剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表
watching my husband Kurt on TV,
然后我意识到了一些东西
and I realized I felt something
我很久没有的感觉
I haven't felt in a very long time.
希望
Hope.
当所有东西都不复存在 还有希望在
When everything slips away, there is that.
爱 是吗
Love, huh?
没错 爱
Mm-hmm. Love.
我们不能放弃去爱
We can't give up on that.
在芝加哥大♥片♥区域内
the destruction of five power plants
有五个电站遭到破坏
in the greater Chicagoland area.
从昨天起在消防员夜以继日的工作下
With firefighters working around the clock since yesterday,
百分之八十的火情得到控制
the fires are 80% contained.
人们仍然在讨论
There is still some debate
闪电球遍布芝加哥
为什么会发生如此极端的天气
about how such an extreme weather condition got out of hand.
一手资料表明 几个闪电球
Firsthand accounts suggest that several ball lightning strikes
造成长达一英里的破坏...
resulted in a mile-long path of destruction...
全体起立
All rise.
看来大家都性命无忧
Well, it looks like we're all still alive.
我准备好宣布结果了
And I'm ready to make a call.
作出裁决
A ruling.
是准备好作出裁决了
Ready to rule, in fact,
因为我...
because I...
是一名法官
am a judge.
对于佩里先生的情况我进行了深思熟虑
I've been thinking a lot about Mr. Perry over here,
他的遭遇
what he's gone through.
这太难决断了 天哪 真的很难
It's a tough situation, man. Tough.
我能懂他对他的律师感到很失望
I get how disappointed he is in his lawyers,
看着他们衣鲜亮丽的坐在那里
how hard it is to watch them
而他自己却一无所有
sitting over there in their fancy suits
让他感觉很难受
while he's got nothing.
但是我必须得承认...
But then I got to admit...
我思考了很久长颈鹿朱迪
I've been thinking a lot about Judy Giraffe.
似乎这个案子不仅关乎
Seems to me that this case isn't just
卡德韦尔先生 更涉及到...
about Mr. Cardwell, it's about...
更大的东西
bigger stuff.
非常严重的问题
Serious stuff.
牵涉到整个丛林 如果我倒向佩里先生
A whole jungle. And if I decide for Mr. Perry,
那么 整个...
then this, this whole...
生态系统
Ecosystem?
不错 整个生态系统
Good. Yes, this whole ecosystem
就会面临土崩瓦解
just kind of falls apart.
我觉得我们无法面对那种情况
And I don't think we can have that.
所以...
So...
我决定支持朱迪
I'm gonna give it to Judy.
我是说 律所
I mean, the law firm.
好吗 就这样
Okay? Yeah.
很好 很好
Great. Good.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 我们还没有收到你的回复
You, uh, you haven't responded to our offer.
你们赢了
You won.
你们不再需要收买♥♥我了
You don't need to buy me off.
我们没有在收买♥♥你 我们想让你回来
We weren't buying you off, Maia. We want you back.
我们想让你回家
We want you home.
玛娅
Maia,
跟着布鲁姆没有前途
there is no future with Blum.
他被吊销律师资格了
He's disbarred.
在伊利诺伊州
In Illinois.
不是在华盛顿特区
Not in D.C.
再见
Goodbye.
走吧 费尔南多
Hit it, Fernando.
你是我的英雄
You are my hero.
如果他们把我炒了 我才是
If they fired me, I'd be a hero.
我很开心
I'm happy.
怎么了... 这话很好笑吗
What... Am I ridiculous?
你...
You...
你可真喜欢自我剖白
You like narrating your life.
有些心理研究认为
You know, there are psychological studies that say,
当人开心的时候
when people are happy,
就会开始到处给自己找不自在
they look desperately for things to make them unhappy.
但我们不会那样的 对吧
But that won't happen to us, will it?
不不不别走 库尔特
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. Kurt.
告诉我都会没事的
Tell me everything's gonna be all right.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
不行 严肃点
No, tell... But mean it.
都会没事的
Everything's gonna be all right.
能有什么事
What could go wrong?
特警队
剧集 | 傲骨之战 | 导航列表