But I don't think she's about to go on a rampage,
但是我不认为她会胡闹到
beating up upperclassmen.
无理打一个高年级同学.
(presses intercom) send her in.
(按住对讲机)喊她进来.
Sir. Cadet Hailey reports as ordered.
长官.学员海莉受命前来报告.
At ease. Major Carter?
稍息.卡特少校?
Cadet, I'd like to ask you a few questions. Answer honestly.
学员, 我想问你几个问题. 请如实回答.
Yes, ma'am. Who the hell do you think you are?
是,长官. 你到底以为自己是谁?
Ma'am?
长官?
You think you're better than we are, too good for the air force?
你觉得你比我们都强? 你觉得自己在空军是大材小用了?
No, ma'am. Oh, come on.
不,长官. 哦,得了.
All those rules and regulations, they don't really apply to you, right?
所有的规章制度对你都不适用?
What's the point of a chain of command
如果你的上级都不如你聪明,
if your superiors aren't as smart as you?
整个指挥体系还有什么意义呢?
I don't feel that way, ma'am. Oh, I think you do.
我没这么想,长官 哦,我想你就是这么想的.
And I think deep down you wanna leave.
我认为你想离开.
Let me do you a favour. The door's open.
让我帮你个忙吧,大门是敞开的
Why don't you just quit and go home? No, ma'am. I won't quit.
为什么不退出然后回家? 不,我不想退出
I'm giving you the chance to walk out
在凯瑞甘将军开除你之前,
before General Kerrigan throws you out.
我这是在给你一个机会自己离开.
I won't quit.
我不想退出.
Good.
很好.
Cadet Hailey, as far as I'm concerned,...
海莉学员,在我看来
you've demonstrated an inability
你已经证明了
to be a functioning member of the United States Air Force.
你不配作为合格的美国空军的一员.
But Major Carter has a future in mind for you,
不过卡特少校对你的前途另有想法,
and I respect Major Carter's opinion.
我尊重她的意见.
Although the rest of your punishment stands,
尽管对你的处罚还没结束,
I'm not recommending dismissal.
我并不准备开除你
Thank you, sir. You may go.
谢谢你,长官. 你可以走了.
Good luck.
祝你好运.
Hm.
嗯.
What were you thinking, breaking the nose of an upperclassman?
你到底怎么想的? 居然会打破一个高年级同学的鼻子?
Swing high. That's not funny.
挥高了. 这并不好玩.
No, ma'am, you wouldn't think so.
不,长官,你并不是这么想的,对吗?
What's this got to do with me? Everything.
这和我有什么关系? 所有一切.
The great Samantha Carter.
大名鼎鼎的 萨曼莎 卡特.
You think a day goes by I don't hear your name?
在这里我每天都会听到你的名字.
You've gotten the highest mark in every class I've ever been in,
你得到了每门课程的最高分
won every award.
你获得了所有的奖项
They've compared me to you since day one,...
自从我迈入学校大门的第一天起 他们就拿你和我比
and I never quite seem to measure up.
而我似乎永远都比不上你.
That's it? What, so for the first time in your life you come to a place...
就这样?在你一生中你第一次...
where you are not automatically
到了一个你不再是天经地义地
the smartest and best at everything you do?
最聪明,最出色的地方?
Get over it.
你得克服这点.
There are important things at stake.
许多重要的事在等着你去做.
You've got my future planned out for me as long as I stay here?
你已经替我安排好我的未来了吗, 只要我呆在这里?
If you're good enough. Like what?
如果你够好的话. 比如呢?
Flying a transport plane if I'm one of the lucky ones?
如果我运气够好的话,会去驾驶运输机?
I don't see this exciting future you're talking about, Major.
我看不出你所描述的美妙未来,少校.
Something more incredible than anything even you could imagine.
是些你无法想象到的不可思议之事.
Yes, ma'am.
是,长官.
Cadet.
学员.
Believe me.
相信我.
Science is about questioning the status quo, questioning authority.
科学就是要置疑现状,置疑权威.
How can we do that
可现在当人类历史上最伟大的科学发现
when the greatest scientific discovery in human history
掌握在美国空军的手里时
is in the hands of the US Air Force?
我们能怎么办?
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊.
The camera. Get the camera.
摄像机.去拿摄像机.
Come on!
快!
Colonel O'Neill. Go ahead.
欧尼尔 上校. 你说.
Wejust encountered one ofthe creatures.
我们刚刚遇到了一个那种生物.
We're following it into the forest.
我们追踪它到了营地北方的森林里,.
Let's go.
我们走.
Incredible.
真是难以置信.
Hamilton, what are you doin'?
汉密尔顿,你在干什么?
You see, Colonel? They're harmless.
你瞧,上校 它们不会伤害我们.
