I remember, O'Neill. "Let the Tok'ra get their own ship" I said.
我记得,欧尼尔. 我说:“让托克拉上他们自已的船”
They don't share with us. I remember.
他们不会与我们共享,我们为什么应该呢? 我记得
Yep, that's what I said.
是,那就是我说的
How much time until the sun explodes? Huh? Oh.
太阳爆♥炸♥前还有多少时间? 恩?噢
45 minutes.
45分钟
At least we have prevented Tanith from escaping.
至少我们要阻止塔妮思逃跑
Yes. At least we have that.
是的,至少要这么做
Apophis sends his greetings and bids you welcome upon his vessel.
阿波菲斯送来他的问候 并欢迎你登上他的母舰
He is grateful for your service.
他会感谢你的服务
There may still be one more thing for which he can be grateful.
还有一件事他也会感谢我的
(Carter) OK, now what? Replace the last two crystals.
好, 现在做什么? 替换最后两个水晶
The whole panel should light up and you should hear a hum.
整块面板会亮起来 你应该听到嗡嗡声
Humming away. Hyperdrive's on line.
在嗡叫,超光速推进恢复了
It should be around here somewhere.
他们应该在这附近
Indeed. The rings are centred here.
确实. 传送环是以这里为中心的
So? Now what?
那么? 现在干什么?
(Jacob) The Stargate just entered the sun.
星际之门刚进入太阳
We only have 27 minutes before it goes supernova.
在太阳变成超新星之前 我们只有27分钟了
Why aren't we heading back to Vorash?
我们怎么还没回伏啦旭?
Apophis is already there. There's no way we can get near that planet.
阿波菲斯已经在那里了 我们无法再接近那个行星
But we have to do something.
但我们得做点什么
Apophis wants the Tok'ra, so let's give them to him.
阿波菲斯想要托克拉,那就给他
You are injured. I will be fine.
你受伤了 我没事
Where are the Tok'ra?
托克拉在哪?
The attempt to stop their ship was thwarted.
没能成功阻止他们的飞船离开
However, I managed to procure a gift
不过,我有个礼物
which will make the journey worthwhile.
会让你不虚此行
(footsteps)
(脚步声)
The shol'va.
那个休伐.
You have done well.
你做得很好
Remote guidance engaged. Launching gliders.
遥控导航激活,发射滑翔机
Lord Apophis, scanners have picked up gliders
阿波菲斯主人, 扫描器发现有滑翔机
moving out from behind the sun.
在太阳背面移♥动♥
Surround them.
包围他们
The fleet is on course.
舰队在预定轨道上
They're heading out of the system. Speed increasing.
他们想逃走,加速!
He's taking the bait.
他上当了
The fleet is leaving Vorash.
舰队正离开伏啦旭.
We are approaching the enemy ships.
我们接近了敌人舰队
My Lord, there are no life signs. The ships are unmanned.
主人,没有生命迹象 这些飞船是无人驾驶的
A trick.
上当了
Sensors are picking up a Hatak now approaching the planet.
感应器感应到一艘哈塔克正在接近那行星
Less than four minutes before the sun begins to supernova.
还有不到4分钟 太阳就要变成超新星了
(Daniel) Jack, come in. (crackling)
杰克,回话
Jack, come in.
杰克,回话
Yeah, I'm here.
我在这里
Hey, thanks for checkin' in.
嗨,谢谢检查
Yeah, we had trouble avoiding Apophis's fleet.
我们在避开阿波菲斯的舰队时遇到麻烦
Are you in position to be ringed up?
你在传送环的正确位置上吗?
Uh, yeah, I suppose. I don't know.
嗯,我猜是的,我不知道
Jack, ifyou're not in position.
杰克,如果你不在正确的位置
Daniel, just get me the hell outta here!
丹尼尔,快让我离开这个鬼地方!
We gotta get out of here. If my calculations were correct.
我们得离开这里了 如果我的计算无误
Arm the weapons.
准备武器
My Lord.
主人
Engaging hyperdrive.
启动超光速
What just happened?
刚才发生什么了?
We must have caught the tail end of the blast wave.
我们肯定撞上了冲击波的末端
It knocked us off course.
它让我们偏离了预定路线
Sir.
长官
Where's Teal'c?
提亚克在哪?
I'm not sure.
我不知道
I think he's dead.
我想他死了
If Apophis has him. Well, we have to go back.
如果阿波菲斯捉住了他 我们必须回去
That may not be possible, Sam.
不可能了,山姆
The navigational computer isn't recognising any of the star patterns.
导航计算机无法识别出任何恒星航线
According to these readings,.
根据这些读数,
we've travelled over four million light years.
我们已经航行了超过四百万光年
That's impossible. We're not even in our own galaxy.
那不可能 我们甚至不在自已的星系里
The explosion must have somehow affected the subspace window.
爆♥炸♥一定影响了超光速的子空间窗口
Wait a minute. What are you saying? We can't get back?
等等.你说什么? 我们回不去了?
I don't know. This ship isn't normally capable of going so fast.
我不知道. 这般飞船不可能飞得这么快.
It only took us a few seconds to get here.
我们只花了几秒钟就来到这里.
Given our current position, and maximum hyperdrive speed,.
考虑我们现在所处的位置 和极限超光速推进速度
it's gonna take us 125 years to get back.
我们需要125年才能回去
Long-range sensors are picking up another ship.
远程感应器发现另一艘飞船
It's Apophis.
是阿波菲斯.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表