剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表
Right.
对啊
O'Bannon never took a dime in his life.
奥班农这一辈子都没拿过一分钱
I mean, not a turkey for this guy on Christmas.
圣诞节都没给他送过一只火鸡
It wasn't about the money.
这不是钱的问题
It was about taking care of family,
这是照顾家人
which is why bailing on me made no sense.
这也是为什么说与我违约没什么意义
So he wanted out of the arragement.
所以他想破除这个协议
He told me it was over.
他跟我说结束了
I had to start bidding jobs public like some punk or something.
我得像个废物一样开始公开竞标合同了
I didn't know what was going on.
我不知道发生了什么事
So I went there today to talk to him.
所以我今天去那找他
I mean, I know the guy a long time.
我认识他很久了
He was in his head going on about tough choices,
他脑里一直在想那些困难的选择
doing the right thing.
做正确的事
Honestly, I figured it was the booze talking,
说实话 我猜那大概是酒话
so I heard him out and I left.
所以我听他说完就走了
Dave was like my kid brother,
戴夫就像我的弟弟
I'd never touch him.
我绝对不会动他的
The fact is I got an alibi anyway.
事实上无论如何我都有不在场证明
After I left the hotel, I went to my niece's school.
我离开酒店后 去了我侄子的学校
They're doing Riverdance.
他们在跳大河之舞
One thing, though, detectives.
但是还有一件事 警探
If Dave O'Bannon was working other handshake arrangements
如果戴夫 奥班农在市里还有
around town with construction,
其他关于基建的握手协议
heat and air, whatever,
类似供暖和空调之类的工程
and he came over all born-again virtuous like he done with me?
而他像对我的方式一样跟他们反悔的话
I can guarantee you those folks
我可以向你保证那些家伙
would not show similar restraint.
不会表现同样的容忍♥度
Eliot.
艾略特
Hi, Jo.
你好 乔
I was just leaving.
我正准备走了
Did you...
你
find out anything new?
找到新的线索了吗
Not really.
没有
Except, uh, however he sustained
只不过 他颈动脉的
that wound to his carotid is definitely what killed him.
伤口绝对是他的死亡原因
Oh, and this might interesting.
还有这个可能会有趣
I found makeup on Dave's thumb
我在戴夫的大拇指上发现了化妆品
Makeup?
化妆品
Yeah, I don't know what kind.
是啊 我不知道是哪种
I'll send it out to be analized.
我会送去分♥析♥
They'll figure it out.
他们会找出是什么的
Also, I found some partial prints in the room,
还有 我在房♥间里找到一些局部指纹
but there were no matches in the system.
但在系统里没有匹配的
I, um, heard from Carrie
我从凯莉那听说
there was some unusual substance in a can of sterno?
在一罐固体酒精上发现一些不正常物质
That's a long shot.
那个发现线索的希望不大
But we sent it to the lab,
但我们送去实验室了
see if they can retrive something.
看看他们是否能检查到什么
He was a good man.
他是个好人
Yeah, he was.
是啊 他是
I'm sorry, Eloit.
很遗憾 艾略特
I took a look at the trash-hauling deals
我看了戴夫 奥班农退出的
Dave O'Bannon was backing out of with his pal Declan.
跟他弟兄戴克兰间的垃圾运输协议
They're for a couple of these skinny skyscrapers
它们是关于建在中♥央♥公园周边的
being built around central park.
高瘦摩天大楼的
They're pretty controversial because they've been approved
它们极具争议 因为尽管它们
despite the shadow they were gona throw across the park.
会遮住公园的光照 但还是被批准了
There'been lot of press.
有很多媒体报道
"Activ8NY."
发现纽约
I've never heard of it.
我从没听说过这个
It's an online news service focusing
是一个在线新闻服务商专注于
mostly on muckraking in New York City.
大多都是揭发纽约名人丑闻的
They've been running a series of critical articles
他们在连载一个批评这些
on all these buildings.
建筑的连载
Uh, cost overruns,
成本超支
union corruptions, falsified
工会腐♥败♥ 做假账
environmental records. Wait a second.