(laughs)
(笑声)
Major, this is a highsecurity area. I know that, sir.
少校,这里可是高度保密安全区域 我知道,长官.
But she's already checked out security and signed the non-disclosure form.
但是她已经通过了安全审核并签署了 保密条约.
What did you tell her she was going to see?
你告诉她会要见到什么?
Deep-space radar telemetry.
外太空雷达探测.
Are you absolutely sure about this?
你能确信这点吗,少校?
She is a perfect candidate for the SGC.
将军,她是星门指挥部的完美人选.
Her file says otherwise.
她的档案可不像是.
I've met her, sir. She is brilliant.
我和她接触过,长官,她非常聪明.
Not everyone is cut out to be an air-force officer, Major.
不是每个人都适合担任空军军官,少校.
Sir, if she can just get one glimpse...
长官,只要她能看一眼...
of her possible future, she will graduate at the top of her class
她未来可能从事的工作, 她就会以最优异的成绩毕业.
and become an officer worthy of serving under your command.
并成为你手下的优秀军官.
I am absolutely sure about this, sir.
我确信这一点,长官.
We're underground. Where could we possibly be going?
我不明白,我们在地下. 我们还能去哪儿呢?
You'll see. What you're about to see is probably
你就会知道的.等下你看到的可能是
the best kept secret in the world.
这个世界上保守最好的秘密.
You're making me nervous. Good.
你让我紧张. 很好.
Because everything you thought you knew about the universe...
因为由此开始,你对宇宙的所有认知...
is about to be turned upside down. You ready?
将被彻底颠覆.你准备好了吗?
What is it? It's your future.
这是什么? 是你的未来.
It's called a Stargate. (technician) Chevron seven locked.
这是星际之门. 编码七锁定.
You're looking at a wormhole connecting this Stargate...
你现在看到的是一个虫洞的界面 这个虫洞连接着这个星门和..
to another identical one on another world 42,000 light years from Earth.
距离地球42000光年的另一个世界中 同样的星门
That's where we're going? That's right.
那就是我们要去的地方? 对.
How? That's the easy part.
怎么去? 这是最简单不过的了.
Come on.
来吧.
What was that? What just happened?
怎么回事?刚才发生了什么?
Your body was particlised and then reintegrated.
你的身体被分解为物质流然后又被重组.
So this is another planet? It's a moon, actually.
这是另外一个行星? 实际上是个卫星.
Doesn't look that different from home.
和地球看上去没什么两样.
Well, where there's oxygen, there's usually plant life, trees, water.
嗯,有氧气,常见的植物,树,水.
There are a couple of differences.
还有些不同的地方.
Hey, Carter.
嘿,卡特.
Thought I'd come and be your welcoming committee.
我想还是来欢迎你吧.
Thank you, sir. How are you?
谢谢你,长官.你还好吗?
The back's acting up a little, actually.
事实上,背部有点不舒服.
The knees, you know, always...
还有膝盖,你知道的,总是...
Sir, I'd like you to meet Cadet Hailey.
长官,这是学员海莉.
Cadet. Welcome to 862.
学员.欢迎来到862.
How was your trip?
旅行如何?
It was a... a trip, sir.
这个...就是个旅行,长官.
It always is.
一向如此.
I got something you should see.
我有些东西给你看.
What is it? We're not sure,...
这是什么? 我们还没确定...
..but we think it's some kind of energy-based life form.
不过我们觉得是一种光态能量体.
That's impossible.
这不可能.
But one led us directly to the others,
我们原本也这么想.但其中一个把我们带到了其他的那里
which suggests organisation, some kind of intelligence.
说明它们有组织性,是有智能的.
They also appear to be able to phase through solid matter.
它们还能通过固体物质.
Teal'c and I saw one zip right on through a tree.
提亚克和我看见一个穿过一棵树.
Didn't even slow it down. That's so cool.
甚至没有减速. 太酷了.
That's exactly what I said. I said that.
我也是那么说的.
If that's the case, what's keeping it inside this cylinder?
如果是这样的话, 它怎么会被关在这个圆筒里?
That was Dr Lee's idea. The top and bottom plates are electrified.
那是李博士的主意. 顶部和底部的金属板都通了电.
The field seems to be holding it in.
它似乎无法穿过电场.
You're not hurting it, are you?
这不是在伤害它,对吗?
The creature has no physical body.
这个生物没有躯体.
I don't think it's capable of feeling pain.
我认为它不会感觉到痛.
But if it's intelligent, it might not appreciate being held in a cage.
但如果它是智能生物,它可能不愿意 被关在笼子里
Might be time to let this one go, Doc.
也许该让它走了,教授.
Colonel, no, please. We need to study it.
上校,不,求你了.我们需要研究它.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表