剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
I, uh...
我
I went early to talk to him.
我提前过去跟他聊天
I had made up my mind to leave you.
我下定了决心要离开你
I cried, but I knew I had to do it.
我哭了 但我知道我必须这么做
Dave talked me out of it.
戴夫说服了我
He took my face in his hands...
他用手捧着我的脸
and told me what a loving,
告诉我 你是一个
wonderful man you are.
多么痴情的好男人
And that you deserved a second chance.
所以你值得我再给你一次机会
So...
所以
there's your answer to the little...
这就是你那司法鉴定的
forensic thing.
答案
What's my answer?
我的答案是什么
That's what I want to know.
那是我想知道的
She never spoke with Dave about his business dealings or
至于戴夫的商业交易或者别的事
anything else, for that matter.
他都没跟她说过
I guess he was just a shoulder to cry on.
我想他只是安慰她一下
Eliot, I'm sorry.
艾略特 我很抱歉
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Hey, boss, uh,
头儿
is this a bad time?
现在方便吗
It's terrible. Come in.
不太方便 进来吧
Okay. I got the analysis back of the ash
我拿回了在犯罪现场酒精罐里的
of the sterno can, from the crime scene.
灰烬分♥析♥报告
Turns out it was a piece of paper.
检测出那是一张纸
We also found some adhesive and some ink.
还发现了些黏合剂和墨水
Sticker of some kind.
应该是某种贴纸吧
Like from a name tag you might wear at, say, a fundraiser?
就像在募捐会上胸前贴的那种名牌吗
Could be. Sure.
很有可能
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Bob, Debby Ellenson just wants five minutes,
鲍勃 黛比·爱伦森只想占用你五分钟
and they're gonna need you up on the dais.
之后你就得上台了
I'm sorry, Detectives.
很抱歉 警探们
Mr. Bright had to cancel
为了空出今晚的时间
a campaign event for tonight.
布莱特先生得取消竞选活动
But he had some constituent meetings at the office,
但他刚在办公室里开了几个选民会议
so he'll be available...
他会尽快抽时间...
It was a name tag.
那就是张名牌
Bright's aide, Amanda Temple.
是布莱特的助手阿曼达·坦普尔的
She had one name tag on before Dave was murdered
她在戴夫被害前贴了一张
and a completely different one after.
之后换了一张完全不同的
What do we know about her?
我们对她了解多少
Campaign advisor Bright brought in from Chicago.
她是布莱特从芝加哥请来的竞选顾问
Fixer type.
善于处理突发事件
Reputation for hardball.
以手段强硬著称
So to protect Bright,
所以为了保护布莱特
she plays hardball, she kills Dave,
她下了狠手 杀了戴夫
then she realizes she lost her name tag,
之后发现自己的名牌不见了
makes herself a new one.
就写了一张新的
Jay, did the analysis indicate
杰 分♥析♥结果里提到了
what kind of ink was used on that name tag?
那张名牌上的是哪种墨水吗
Yeah. It's, uh... ink's from a fountain pen.
提到了 是钢笔的墨水
Something fancy called a Montegrappa.
万特佳牌的高级钢笔
I think I'm saying it right.
我没念错吧
I'm sorry. What are you doing?
不好意思 你在做什么
Oh, hi, Amanda.
你好 阿曼达
Is this your car?
这是你的车吗
Yes. What is this, Detective?
是我的 你这是干什么 警探
Illinois plates.
伊利诺伊州的车牌
You've been in the state for over six months,
你已经来这里超过六个月了
and you should've gotten new plates by now.
现在该换新车牌了
You have to be kidding me.
你开玩笑呢吧
What, they have you handing out tickets now?
怎么 他们现在派你来开罚单了吗
It's, like, budget cuts, you know?
现在削减预算嘛 你懂得
Here we go.
给你
Sign this, please.
请你签个名
Can I have the pen? I'm sorry.
能把笔借我吗 抱歉
Don't take it personally.
我不是针对你
It's just that I loan people my pens to sign these.