还有环境检测记录 等等
That woman.
那个女人
Champagne?
要香槟吗
Pam Lisotta. I know her.
帕姆·里索塔 我知道她
That's a pretty obscure blog.
这个博客不怎么出名啊
No, she was at the fund-raiser.
不 她也去了募捐集♥会♥
She was waitressing.
她是服务员
Well, maybe it's a second job.
也许是她的兼♥职♥吧
I mean, how much money can you make
因为做政♥治♥博客
working for a political blog?
赚不了多少钱啊
No, I read the staff list
我看了布莱特给我们的
that Bright gave us.
职员名单
There was no Pam Lisotta on that list.
上面可没有帕姆·里索塔
She must've come in under a different name.
她肯定没用自己的名字
The question is why?
问题是为什么
Fine, I used a friend's I.D.
好吧 为了进集♥会♥我用了一个
who caters at the Filmont to get into the event.
在费尔蒙特办餐饮的朋友的身份证
Dave O'Bannon's phone records indicate seven incoming calls
戴夫 奥班农的电♥话♥记录显示有七条
all from an unknown burner cell.
来自一个一次性手♥机♥的陌生来电
Do you want to save us the time of
你直接交代吧
linking that phone to you?
省的我们证明那电♥话♥是你的
Okay.
好吧
I was trying to get to him, that's true.
我是给他打电♥话♥了 没错
It-it was for a series I'm writing.
为了我写的一篇连载的事
On the skyscrapers around central park?
关于中♥央♥公园附近那几栋摩天大楼的连载
I believe the process of awarding building rights
我认为大楼的建设竞标中
is being short-circuited.
有暗箱操作
Someone in city government is taking money
市政♥府♥中有人拿了开♥发♥商的钱
from developers to award construction deals.
故意篡改竞标结果
And one of Bright's duties as Manhattan borough president
而布莱特作为曼哈顿区长
is to oversee the awarding of major construction contracts.
他的工作就包括监督市区重点建设项目
You bet it is. One of Bright's major donors,
就是 布莱特的一位捐助者
Marcia Harrison, just happens to be in line
玛西娅·哈里森 刚好就
for several of those deals.
参加了其中的多项竞标
So you think Bright's using his influence
你认为布莱特滥用了自己的区长职权
as borough president to throw contracts her way?
好让她拿到这些合同吗
And in exchange, she makes significant contributions
作为交换 她会拿出巨资
to Bright's mayoral campaign.
帮助布莱特的市长竞选
The problem is I had no proof.
问题是我没有确凿证据
I needed a money trail, smoking gun.
我需要找到资金链 确切的罪证
I thought Dave O'Bannon might have one.
我觉得戴夫 奥班农可能有
Hold on, Dave was actively working to get Bright elected.
等等 戴夫的工作是帮助布莱特当选
Why would he help you?
他为什么会帮你
At first, he wouldn't.
刚开始他决绝了
But I finally got him to look around
但我最终说服了他
a little on his own.
想清楚了立场
When he called back, he seemed shocked.
他给我回电时 好像很害怕
He said he'd found something,
他说他找到了点
he was willing to share it with me.
他打算给我的消息
He sent me a text.
他给我发了条短♥信♥
Well, burn note.
但是一次性的短♥信♥
I took a screen shot.
我留了个屏幕截图
"Tomorrow, 10:00 A.M., Penn Station.
明早十点 宾州车站
I'll have what you need."
我会把你想要的拿来
But then...
但之后
I think he lost his nerve
我想他是胆怯了
because he stopped returning my phone calls.
因为他不再接我的电♥话♥了
So, you snuck into the fund-raiser to confront him?
所以你溜进了募捐会想当面问他
Yeah. But I never had the chance.
是 但我没来得及问
How do we know
我们怎么知道
that once Dave stopped cooperating,
戴夫拒绝合作后
you didn't just goto his room and make it?
你没有直接去他房♥间强迫他交出来呢
I worked the whole party. There was a supervisor
整个派对上我都在工作 有个
剧集 | 记忆神探(2011) | 导航列表