剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Oh. To which, by the way...
说起那个度假屋...
uh... oh, that's right,
没错了
neither of you are ever invited again.
你俩再也不许踏足那里一步了
So... are you actually dating
你现在是认真地
Mr. Secret service guy now?
跟那个特勤局的家伙在一起吗
Define "dating".
取决于你对"在一起"的定义了
Was it five dates?
约过五次会了吗
Define "date".
取决于你对"约会"的定义了
You know what, you're right.
好吧 没错
None of my business.
这不关我的事
Next time,
下一次
I'm the one taking you to a fight.
我要带你去看拳击
Why wait?
何必等下次呢
Let's do it right now.
就现在吧
Right here. Right here?
就在这 在这里吗
Right now. Let's do it.
就现在 开始吧
Yeah?
怎么样
Oh, finally get my rematch, huh? Let's go.
终于到我的复赛了 开始吧
Yeah. I'm ready for that right hook this time.
好呀 我这次准备好应对你的右钩拳了
Put them up. Come on. Come on.
举拳吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
来啊 来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on. Come on, right here.
来啊 照这里出拳 来啊
Come on.
来啊
Why are you dancing around like that?
你干吗不停跳来跳去的
What's wrong with you? You got to bob and weave.
你怎么了 这叫左挡右闪
Show me, come on. "Bob and weave"?
出拳啊 来啊 "左挡右闪"吗
Put your hands up; this is a fight.
把拳头举起来 这可是比赛
You know we're just sparring, right?
咱们点到即止 对吧
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表