Your current trajectory takes you out of the solar system
你们目前的轨道将带你们
towards the Oort cloud...
离开太阳系前往奥尔特星云...
which you should reach in a...
你们会在...
in a few months.
几个月后抵达该处.
We're all still thinking down here, so... don't give up.
我们这边还在想办法, 所以...不要放弃.
1813 Zulu.
格林威治时间18:13.
We're all still thinking down here, so... don't give up.
我们这边还在想办法, 所以...不要放弃.
1813 Zulu.
格林威治时间18:13.
Cabin pressure's holding.
舱压还维持着.
We didn't spring a leak.
飞行器没被撞出裂缝.
Though I may have just... taken one.
虽然我以为有一处.
Our situation has indeed worsened. You think?
我们的情况确实很糟. 你这么想?
Indeed. Impact with the missile has damaged both power and life support.
确实. 导弹的撞击破坏了能源和维生系统.
I've always wanted to see the Oort cloud, so there's that.
我一直想看看奥尔特星云, 就这样实现了.
Flight, this is Digger One.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥.
The failed burn caused damage to our power systems... and life support.
此次失败造成我们的能源和维生系统损坏.
No propulsion and limited consumables.
飞行器无法推进了,他们的储备很有限
The attempt to change their course
这次尝试损坏了
has damaged life support and power systems.
他们的能源和维生系统.
We recommend a complete shutdown of all non-essential systems.
我们建议关闭所有的非关键系统.
Maybe they can disconnect whatever locked them out in the first place.
也许他们可以试着解除那个害他们 沦落至此的装置.
It's worth considering. No, sir. I don't think it is.
这值得考虑. 不,长官,我不认为.
Why not?
为什么不行?
It's logical to assume there's a fail-safe mechanism
按逻辑来设想,它可能有安全装置
to prevent the pilot doing that.
以防飞行员试图解除它.
We don't know that for a fact. It makes sense.
我们不确定这点. 对,但这很合理.
At this point I recommend we concentrate on ways to maximise life support.
我建议我们想法设法延长生存时间.
The designers of the X301 are running scenarios.
设计X301的工程师正在想办法.
They can scrub the CO2, but oxygen and power are going to be a problem now.
他们能清除二氧化碳, 但氧气和能源会是问题.
And it is going to get cold up there.
上面会越来越冷.
Dr Jackson?
杰克森博士?
The Tollan don't have a spacecraft fast enough
陀蓝并没有足够快,
or close enough to get there.
或是足够近到能在一年内到达的太空船.
And the Tok'ra? Um... I spoke with Anise personally.
托克拉呢? 呃.我亲自跟艾妮丝谈过.
She said they have a scout ship within a day or so of Earth, barely.
她说他们有艘离地球一天路程左右的侦察船.
But it's on a covert mission to a Goa'uld-occupied world...
不过它在一个勾阿呜占领的星球上执行 秘密任务
and the High Council doesn't want to
而高级委员会不想
expose their operative by making contact.
为了和飞船联络而暴露他们的探员.
Then why would they tell you that much?
那他们为什么还要告诉你这些?
They hope the operative will complete the mission in time
他们希望该探员能及时完成任务并向委员会汇报,
to help Jack and Teal'c.
好来得及去救杰克和提亚克.
I assume Anise refused to say where or what this covert mission was.
我猜艾妮丝拒绝透露该任务的地点和内容.
And to understand not wanting
而且认为不该让一个对于我们双方
to risk the life of a Tok'ra important to both of us.
都很重要的托克拉冒生命危险.
I sort of... Iost my temper,...
我有点激动
but she said she was doing us a favour by telling us as much as she did.
不过她说她告诉我们这么多 已经是帮了我们的忙.
Maybe she was.
也许是的.
We know a scout ship's maximum speed from our mission to Netu.
我们在上次去内图的任务中 了解到了侦察飞船的最大速度.
We also know it's a Goa'uld-occupied world
我们也知道那是一个离地球较近的
relatively close to Earth, so...
被勾阿呜占领的世界...
So... that narrows it down. Yes, it does.
因此,这就缩小了范围. 对,没错.
Sir, with your permission... Granted.
长官,如果您允许的话? 准许.
Navigation off.
导航系统关闭.
Fire control systems off.
点火控制系统关闭.
Targeting computer... off.
目标电脑系统...关闭.
Illumination at minimum setting.
照明系统设置为最低标准.
Is that all we can shut down?
能关的都关了吗?
The radio, O'Neill.
还有无线电,欧尼尔.
Right.
对.
Flight, this is Digger One at 1952 Zulu.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥, 格林威治时间19:52.
We have initiated power conservation
我们已经开始节约一切能源
and will have to terminate the downlink.
并不得不切断与地面的下行通讯.
We'll reconfigure for a com pass five minutes before and after every hour.
我们会在每小时前后5分钟进行通讯联♥系♥.
(Daniel) This is Flight.
这里是控制中心,坚持住,伙计们,
We've got a plan to try to reach you with a Tok'ra scout ship.
