剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
and that he needed to be extricated.
他需要脱身
But first they wanted something.
但他们要先得到点什么
Claire had told them she stole a device
克莱尔告诉过他们她偷了
from one of Gwen's clients.
格温一个客户的一个仪器
Lee Ross. Right.
李·罗斯 没错
So they wanted it and the information on it.
所以他们想要那上面的信息
Jake tried to be cooperative and find the device.
杰克想要合作找到它
He couldn't find it at Claire's, he told them
但他在克莱尔家没找到 他说
maybe it was at her good friend Maria's place.
东西也许在她的好朋友玛利亚家
But they never found it at Maria's
但他们没在玛利亚家找到
because they weren't Looking for anything
因为他们不知道要找的东西
as simple as a coffee mug.
居然就是个咖啡杯
Which means they think Maria still has it,
也就是说他们认为东西还在玛利亚那
and they're gonna kill her.
他们要杀她
We got to find her before they do.
我们得在他们之前找到她
How the hell do you outrun a cartel,
你要怎么赶在贩毒集团前面
especially without a plan?
更何况你还没有计划
Claire had the plan.
克莱尔有个计划
And Maria was Claire's only confidant,
而玛利亚是克莱尔唯一的闺蜜
which means maria is following
也就是说玛利亚是按照
Claire's escape plan.
克莱尔的逃跑计划来的
So I'm thinking she was maybe outdoorsy.
我在想也许她是个喜欢户外活动的女生
There's all these topo maps.
这里全都是地形图
Claire had a map at her apartment.
克莱尔公♥寓♥有张地图
The Catskills.
是卡兹奇山
Ellenville.
埃伦维尔
Jay, search under the names Claire Johnson,
杰 搜索克莱尔·约翰逊
Suzanne Mills or
苏珊娜·米尔斯或者
Maria Torres
玛利亚·托雷斯名下
for a house or cabin rental
在埃伦维尔周围一英里内
or purchase within a mile of Ellenville.
是否有租用或者购买♥♥的房♥屋
Nothing.
没有
I just talked to claire's fiance Craig.
我刚和克莱尔的未婚夫克雷格谈过
He doesn't know much.
他知道的不多
He says the two of them generally talked about
他只说他们俩谈到了什么
getting away from the city, romantic stuff.
离开城市的浪漫计划什么的
Finding a farm somewhere, living off the grid.
在哪找个农场 远离社交
Look under Craig Zadoc.
查查克雷格·萨多克名下
No. Wait.
没有 等等
She was thinking ahead.
她已经预想好了
Try Claire Zadoc.
试试克莱尔·萨多克
Got it. Down payment was made
找到了 一个名叫克莱尔·萨多克的人
by a Claire Zadoc at Ellenville First National Bank.
在埃伦维尔第一国家银行做了首♥付♥
She bought 60 acres out on Ridge Road.
她买♥♥下了山脊路上24公顷的地
That's a cabin.
那有个小木屋
There, near that water tower.
那里 在那个水塔旁边
Hold on, I'm getting a ping from Maria's cell.
稍等 我追踪到了玛利亚的手♥机♥
It's ten seconds.
只开机了十秒
Probably turning it on and off, looking for messages.
可能是开了一下看了信息就关机了
She's on the thruway headed north.
她在向北行驶的高速公路上
And if we know that, then the cartel does, too.
如果我们找得到她 毒品集团也能找到
I'll cover you. You get her.
我掩护你 你去找她
Okay.
好
Maria, Carrie Wells, NYPD.
玛利亚 我是纽约警局的凯莉·威尔斯
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Open the door.
开门
Please.
拜托了
I know you're scared,
我知道你很害怕
but I'm here to help.
但我是来帮你的
Now, listen, we have to go.
听好 我们必须离开这
Carrie, we got company.
凯莉 有人来了
Go. Get down, get down, get down.
躲起来 蹲下 蹲下
Claire -- she warned me.
克莱尔警告过我
She said that if something happened to her
她说如果她发生不测
that I should run.
我一定要逃
That they could come after me.
她说他们一定会来找我的
Did they kill her?
是他们杀了她吗
No, they didn't kill her. Now I need you to be quiet.
不是 不是他们杀的 你现在要保持安静
Just stay calm, stay calm.
保持冷静 要镇定
Hey, Maria. You home?
玛利亚 你在家吗
Don't answer. Shh.
别出声
Maria.
玛利亚
I'm gonna open the door.
我要开门了
Stay down and be quiet.
蹲着别动 别出声
Buenos días, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
NYPD.
纽约警局
You're surrounded. Toss your weapons on the ground,
你们被包围了 把武器丢到地上
hands in the air and get on your knees. Now!
把手举起来然后跪下 快点
Drop your weapons!
把枪放下
Drop 'em!
放下
On the ground, face down.
爬到地上 脸朝下
Face down. Go on.
脸朝下 快
I got him.
他交给我了
That's a cabin.
那有个小屋
There, near that water tower.
那里 在水塔旁边
Drop your weapon!
把枪放下
Nice.
漂亮
The Feds have been doing this almost 45 years,
联邦调查局已经做了近45年的证人保护了
never lost a witness.
从未损失过一位证人
You'll finally get that fresh start, Maria.
你终于可以有个崭新的开始了 玛利亚
Thank you.
谢谢
And please, call me Claire.
还有请叫我克莱尔
That's my name now.
这是我现在的名字
So...
那么
how's the commissioner?
警监怎么样
He happy we solved the case?
我们破案了他高兴吗
Oh, no. I just found out he's suing Gwen.
不 我才发现他在起诉格温
Said she tricked him into marrying a gold digger.
说她骗他取了一个拜金女
That's what you get when the blind lead the blind.
这就是盲人让盲人带路的结果
Did I just say that out loud?
我刚才是不是说的太多了
I never heard a word.
我一个字也没听见
Good.
很好
Fresh start.
崭新的开始
That sounds nice.
听上去不错
You know,
你知道吗
you never finished telling me about
你还没给我讲完
your little Bonnie and Clyde stint.
你那个雌雄大盗的故事呢
I bet Bonnie and Clyde did not need a matchmaking service.
我相信雌雄大盗肯定不需要婚介所
And look how well they turned out.
可你看看他俩的下场
Do you really think people need someone like Gwen Stein
你真的认为人们需要一个像格温·斯坦的人
to, I don't know, make the magic happen?
来产生化学反应吗
No.
不
I mean, look at us.
看看咱俩
We have the magic.
我们已经发生化学反应了
We do? Sure.
有吗 当然
You put a spell on me years ago.
你很多年前就给我下了咒
What kind of spell?
什么咒
I'll do anything you ask.
我对你有求必应
Anything? Like, anything?
任何事吗 任何事都可以吗
Within reason.
要合理合法
We almost got arrested in that closet
我们差点在锡拉丘斯图书馆的
at the Syracuse Library, remember?
储藏室里被逮捕 记得吗
Do I remember that?
我记得吗
I remember everything. Of course you remember, yes.
我什么都记得 你当然记得
I tell you what, how about an easy one.
这样吧 来个简单的
You let me buy you a drink.
你让我请你喝酒吧
No, that is way too easy.
不 这也太简单了
Think of something more exciting.
想点更刺♥激♥的
I will.
好吧
After that drink.
喝完酒再想
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表