只是我把笔借给别人签罚单
I've lost, like, 100.
害我丢了差不多一百根笔了
I got to draw the line somewhere, you know?
我必须得立场坚定
Fine. Whatever.
好吧 没关系
Wow. Is-is that a Montegrappa?
那是万特佳的笔吗
Yeah. You know,
是啊 要知道
they make their own ink for their pens.
这个牌子的笔 墨水也是特制的
Very unique.
独一无二
Great. Thanks for the education.
好的 多谢你告诉我这些
We done here?
完事了吗
No.
没有
We're just beginning.
这才刚刚开始
The ink from your pen is a perfect match
你笔里的墨水与物证上的墨迹
to the sample we have in evidence.
完全吻合
Doesn't conclusively place me in the hotel room.
那也不能断定我去过那个房♥间啊
Once we checked your prints against the partials
只要我们把你的指纹与采集到的指纹
we picked up, it got pretty conclusive.
进行比对 就能断定了
Plus, the cut to Dave's throat was messy.
而且 戴夫脖子上的刀痕很不整齐
My guess is, once we test your clothes for blood...
我猜只要检测你的衣服上有没有血迹
I wasn't... There's a big difference
我没去过 谋杀与过失杀人
between murder one and manslaughter, Amanda.
区别是相当大的 阿曼达
We know you killed him. Help me out here,
我们知道是你杀了他 你向我坦白
so I can help you.
我才能帮你
It was an accident.
那是个意外
I didn't go there to hurt him.
我没想去伤害他
Things, they just got out of hand, I swear.
情况突然就失控了 我发誓
What happened?
发生了什么
O'Bannon and I set everything up.
我和奥班农安排好了一切
We were going to approach Marcia Harrison.
我们正要去找玛西娅·哈里森
And then he just changed his mind.
可他突然改了主意
So you go to his room at the hotel
所以你就去他的房♥间找他
to change it back. Yes.
劝他回心转意 没错
But he was furious and...
但他大发雷霆还有
he'd been drinking and...
他喝了不少酒
said that I was what was wrong with politics today.
还说政界腐♥败♥都怪我这种人
Told me he'd been talking to some reporter.
告诉我他一直在跟某个记者联♥系♥
When I tried to calm him down, he came at me.
我试着让他冷静 可他突然向我冲来
So you cut his throat
所以你就出于自卫
in selfdefense? I was scared.
割断了他的喉咙 我吓坏了
He was threatening me. I...
他当时正威胁我 我...
picked up the knife.
就拿起了刀
I tried to keep him back,
想阻止他上前
and the next thing I know, he's on the ground.
然后他就倒在了地上
I didn't mean to kill him.
我没想杀他
What did Bright know?
布莱特知道些什么
Nothing.
什么都不知道
I told him that I had spoken to Dave
我告诉他我跟戴夫谈过了
but that he was fine when I left the room.
但我离开房♥间时他还没事
Then what was in those files you took from Dave's storage locker?
那你从戴夫的储物柜里拿走的文件里有什么
What files?
什么文件
I don't know anything about a locker.
我完全不知道什么储物柜
I don't get it. She confessed to killing Dave,
我不懂 她都承认杀了戴夫
but when I pressed her about the information he had,
但我提到他手上的信息的时候
she pulled the plug. She's calling her lawyer right now.
她突然就翻脸了 她要求见律师
She didn't implicate anybody else?
她没指认其他人吗
Not Marcia Harrison or Bob Bright.
既没提玛西娅·哈里森也没提鲍勃·布莱特
She says it was just her and Dave.
她说只跟她自己和戴夫有关
She'll go down for this, probably manslaughter
她也摊不上什么大事 顶多指控她
and some corruption charge. But it ends with her.
过失杀人和贪污 但案子也就止于此了
Oh. Here's the star of the show.
大明星来了
Mr. Bright. Mr. Bright. Are we to believe
布莱特先生 布莱特先生 我们可以相信
you knew nothing about what was going on in your office?
你对你团队中发生的事情毫不知情吗
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表