剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Previously on Unforgettable...
《记忆神探》前情提要
Senator, you are a potential assassination target.
参议员先生 您现在是潜在的暗♥杀♥目标
We just want to keep you safe.
我们只是想保证您的安全
Right, we just want to keep you safe.
没错 我们只是想保证您的安全
We're talking about a professional assassin.
这可是一名职业杀手
We don't know how he delivers the poison,
我们不知道他会如何下毒
but we know he does it under cover of large crowds.
但他一定会趁着人多下手
Are you okay? I'm feeling a little off.
你没事吧 我有点不舒服
Carrie, is it possible you were poisoned?
凯莉 你有没有可能中毒了?
Where do you think you're going?
你这是要去哪儿
To catch my murderer.
去抓杀我的凶手
You and me together, we can solve anything.
只要咱俩合作 没有破不了的案子
We're the only chance I've got.
我们是破案的唯一希望了
I think we've come up with an antidote.
我想我们已经制出了解药
Well, that's a big needle.
哇 这个针头好粗
You may feel worse before you feel better.
在你彻底好之前可能会有不适
Carrie, I lost you before for nine years.
凯莉 九年前我失去了你
If you're not in it, it's meaningless.
如果你不在了 那就没有任何意义
Wallace Kinkade, former CIA.
华♥莱♥士♥·金凯德 前中情局特工
This is about a guy with a grudge. A very dangerous guy.
这是一个心有怨恨 非常危险的人
I have to know I did my best for you.
我必须尽全力照顾你
You've always done your best for me.
你一直都尽力照顾我
Wow.
哇哦
It appears that...
那似乎...
Excuse me. I'm looking for Detective Wells.
打扰一下 我想找威尔斯警探
Oh, well, I'm her boss. How can I help you?
是么 我是她的上司 有什么需要帮助吗?
Nice to meet you. I'm Eddie Martin.
很高兴认识你 我叫艾迪·马丁
I'm her husband.
我是她丈夫
Two behind the forklift,
铲车后面两个
another two by the cargo container.
集装箱那还有两个
You forgot the one on the truck.
你忘了卡车上还有一个
Ah, no, I'm leaving him for you.
才没有呢 那个是留给你的
You know. You don't forget anything.
你懂的 你过目不忘
Exactly.
正解
Four rounds left, you?
我还剩下四发子弹 你呢
Three.
三发
Shit, I'm out.
该死 我没子弹了
Same here.
我也是
We're screwed.
我们完蛋了
"Super Memory Cop Saves New York City."
《记忆神探拯救纽约》
You had a little help if I'm not mistaken.
如果我没记错的话我也是出了力的
Oh, come on.
算了吧
"Carrie Wells, detective extraordinaire
“凯莉·威尔斯 不同凡响的警探
for the Major Crimes Unit of the NYPD..."
隶属于纽约警局的重案组”
Does not say "Extraordinaire."
上面才没说“不同凡响”
Well, it should.
事实就是这样
"The dazzling detective can relive in vivid detail
“这位举世瞩目的警探能回忆起
everything she's ever experienced
她生命中的每个细节
because she suffers from a rare condition
她患有一种罕见疾病
known as highly superior autobiographical memory..." Suffers?
叫做超忆症” 患病?
I don't suffer. My memory is a gift.
我没病 我的记忆是天赋
It's...I'm like a superhero.
我就像一个超级英雄
Superhero? More like super full of yourself.
超级英雄 我看你是超级自恋
Look at this, I've hit the big time, Al.
快看 艾尔 我赶上大事儿了
Right next to a story about a councilman busted with a hooker.
就挨着市议员招♥妓♥被捉奸在床的新闻
No mention of me in there?
就没提到我吗
Sadly, no. It's all about me.
不好意思 没有 都是说我的
There's got to be something. It can't all be about you.
肯定提了 不可能全是你
Knock yourself out.
你自己看
Nothing there. Let's see.
什么都没有 等着瞧吧
Yeah, right here.
看 这儿呢
"Detective Al Burns, Wells' strapping partner,
“艾尔·彭斯警探 威尔斯高大魁梧的搭档
a modern day Gary Cooper..."
当今世界的加里·库珀...”
Yeah.
呵呵
"is the real secret behind her success."
“是她成功背后真正的秘密”
Does not say that.
