Well, we'll just have to find a way to collapse it faster,
我们只需想办法加快其崩溃过程
revise the calculations.
并修订计算过程
Interesting.
有趣
Am I wrong? No, you're absolutely correct.
我错了? 不,你完全正确
It's just that, a year or so ago,
仅在一年前你还认为这个计划
you never thought this project was possible,
是不可实现的
and now you seem so... determined.
现在你似乎相信了
You've convinced me.
你说服了我
Did your people ever imagine converting a planet into a star?
人类曾经想象过把行星转换为恒星吗?
No, I doubt it. I thought you'd at least considered it,...
不,我想没有 我想你至少应该考虑过
given the rapid growth of your population, the viability of the planet
由于你们人口的迅速增长,为了整个 行星的生存
Well, humans just don't think quite as far ahead as the Aschen seem to.
人类只是还没有像艾轩考虑的 那么长远
All right, since you are so... determined, revise the calculations.
好的,既然你已经相信了 那就开始修订计算过程吧
If I use our computers, it'll take weeks.
如果使用我们的计算机 得花上几个星期
On the other hand, if I can interface with the Aschen computer core...
而如果我能接入艾轩的计算机核心...
You know that's strictly for Aschen personnel.
你知道只有艾轩人员才有这个权限
It's not like you haven't given me access before.
这和以往你不给我权限的情况不同
Samantha, why do I let you talk me into this?
萨曼莎,我为什么会让你说这些话?
There.
在那里.
You have core access.
你获得核心访问权限了.
Thank you, Mollem.
谢谢你,摩勒姆
Are you in? Not yet.
你进入了吗? 还没有.
The medical sub-core has its own code. You won't be able to access...
医学子核心有自己的密♥码♥ 你访问不了的...
I'm in, I'm in. Now what?
我进去了.现在怎么办?
It's calling for search parameters. Try "medical records".
它要求提供搜索参数 好,试试"病历档案"
I don't think I'm gonna find anything specific to me.
我不觉得会找到关于我的详细资料
Maybe it's happened to others.
那么也许能找到其他人的资料
Do "general search, human reproductive statistics".
进行通用检索,"人类生育统计"
That's it.
找到了.
You can read this?
你能看懂吧?
Well, that can't be right.
这肯定不对.
If I'm reading this properly,
如果我没理解错的话,
the world birth rate has dropped 91 per cent in two years.
全世界的人口出生率在过去2年间下降了91%.
What? That's what it says here.
什么? 统计数据就是这么写的
These are the Aschen numbers. But we would know.
这些是艾轩数字 是啊,可我们已经认识了.
It's happening everywhere the anti-ageing vaccine has gone.
正发生在使用抗衰老疫苗的所有地区.
Turn it off. They're doing it systematically.
把它关了. 他们正在有系统的干这事
Turn it off. Please.
求你把它关了
We can't let them know we know.
不能让他们知道我们发现了什么
Mollem leaves me alone for hours.
可摩勒姆每次都让我一个人呆几小时
Sam, you're on the inside. You don't see them as I do.
山姆 ,你在他们内部 你看待他们的角度和我不同
Janet, this is deliberate. We have to do something.
珍妮特,他们是故意这么干的 我们得做点什么
I know, but we can't talk about it here.
我知道,我们不能在这里谈论这事
We'll talk tonight at the restaurant, OK?
我们今晚在餐厅里谈,好吗?
I have to go.
我得走了
It would be public knowledge if something this catastrophic...
我说,我觉得这应该被公之于众 如果真有这么糟糕的事..
was happening to the entire population. Would it?
发生在所有人身上 是吗?
The Aschen can convert planets into stars.
艾轩人有本事把行星变成恒星
You don't think they could control the media?
你觉得他们无法控制整个媒体吗?
Assuming the Aschen can keep something this big a secret...
假定艾轩能保守这个大秘密...
It's been ten years. Why now?
可已经过去十年了 为什么是现在呢?
