剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Were they a gift from Hector Griego?
这是赫克托·格雷戈送的礼物吗
Hector?
赫克托
No, I... Alma.
不 我... 阿尔玛
Hector got out before Oscar.
赫克托比奥斯卡先出狱
You've been seeing him while your husband was inside, right?
你丈夫在牢里的时候你在跟他约会 对吗
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
We know everything.
我们无所不知
Except where Hector is.
除了赫克托在哪
You don't think Hector
你该不会以为赫克托
had anything to do with killing Oscar, do you?
与奥斯卡的死有关 对吗
Where is he?
他在哪
Hector is clean now. He is a good man.
赫克托现在不跟他们混了 他是个好人
Alma.
阿尔玛
I used to work as an investigator for the IRS.
我以前在国税局当过调查员
And they don't much care for unreported income.
他们不太喜欢隐瞒收入
I make a call, believe me,
我打个电♥话♥ 相信我
they will take those shoes.
他们会收走这双鞋
They will take this house.
收走这幢房♥子
So why don't you just tell me where he is.
你为什么不告诉我他在哪呢
He's staying with a friend.
他住在朋友家
623 Ryder Avenue.
莱德大街623号♥
Four blocks from where your husband was murdered.
离你丈夫被杀的地方只有四个街区
Hector.
赫克托
Carrie Wells, NYPD.
凯莉·威尔斯 纽约警局的
I'd like to ask you a few questions.
我想问你几个问题
I'm guessing this is about Oscar. Yeah.
我猜是关于奥斯卡的吧 对
I'm happy to talk, but I don't know what happened to him.
我乐意交代此事 但我不清楚他怎么了
I'm a machinist now.
我现在是名机修工
Got a good job. Not bangin' no more.
有份好工作 不再与帮派的人来往了
Except for Oscar's wife Alma, right?
除了奥斯卡的妻子阿尔玛 对吗
Excuse me, what'd you say?
不好意思 你说什么
Hold up. I want your badge number
等等 告诉我你的警号♥
and the name of your commanding officer.
以及你的上级警官的名字
I'm gonna report you.
我要投诉你
Single round penetrated Payn's skull
一枪射入佩恩的头骨
precisely dead center.
正中眉心
You were the last one to see him alive, weren't you?
你是他死前见的最后一个人 对吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Heilbronn. The beer.
海尔布隆啤酒
You had a beer with him that night, didn't you?
那晚你和他喝啤酒了 对吗
I think you called him up, you invited him for a beer,
我觉得是你给他打电♥话♥ 请他喝啤酒
pretended to be his friend and then you killed him.
装作是他的朋友 然后杀了他
That way, you and Alma can be together,
这样一来 你和阿尔玛就能在一起了
and your buddy's not around-- how convenient.
而你的哥们又不在她身边 多方便
I didn't kill him!
我没杀他
Okay, Oscar came over for a beer.
好吧 奥斯卡来喝了瓶啤酒
But he left around 11:30.
但他十一点半左右就走了
That was the last time I saw him.
那是我最后一次见到他
Can anyone back up your story?
有人能证明你的话吗
Yeah, once he left, I called Alma.
有 他一走我就打电♥话♥给了阿尔玛
We were on the phone for, like, over an hour.
我们打了差不多一个多小时的电♥话♥
We were trying to decide how to come clean to him.
我们在考虑要怎么跟他坦白
Honest. Ask Alma.
真的 不信问阿尔玛
Alma was married to Oscar, cheating with you.
阿尔玛嫁给了奥斯卡 与你偷♥情♥
She's not an alibi.
她不能作为证人
I was here, I swear.
我发誓我在这
Look, you can track my phone
你可以用你们的卫星设备
with that satellite stuff you guys got, right?
追查我的电♥话♥ 对吗
You'll see I'm being straight.
你会看到我说的都是实话
Jay, I need you to look into Hector Griego.
杰 我要你查一下赫克托·格雷戈
Phone calls, credit cards-- all his movements for the last week
电♥话♥记录 信♥用♥卡♥信息 他上周
leading up to the murder.
所有能证明他是凶手的举动
Carrie, we got a big problem.
