
She said she'd finally found something real with him.
她说她终于在他那找到了真实
With him.
在他那
So I grabbed her and I started squeezing.
所以我掐住了她开始用力
And she just stared at me like she was surprised.
她盯着我一脸惊讶
And I couldn't let go.
我就是没法松手
But I couldn't look at her,
但我也不敢看她
so I turned her around and I finished it.
所以我把她转了过去 结果了她
She never should have made me love her.
她就不该让我爱上她
Definitely Cartel guys.
绝对是贩毒集团的人
This is from a traffic cam outside of Gwen's apartment.
这是格温的公♥寓♥外面的交通监控录像
And this is from yesterday -- cab at JFK.
这是昨天的来自肯尼迪机场一辆出租的录像
These guys flew in from Tijuana to New York,
这些人是从提华纳飞到纽约
tossed up Maria's apartment, shot up Gwen's.
翻遍了玛利亚的公♥寓♥ 在格温家开了枪
From what I can tell, they could still be in the city.
就我看来 他们应该还没走
They're looking for Maria.
他们在找玛利亚
How would they know about maria?
他们怎么可能知道玛利亚的事
Jake told them.
杰克告诉他们的
He said he called the cartel, told them Claire had an accident
他说他告诉集团说克莱尔出事了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表