才没那么说
Oh, but it does say that I'm New York's most decorated cop,
上面可写着我是全纽约最好的警探
boasting a 100% solve rate. Come on.
破案率为百分之百 厉害吧
And are you ready for this? You're gonna cry.
做好心理准备 这段你得听哭了
One of New York's most eligible bachelorettes.
纽约市最合意的单身女之一
You got some competition, baby.
亲爱的 你有竞争对手了
It also says, and I quote,
这上还写呢 我照着念啊
"With the dynamic combination of brains and beauty,
“拥有智慧与美貌的双重组合
it begs the question,
让人不禁要问
why is the alluring Wells still single?"
为何迷人的威尔斯警探仍旧单身呢?”
It does not say that. That's bull.
才没有这段呢 胡说八道
What kind of a rag is this?
这算哪门子的吐槽啊
I can tell them why you're single. You're a nightmare.
我可以告诉他们你为啥单身 你简直是噩梦
You'd marry me in a New York second.
我看你是分分钟都想娶我
Wedding's gonna have to wait.
婚礼还是得等一下了
Eliot wants us in his office now.
艾略特要我们去他办公室
Okay.
好的
Hey!
嘿
Okay, hey guys, we've gotta talk.
听着 我们得谈谈
Oh, what kind of "Welcome back" Is that?
这算哪门子“欢迎回归”啊
Especially for the most eligible bachelorette in New York.
特别是人家现在可是纽约黄金单身女呢
Yeah, yeah, I read that article.
是 是 我也读那篇报道了
Don't say another word. Jay, you'll ruin the surprise.
别说了 杰 你会毁了这个惊喜的
What surprise?
什么惊喜
Oh, man.
天呐
I'd like you to both meet a detective out of Daytona Beach.
我来介绍下这位来自代托纳海滩的警探
Carrie, I believe you spent some time there.
凯莉 你之前在那待过吧
Al Burns. Detective Eddie Martin.
艾尔·彭斯 这位是艾迪·马丁警探
Carrie, there's no introduction needed
凯莉 没必要介绍了吧
because apparently he's your husband.
很显然他是你的丈夫
I wish I could say it was good to see you, but it's not.
想说见到你很高兴 但不是这样的
Right back at you.
彼此彼此
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
For a smart girl, that's a pretty dumb question.
你这么聪明 不该提这种蠢问题
New York's most eligible bachelorette?
纽约最佳黄金单身女?
Last I checked, you were married.
如果没记错的话 你是结婚了的
To me.
和我
Well...
好吧
You look good.
你看起来不错
You too.
你也是
Whoa. You're married?
等等 你结婚了
Yes. Sort of.
嗯 算是吧
It...Yes. It's kind of a long story.
这...好吧 这说来话长
Yeah, it is. And it's complicated.
是啊 没错 而且还很复杂
She's a nightmare. Told ya.
她可是噩梦啊 我说什么来着
Well, as much as I just can't wait to hear
虽然我迫不及待想听
the whole sordid tale, I...
整个故事的来龙去脉 但...
What are you doing here, Eddie?
你来这干嘛 艾迪
I've been tracking a couple of guys out of Daytona.
我在追踪一伙人 从代托纳一路追来
Got a string of dead bodies to their names.
背了好几条人命的那种
And that's our problem why?
为什么来找我们呢
Four days ago, they got into a van full of methylamine
四天前 他们弄到一车冰♥毒♥
and headed north.
往北面走了
I followed them to see if I could find their buyers,
我跟踪他们是想顺藤摸瓜查出买♥♥家
but I lost them coming out of the Holland Tunnel.
但可惜的是出荷兰隧♥道♥的时候跟丢了
Your C.O. signed off on this?
这项行动你的指挥官批准了?
I took some vacation days.
我请了几天假
It's kind of...kind of a personal mission for me.
这可以...算是我的个人使命
Yeah, I can see that.
看得出来
While I commend you taking vacation days
我非常欣赏你拿自己的假期
and using them for work, Carrie, Al,
来做工作 凯莉 艾尔
you could learn a thing or two from him
你们倒是可以跟人家学学
Major Crimes does not condone vigilante missions.
重案组可不容许这种义警任务
I'll leave you two alone for a moment.
我让你俩单独聊聊吧
Thanks, Eliot.
谢谢 艾略特
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表