剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Wait... Garage.
等等 车♥库♥
Jay, Murray,
杰 莫里
we're looking for a corrugated aluminum garage door,
我们要找的是一个折叠型铝制车♥库♥门
the kind that rolls up.
门能卷起来那种
It could be a warehouse or an old firehouse.
也许是仓库或者废弃的消防局
We're running out of time. Fan out!
我们没时间了 分开找
Look for a corrugated garage door
要找一个折叠型车♥库♥门
and then see if you can spot the van.
看能不能找到那辆货车
Bennie,
本尼
get rid of these four.
把她们四个处理掉
I wouldn't do that if I were you.
我建议你不要这样做
I'm just saying...
我只是说一下
I wouldn't.
建议你不要
See, y-y-you got a problem here:
看见没 你这里有问题
This money is garbage.
这笔钱就是垃圾
Y-you need them to fix this,
你需要她们解决这个问题
this is never gonna fly.
这样绝对不行
I-I can teach them.
我可以教她们
That way you don't get pinched,
这对你没什么坏处
it doesn't trace back to me,
也不会追查到我身上
and then you can kill them, do whatever you want with them,
到时你可以杀了她们 随你处置
but right now you need them.
但现在你需要她们
These bills have to be aged,
这些钱必须做旧
so where's the dryer?
烘干机在哪里
Do what she tells you!
按她说的做
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
Jay... There's an orange garage door.
杰 找到了一扇橘色的车♥库♥门
Roy was a crazy Syracuse fan;
罗伊很喜欢锡拉库扎[意大利城市象征色橘色]
He painted his door orange.
他把门涂成了橘色
I don't know what you're talking about, Al, who's Roy?
你在说什么 艾尔 罗伊是谁
Track my phone, Jay.
追踪我的手♥机♥ 杰
Okay, keep the line open and I'll find you.
好的 别挂断 我这就开始追踪
Wait for backup, Al.
等待后援 艾尔
No time.
来不及了
No. Al, Al! Wait.
不 艾尔 等等
Just keep tracking it.
继续追踪吧
Hey, open up!
开门
All right, you're going to need to add more pumice
听着 要想做得逼真
to the dryer if you want these to look real.
得在烘干机里多加点浮石
You got to scuff them up more.
把钱磨旧
Right now any 7-eleven clerk would know
现在这样就连便利店的收银员
that they are phony.
都能看出来是假♥钞♥
Maybe I should test the magnetic ink levels.
也许我该测试磁性墨水的剂量
Yeah, maybe you should make yourself useful.
没错 去找点事情干吧
They have...
他们...
Caught this guy trying to crash the party.
发现这个人想来捣乱
What should we do with him?
应该怎么处理
Kill him. Wait.
杀了他 等等
He's my associate.
他是我同伙
Roy.
罗伊
How'd he get here?
他怎么来的
You think she showed up at the plaza alone?
你觉得她会单独去停车场吗
You were supposed to be more careful.
我说了让你们小心点
You're no better than the people who murdered your family.
你跟杀你家人的凶手没什么区别
What do you know about my family?
你知道我家里多少事
Everything I do is to honor them.
我所做的事都是为了他们
Murdering innocent people doesn't honor anybody.
杀无辜的人对谁都没有好处
Innocent?
无辜吗
Look around!
你看看周围
Roy...
罗伊
The numbers.
告诉我数字
Roy doesn't have them.
他不知道
I do.
我知道
Then he's of no more use to me!
那他对我就没用了
Wait!
等等
KB56♥4♥50000
从KB56♥4♥50000
through KB56♥4♥54999.
到KB56♥4♥54999
I just gave you 5,000
我刚告诉了你五千个
valid serial numbers. Check them.
有效序列号♥ 检查一下吧
Good.
没问题
Do you have the rest of the numbers in that head of yours?
你脑袋里还记得其他序列号♥吗
Lower your weapons and I'll give you 3,000 more.
你放下武器 我就再告诉你三千个
Come on.
快点
All right, we got to hit them hard when we go in.
这次行动一定要稳准狠
All eyes on Carrie and Al.
注意观察凯莉和艾尔的位置
The signal's coming from another block up.
信♥号♥♥来自于另一个街区
069999, that is 20,000.
069999 两万个了
Just 5,000 more.
再来五千个
Someone's breached the garage.
有人入侵车♥库♥了
Clean this all up,
把这些清理干净
then torch the place.
然后一把火烧掉
Federal agents! Let me see your hands.
联邦探员 把手都举起来
Where's Padma Jindal?
帕德玛·金达尔在哪
No sign of Padma Jindal.
没看到帕德玛·金达尔
Where is the Intaglio Press?
凹版印刷机呢
We just made the plates
我们在这里只做制铅板
and the proofs here; she's printing somewhere else.
和校样 她在别的地方印钞
All right, she's probably printing
好吧 她可能选在
where she's meeting her buyer.
跟买♥♥家碰头的地方印钞
We got to move, people,
赶紧行动 伙计们
or $72 million goes flying out the window.
不然七千两百万美金就没影了
And Evan's killer.
还有杀害伊凡的凶手
There's a card missing from this board.
这个板子上少了一张卡片
I-it was right on here.
本来就贴在这里的
It had a number:
上面写了个号♥码
That's not a currency serial number.
那不是货币序列号♥
No.
的确不是
That's a tail number.
那是机尾编号♥
Come on.
走吧
Remarkable work, Padma.
干得漂亮 帕德玛
Our friends in Jakarta will be very pleased.
咱们在雅加达的朋友会很高兴的
Were you careful to enter the country
你入境的时候够谨慎吗
without tipping the authorities?
没有引起官方注意吧
I was extremely careful.
我谨慎至极
Our people can use these weapons against our true enemy.
我们的人可以用这些武器来对付真正的敌人
The president of this arrogant country.
那就是这个傲慢的国家的总统
However you want to use them.
随你怎么用
I'll take the money now.
我这就带着钱走了
You don't care much about the cause.
你不关心我们的动机
My entire cause is on the pallet.
对于我来说所有的动机都在这个推车上
Then our struggle deserves the guns and the money.
那这些武器和钱都应该归我们
FBI!
联邦调查局
Drop your weapon!
把枪放下
Cover me on three. I'll go.
数三声然后掩护我 我上
No, I'll go.
不 我上
Three.
三
Hold your fire. Let me see your hands, let me see your hands.
别开枪 把手举起来 把手举起来
Drop your weapon.
把枪放下
Get down on the floor. All right, hold it right there.
趴在地上 很好 待着别动
Get down!
趴下
New York gets her first.
纽约警局先抓到她的
Plenty of charges to go around.
我们有很多罪要定她呢
She's all yours, Jay.
她归你了 杰
You're under arrest for the murder of Evan Rusk.
你因谋杀伊凡·拉斯克而被捕了
What do we do with all this cash?
这么多的现金要怎么处理呀
Ah, it's so beautiful.
真美呀
A shame it has to burn.
可惜非烧了不可
Acts as a deterrent to the bad guys.
用来震慑那些坏蛋
You are an unbelievable pain in the ass, by the way.
顺便说一句 你还真不是一般的麻烦呀
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
等我走了你就该想我了
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表