剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
She gets rid of her husband,
摆脱她丈夫
scores her the entire food empire, right?
获得他的整个食品帝国 是吗
Plus, she also inherits
而且 她还比帕布鲁·维耶更先获得
the Triumph Tower space ahead of Pablo Vaye.
凯♥旋♥塔那块地方
Let's say Giuliana contracted Callahan to blow up the boat.
我们假设朱莉安娜派卡拉翰去炸那艘船
And let's say the deal went bad.
但交易没谈妥
Maybe Callahan showed up at the restaurant,
也许卡拉翰出现在餐馆
tried to extort more money from her.
是为了从她那儿勒索更多钱
That'd make her sweat.
这让她很害怕
Maybe she hires
也许她雇了
one of Marco's old pals to bump off Callahan
马可的一个老朋友干掉了卡拉翰
and go through with the bombing.
然后完成了爆♥炸♥
Maybe Giuliana's hit man
也许朱莉安娜雇的杀手
blew up the wrong chef and came here to finish the job.
炸错了人 于是又来这里完成任务
I can't even get out of the building
我甚至没法离开这栋房♥子
to make funeral arrangements with the paparazzi out there.
来安排葬礼 外面狗仔队太多了
I'm sorry, Detectives. Would you like some tea?
我很抱歉 警探们 要来点茶吗
We're good.
不用了
We know this is a tough day.
我们知道今天对你来说很难熬
Please, find who did this.
拜托 请你们找出这是谁干的
Doing everything we can, all hands.
我们会全力以赴的
That includes having
但这需要
to ask you some hard questions, Mrs. Lantini.
问一些你可能不愿回答的问题 伦蒂尼夫人
You and your husband were having problems.
你和你丈夫有过矛盾
Can you tell us what was going on? He had a temper?
能告诉我们发生了什么吗 他脾气很坏吗
We work in a high-pressure environment.
我们工作的环境压力很大
We're passionate.
我们很有激♥情♥
So, our marriage could be a roller coaster.
所以我们的婚姻就像过山车
Were we saints?
我们是圣徒吗
No, but... we were best friends.
不是 但...我们是最好的朋友
We wanted things to work.
我们希望能成功
We were, um...
我们...
We were going to Rome.
我们本打算去罗马
I was hoping that it would...
我曾希望这能...
I'm sorry, Detectives. Do we have to do this now?
对不起 两位警探 一定要现在问吗
Mrs. Lantini, we can't ignore the fact
伦蒂尼太太 我们无法忽略
that you're about to inherit a fortune.
你即将继承一大笔遗产这一事实
You don't think that I killed my husband?
你不会觉得是我杀了我丈夫吧
We know you have nothing to hide.
我们知道你没有什么可隐瞒的
I'm sorry. I was nowhere near the restaurant last night.
对不起 我昨晚根本不在餐厅附近
I was here working with my assistant.
我跟我的助手在这里工作
We have a security camera if you'd like to check it.
如果你们想看 我们有录像监控
I'm sorry, but there's also
对不起 但毕竟有一张
a $5 million life insurance policy?
价值五百万美元的人寿保险单
That's nothing.
那算得了什么
If I have to be crass,
恕我直言
my husband was worth far more alive than dead.
我丈夫活着比死了值钱得多
We were a brand.
我们是个品牌
The Lantinis, the happy cooking couple.
伦蒂尼餐厅夫妇 快乐的烹饪夫妻
We needed each other.
我们需要彼此
In our line of work,
在我们的工作中
we see people's needs get pretty twisted.
经常能看到人们扭曲的需求
My life--
没了马可
what is it without Marco?
我的生活还剩什么
Now, unless you're going to arrest me,
现在 除非你们要逮捕我
I'll be upstairs, and my assistant will show you out.
不然我就上楼了 我助手会带你们出去
She's not telling us everything. No.
她什么都不会告诉我们 对
I want you and Jay digging into her.
我希望你和杰继续查她
Murray. This way, please.
我是莫里 这边请
Yeah, okay. Got it.
好的 我知道了
Coast Guard's pulled up more debris,
海岸警卫队又打捞上来了一些残骸
and Carrie said she'll meet you at the warehouse.
凯莉说她去仓库跟你碰面
Check this out.
你们看这个
I may know how he got the bomb on board.
