剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
He was only a pain in my ass.
他只是让我很头疼
In what way?
哪方面
He was a young superstar who liked to party.
他是一位喜欢参加聚会的年轻巨星
Couple years ago, we were shooting in Bangkok,
几年前 我们在曼谷拍戏
he got his hands on a controlled substance,
他沾染上了毒品
so I had to come down on him.
所以我只好训了他一顿
But that was Fletcher Sayers a long time ago.
但那是很久以前的弗莱彻·赛尔斯了
He grew up.
他成熟了
I'm sorry. My bad. Uh, let me go again.
抱歉 我的错 再来一次
God, who the hell would do this?
天呐 这到底是谁干的
It looks like, um...
看上去...
he-he's having trouble remembering his lines.
他记台词有点困难
Is that normal?
这正常吗
I don't know, maybe he was a bit distracted.
我不知道 可能他有点分心
This was a big picture for him.
这对他来说很重要
It was gonna put him back on top.
这会让他重登巅峰
In the past, he'd lose focus,
过去 他失去了公共的关注
I'd always assume it was a new girl who was keeping him up.
我一直以为他和一个新认识的姑娘保持着联♥系♥
But ever since he married Amira, all that stopped.
但自从他和阿米拉结婚了 这一切都结束了
I don't know what was on his mind, or who'd want to kill him.
我不知道他在想什么 也不知道谁想杀他
So, are we done?
那么 问完了吗
For now.
目前就这样吧
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Great.
好
Let me know if I need a lawyer,
我需要律师的话告诉我一声
'cause I got like 50 of them.
因为我有将近五十个律师
All right, Andy.
继续 安迪
He was just a good human being, you know?
他就是一个好人 你知道吗
People never believed me.
从没有人相信我
Why?
为什么
Because of his history.
因为他的过去
But he was different with me,
但和我一起在纽约城里生活
here in the City.
他和过去不一样了
He'd left all that other nonsense behind in L.A.
他把所有毫无意义的人和事抛在了洛杉矶
The five assistants, the cars
五名助理 轿车
and all the other trappings of the life he'd led.
以及过去他所崇尚的生活模式中所穿的服饰
Was your husband bothered by anything recently?
你丈夫最近有什么烦心事吗
More than usual?
比往常多吗
No.
没有
He always had a lot on his mind.
他总是想很多
We were moving forward with a world hunger initiative,
我们正在推进世界饥饿问题的倡议
and he'd agreed to appear at a number of rallies in Europe
他同意出席之后几个月若干个
in the next few months.
在欧洲举♥行♥的集♥合♥
But Fletch could handle it.
但弗莱彻能处理好
I'm sorry, but...
抱歉 但...
there was nothing more recent
最近没多出什么
that might have been distracting him?
让他分心的事吗
Detective, if you're gonna tell me
警探 要是那你们想跟我说
that you heard he was cheating on me, please.
你们听说他背着我偷♥情♥的话 请便
I've heard that from the day we got engaged.
从在我们订婚那天起我就听说这事了
Well, there was one particular woman.
有一个女人很特别
You mean the Hungarian actress
你是说那名匈牙利女演员
the papers can't seem to get enough of.
报纸上的内容看来也不怎么全
Yes, she's a very beautiful woman.
是的 她很漂亮
And would I have preferred it if he had not gone off
要问我是否宁愿他没去布达佩斯
to shoot that silly little art film in Budapest?
拍那部傻兮兮的小文艺片吗
Sure.
答案是当然的
But Fletch wasn't cheating on me.
但弗莱彻没有出轨
I can assure you.
我能向你们保证
All right.
好吧
But if you think of anything else,
要是你想起什么
something he might have mentioned, even in passing...
一些他提起过的事 随口一说的...
The only thing I can think of
我唯一能想起来的事
was when we were having a problem
是我们经历过的某位粉丝
with this one particular fan.
所带来的麻烦
He'd been driving us crazy,
他把我们逼疯了
going through our trash.
翻我们的垃圾箱
We were going to file a restraining order.
我们准备提交限制令
Did you get a photo?