我们正准备让一艘托克拉侦察飞船去营救你们
Message ends at... what time is it?
讯息结束于...现在几点?
Uh... 1947 Zulu.
呃...格林威治时间19:47.
Flight, Digger One. We would prefer to do something.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者一号♥, 我们宁愿自食其力.
Tell us how to fix this, we'll fly ourselves home.
告诉我们怎么修这东西, 我们会自己飞回家.
And ifyou're thinking oftrying to disconnect the recall device,...
噢!如果你们想自行解除召回装置
Sam thinks that wouldjust make things worse.
山姆认为那会让情况更糟.
This is P2C-257.
这是P2C-257.
It is the only Goa'uld-occupied world...
这是地球附近唯一一个侦察飞船从该处出发
that's remotely within a scout ship's range of Earth at maximum speed.
来得及以最高速度赶到的勾阿呜占领星球.
The Tok'ra operative must be there.
托克拉的探员一定在这里.
What are the risks?
有什么风险呢?
Well, SG-14 spent several days there...
长官,您知道的,SG-14在那里待了几天
observing a Goa'uld mining operation.
观察勾阿呜的采矿行动.
They got in and out without being detected. So can we.
他们进出都没被发现,那我们也行.
There's still the matter of identifying the Tok'ra operative.
要认出那名托克拉探员还是个问题.
Anise said someone important to both of us.
艾妮丝说是个对我们双方都很重要的人.
Someone we know. At least that's what we're hoping.
是我们认识的人. 至少这是我们所期望的.
We know what the risks are, sir, and we're ready.
我们知道要冒险,长官, 我们有所准备.
I can see that. You have a go.
我看得出来.出发吧.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官.
Tell them to hang on, sir. We'll get there.
告诉他们坚持下去,长官,我们会赶到的.
Digger One, this is Hammond.
挖掘者一号♥,这是哈蒙德.
Dr Jackson and Major Carterare procuring a craft
杰克森博士和卡特少校正在设法弄艘飞船
to rescue you,...
尽快去营救你们.
but you're going to have to hang on foranother24 hours.
但你们必须至少再坚持24小时.
I know that sounds like a long time,...
我知道这时间听起来很长.
and I know you want to do something to get yourselves out ofthis,...
我也知道你们想设法自救.
but the best thing you can do is conserve your energy.
但你们最重要的事是保持体力.
Hammond out at 2100.
哈蒙德 21:00结束通话.
24 hours.
24小时.
Our current power and life support will not last 12 hours.
我们目前的能源和维生补给不够用12小时的.
Let me do the math.
让我算算.
We may have to go into the mine.
我们可能得进入矿区.
What about contacting the operative by radio?
用无线电联♥系♥探员如何?
(branches crack)
(树枝断裂声)
Are you out of your minds? What the hell are you two doing here?
你们疯了吗? 你们两个在这里干什么?
We were looking for you. You'd better have a damn good reason!
我们在找你. 见鬼,你们最好有充分的理由!
I was 20 minutes away from d
本来20分钟后我就要
etonating a weapons-grade shipment of naqahdah...
引爆一批武器级 那夸达.
that would have vaporised a sizeable chunk of this planet!
那会摧毁这个星球的一大♥片♥区域!
If I hadn't seen you coming through the Stargate...
如果不是我看到你们两个穿过星门.
You saw us? Yes. The ship was cloaked.
你看到我们了? 对,飞船本来是隐形的.
"Was" being the operative word. Now they know we're here.
这次任务的关键就在于隐蔽, 现在他们知道我们在这里了.
Colonel O'Neill and Teal'c need your help.
欧尼尔上校和提亚克需要你的帮助.
What happened?
怎么了?
They're in a disabled glider headed into deep space.
他们被困在一艘失控的滑翔机里, 在太空中漂流.
This was the only ship within range.
这是唯一来得及去救他们的飞船.
Good enough.
这理由够充分了.
Let's go.
我们出发吧!
What is it, Major?
什么事,少校?
General...
将军.
Sir, Major Carter and Dr Jackson
长官,卡特少校和杰克森博士
are now aboard a Tok'ra scout ship...
已经登上了她父亲驾驶的...
piloted by her father. We're designating it Digger Two.
托克拉侦察船. 长官,我们把它标示为挖掘者二号♥.
I call that good news, Major. What's the problem?
这是个好消息,少校. 有什么问题呢?
We only received the one coded message, sir,...
长官,在他们跃入超空间前,
before they made the jump into hyperspace. By my calculations,
我们只收到一则加 密讯息.根据我的计算
even at the scout ship's top speed,
就算这艘船以极速前进
Colonel O'Neill and Teal'c will be dead by the time they arrive.
等他们到达时,欧尼尔上校和提亚克 已经死了.
What do you say we turn up the heat?
你说我们打开暖气如何?
We must conserve as much power as possible.
我们必须尽量节省能源.
By the way, I've done the math.
顺便说一句,我刚算过了.
As have l.
我也是.
So what do you say we turn up the heat? It's cold in here.
那你说我们打开暖气如何? 这里好冷.
I am aware.
我知道.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表