凯莉 我们有大♥麻♥烦了
The independent ballistics report came in.
独♥立♥弹道学报告送来了
And it is the same as the NYPD lab.
和纽约警局实验室检验出的结果一样
Striations on the round, strike mark on the primer.
子弹周围有擦痕 底漆上有标记
There is no doubt about it, Carrie.
毫无疑问 凯莉
Al's gun was used to kill Oscar Payn.
艾尔的枪被用来打死了奥斯卡·佩恩
So, we look into Hector Griego,
所以我们要调查赫克托·格雷戈
we find out who took Al's gun,
查出是谁拿了艾尔的枪
how they got it...
他们是怎么拿到的...
They arrested him, Carrie.
他们逮捕他了 凯莉
They arrested Al.
他们逮捕了艾尔
Lieutenant Burns, was it really your gun?
彭斯队长 那真的是你的枪吗
Where is he?
他在哪
They're processing him in Rikers right now.
他们现在正把他送去里克斯岛监狱
I'm gonna do your thumb.
我要采集你的拇指指纹
And your forefingers.
以及食指的指纹
It's got a little alcohol pad you can use there, Lieutenant.
那有些酒精棉片你能用来擦擦手 队长
Danny, look at me.
丹尼 看着我
I know the drill.
我明白这套路
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
As well as can be expected.
和预期的一样
I updated him on everything, but the D.A.'s office
我提供了最新的消息给他 但地检官
has thrown in a monkey wrench.
搅乱了一切
A plea deal.
那达成认罪协议呢
25 years.
坐二十五年牢
If Al turns us down, we go to trial
要是艾尔拒绝我们的提议 我们出庭受审
and he's looking at life.
他就听天由命了
He's got 48 hours to decide.
他有四十八小时来决定
Al's not gonna plead out.
艾尔不会认罪的
The D.A. says she has Al threatening Payn's life.
地检官说她有艾尔威胁佩恩性命的证据
Is that true?
这是真的吗
Doesn't sound like Al.
听上去不像是艾尔会做的事
Well, it may not sound like him,
这事听上去不像是他做的
but with ballistics,
但结合弹道学测试报告
Al's history with Payn and this new information,
艾尔和佩恩的过往以及这些新消息
I do not have a lot to work with.
我无计可施
On the line. Eyes forward.
站成一排 看前方
Mouth shut.
别说话
Not bangin' no more.
不再与帮派的人来往了
Does Al have protective custody?
艾尔有申请保护性监禁吗
No. Not yet. You need to get it for him.
还没 你得给他申请
You understand me? You need to get it for him now.
明白吗 你得马上给他申请
Tumbling sixes? That's impossible.
翻滚六人组 不可能
I know what I saw.
我很清楚自己看到的
If you're gonna tell me to be careful,
要是你想告诉我小心点
you shut it.
那就闭嘴吧
My gun-- where are we with that?
我的枪调查得怎么样了
It must've been out of your possession at some point.
肯定是什么时候被拿走了
It's with me at all times. I told you that.
我一直随身携带 我说过了
Well, not at night.
至少晚上没有
You don't sleep with it.
你又不揣着它睡觉
This I know.
我很清楚
Although there was that one time.
虽然我撞见过一次
It's on my night table at home.
晚上放在我家的床头柜上
It's in my locker when I go to the gym.
去健身房♥的时候放在储物柜里
The only two times it's not on me.
只有这两个时候枪不在我身上
Could you have had
你有没有把它送去
a tech check it or had it cleaned?
检查或者清理
I do all that myself.
那些我都亲自做
Breakdown, cleaning.
拆卸 清洁
When was the last time you qualified at the gun range?
你最后一次去靶场测试枪是什么时候
Like, a week ago.
大概一周前
And did you check your personal weapon, too?
你检查你的个人武器了吗
Yeah, I leave my service piece
检查了 我把执行公务的枪
with the range officer.
交给了靶场的警官
But the range, the locker room-- that's all cops.
但靶场上 更衣室里都是警♥察♥
If someone switched out the weapon and replaced it
如果有人把你储物柜里的枪
in your locker, you would never know.
掉包了 你根本就注意不到
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表