你有那人的照片吗
Yes.
有
Okay, so I tracked down the name
我查了留在赛尔斯的椅子上的
on the script left on Sayers' chair.
剧本上的名字
Started with all the people who had access to the stages,
从所有有权进入拍摄现场的人开始查起
and our guy-- thank you, Carrie--
我们要找的人 感谢凯莉
is named
名叫
Freddy Albertson.
弗雷迪·埃尔伯森
Was this guy also
这个人
the fan outside of Sayers' house?
是赛尔斯家门外的粉丝吗
Not the same guy.
不是同一个人
No, but I still think he looks good for it.
是的 但我还是觉得他看上去挺像的
Not only does Albertson have
不仅因为去年埃尔伯森
a collar for battery last year--
在村子里打了几个人
beat up some guy in the Village--
从而戴上电子脚环
but he also works for Borough Quality Cleaning.
而且他还在博勒清洁公♥司♥工作
They do all the custodial at Downtown Media Stages.
他们负责市中心录影室所有的清洁工作
Talk about an all-access pass.
这就有了所有房♥间的进入权限
Right?
对吗
Fletch was a great actor.
弗莱彻是名优秀的演员
I was a big fan.
我是他的铁杆粉丝
I got to know him while I cleaned the place, you know?
我打扫这里的时候认识他的
Seemed like a cool guy.
看上去是个很不错的人
Said he wanted to read my stuff.
他说想要看看我写的东西
Really? 'Cause a guy like Sayers
真的吗 因为有个喜欢赛尔斯的家伙
has trouble finding good material?
找不到好题材吗
You see that thing he did with the alligator in the lake?
你看过他跟鳄鱼在湖里拍的那剧了吗
Right. So...
那倒是 所以...
...you gave him your screenplay to read?
你把你的剧本送给他看
Except he didn't read it.
但他不看
We found a copy on his chair today
我们今天早上在他椅子上
with your pissy little note.
发现了你剧本的副本和留的烦人便条
Yeah, I thought maybe he just needed another copy.
我只是觉得他可能还需要份副本
No, it's a bigger job.
不 是个更大的活
We're moving 56 units.
我们要运走56个单位
Wait, you think I killed him
等等 你觉得是我杀了他
because he didn't read my script?
就因为他没看我剧本吗
We know you got a temper, Freddy.
我们知道你脾气不好 弗雷迪
Sounds like you can hold your own in a bar fight.
你在酒吧打过架吧
Yeah, well, that moron was making fun of Quentin Tarantino.
是那笨蛋嘲笑昆汀·塔伦蒂诺[导演]在先
The judge agreed with me and dropped the charges.
法官站在我这边 他撤诉了
Look, if I killed every person that didn't read my script,
如果谁不读我剧本 我就杀谁
I'd be, like, the biggest mass murderer in history.
那我要杀的人多到数不完
He giving you a hard time?
他有在为难你吗
Just answer their damn questions, Albertson.
就不能好好回答他们的问题吗 埃尔伯森
Actually, just one question.
事实上 回答我们一个问题就好
Where were you this morning?
你今早在哪儿
Filling out insurance stuff, like, 50 pages of it.
填投保的材料 能有五十张
You can ask my supervisor.
你可以问我的上司
Look, I'm not some sort of obsessive nut, okay?
我不是脑残粉 好吗
I'm just a writer trying to get ahead.
我只是个想出头的编剧
Sort of the same thing.
两者没什么差别
You want to talk to somebody who's obsessed with the guy,
你要真想跟他的脑残粉谈谈
I found some weirdo going through his trash.
我发现了个翻他垃圾的奇葩
He collected things.
他收集东西
This the guy? Sure is.
这个人吗 没错
You get a name?
知道他是谁吗
No, but I did follow him home once.
不知道 但我跟踪他回家过
I was afraid he might try to mess with Fletch.
我怕他找弗莱彻的麻烦
We're going to need that address.
把地址给我们
Yeah, sure. Hey, listen, I'm... writing this script,
当然 我正在写一个
it's kind of a cop drama thing.
有关警♥察♥的剧本
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表