我可能知道他是怎么把炸♥弹♥带上船的了
Okay, what do you guys see?
你们看到了什么
Blast pattern of shrapnel. Metal.
爆♥炸♥后四散的弹片 金属的
This is the top of the engine room ceiling.
这是机舱的天花板
There are shards of metal embedded in it.
有金属碎片嵌了进去
Looks like the bomber hid the explosives in some kind of
看了投弹者把爆♥炸♥物藏进了某种
metal case.
金属箱
Good thinking, Carrie.
聪明 凯莉
Oh. Thanks, Chuck.
谢谢 查克
Chuck?
查克
So, someone working with Giuliana Lantini
所以 可能是朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼的同伙
could have hidden the explosives in a catering cart?
把爆♥炸♥物藏了在给送餐里吗
Hmm, those are heavy metal.
那些是重金属
This looks like aluminum, tin, something cheap.
这看上去像是铝 锡之类便宜的东西
Well, we got bread crumbs going in every direction.
线索指向了四面八方
We got to follow them all.
我们全部都得追踪
Nice job... Chuck.
干得漂亮 查克
I've been talking to people all day who make food.
我跟做食物的人聊了一整天
I haven't had a second for lunch. I'm starving.
连午饭都没时间吃 饿死我了
I'll get your favorite tuna sandwich from the machine.
我去贩卖♥♥机买♥♥你最爱吃的金枪鱼三明治
What do you have on the Triumph Tower?
你在凯♥旋♥塔项目上有什么发现
Well, the third chef in line for the space
排位第三的厨师
just withdrew his bid today.
今天刚刚撤消了他的竞标
He didn't want all the bad P.R.
他不想要这些坏影响
Doesn't look like your
你那位讨人厌的
annoying barbecue guy's our killer, huh? No.
烤肉男不像是凶手啊 不是
And we're still interviewing everybody from the building
我们还在访问那晚楼里所有的人
that night-- residents, diners.
包括住户 食客
But it's looking like business as usual there.
但似乎还是没有进展
Hey, guys. Check this out. The Coast Guard just dug up
各位 看这个 海岸警卫队刚发现了
the menu cards from the yacht party.
游艇派对的菜单
The meal had timed courses.
原来晚餐是有时序的
Yamato wasn't supposed to be cooking when the bomb went off.
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时大和不应该在那里烹饪
That was Lantini's slot.
那原本是伦蒂尼的时间
The two chefs switched courses.
两位厨师调换了顺序
So Lantini was definitely the target.
所以目标肯定是伦蒂尼
Have Eliot pull strings.
让艾略特动用关系
We need a warrant. Okay.
我们需要搜查令 好的
Giuliana Lantini?
朱莉安娜·伦蒂尼
Police!
警♥察♥
Clear.
安全
Bedrooms.
卧室
Bedrooms are clear.
卧室安全
You hear that? Yeah.
你听到了吗 听到了
We just missed her.
我们晚了一步
She's gone.
她走了
Hey, Carrie, Al. I got the security footage
凯莉 艾尔 我找到了伦蒂尼家的
from Giuliana Lantini's building.
住♥宅♥安保录像
Take a look.
来看看
Freeze it.
暂停
I just want you to know, I-I want
我只是想让你知道 我 我想
to help you any way I can.
尽我全力帮你
His shoes.
他的鞋子
Bit of a workaholic, according to my wife.
有点工作狂 据我太太所说
I'm also pretty damn lucky.
我也真的太幸运了
He's a chef at the Lantinis' restaurant.
他是伦蒂尼餐厅餐厅的一个厨师
I saw him arguing with Giuliana.
我见过他跟朱莉安娜争执
Maybe they were having an affair?
也许他们有外遇
You thinking a lovers' quarrel?
你觉得是情人之间的争吵吗
She did seem like she was hiding something.
她看起来的确像是在隐瞒什么
Let it roll.
继续播
Lieutenant Al Burns. Be advised,
我是艾尔·彭斯队长 请注意
we got a charter boat explosion at Chelsea Piers.
切尔西码头有一艘游艇发生爆♥炸♥
Notify harbor, Coast Guard, FDNY.
通知海港 海岸警卫队 纽约消防队
Send buses!
派救护车
We got people in the water out here.
有人落水了
Nick, get away from the railing!
尼克 离栏杆远点
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表