We were completely taken in. This way, they didn't have to fire a shot.
我们都被骗了 按这种方式他们都不需要开一枪一炮
It's slow, methodical... painless.
整个过程是缓慢的,系统的,没有痛苦的
Why provide a vaccine
好吧,那为什么他们要提供一种
that doubles the human life span?
几乎延长了人类寿命一倍的疫苗呢?
It doesn't make sense.
说不通啊.
Unless that's the mechanism they use to sterilise the population.
除非那是他们用来让人类无法 生育的装置
They're patient enough. All they have to do is wait.
他们非常有耐心,他们只需要等待.
And within 200 years, there will be very few, if any, humans remaining.
200年后,人类将几乎灭绝
The Aschen will have this world unto themselves.
艾轩会将这个世界据为己有
Well, we have to do something. I don't know... I mean, tell somebody.
我们得做点什么,我不知道.. 我的意思是,告诉某些人
The night before General Hammond died, he called me.
在哈蒙德将军死前的那晚 他打电♥话♥给我
He said he needed to speak to me about something important.
他说他想告诉我一些重要的事情
He couldn't discuss it over the phone.
一些无法在电♥话♥中讨论的事.
The next day I told the Aschen doctors.
第二天我告诉艾轩医生说
I said "He could not have died of a heart attack.
我说"他不可能死于心脏病发作,
He was in perfect health."
他的身体十分健康"
But they said their diagnostic machines were infallible.
但是他们说他们的诊断机器是不可能 出错的
You believe he was murdered?
你认为他是被谋杀的?
At the time, no. I believed, like everybody else,
当时我没这么想.像其他人一样
the Aschen were our saviours.
我觉得艾轩人是我们的救星
So we can't tell anyone. We have to keep this to ourselves.
那么我们不能告诉任何人 我们必须保守秘密
I have to tell Joe. Maybe you shouldn't.
我得告诉乔 或许没这个必要
If you're suggesting that he knows
丹尼尔,你是在暗示如果他知道了
It's all of our lives that are at stake here.
你这是在拿我们的生命做赌注
Yes. He can help us. How?
是的,他能帮助我们. 怎么帮?
Say he goes to the president, who then tells the world.
说他会去总统那里 然后总统会告诉全世界
Even if what's left of every army on Earth mobilises,
即使能动员地球上的所有军队
what are they gonna do?
他们能做什么?
Fight back. They would be defeated.
反击 他们会被打败的
As were the Goa'uld.
就像勾阿呜一样
We have to think of something else. Like what?
我们得想别的办法 比如呢?
I don't know. Contact the Tollan.
我不知道.联♥系♥..啊,陀蓝
Find the survivors of the Tok'ra. There have to be some out there.
找到托克拉的生还者,我是说总归 能找到些人的
Teal'c, what about the Jaffa?
提亚克,找贾法如何?
Very few remain loyal to the Tauri.
大战结束后只有极少数还效忠于塔瑞
There are few symbiotes available for implantation.
几乎没有可用于培养的共生体了.
We don't even control the Stargate.
我们甚至连星门都无法控制.
God, what have we done? This morning we were celebrating.
哦,天啊,我们做了些什么? 今天早上我们还在庆祝
Now I wish we could take it all back.
现在我只希望能回到过去改变这一切
Will there be anything else? Apparently not.
还需要点什么吗? 不用了
Thank you.
非常感谢 谢谢
Maybe we can. Take it back.
或许我们可以,从过去扭转这一切
How?
如何做?
General Hammond showed us.
哈蒙德将军曾做过
He left us a note.
他给我们留了张便条
What? What are you talking about?
什么?你们在说什么?
A number of years ago, a freak accident sent us back to 1969.
很多年前,一次意外事故把我们送回1969年
We know that by dialling coordinates...
当太阳发生耀斑的那一瞬间
precisely on the opposite side of the sun
如果拨通正好对应于
at the exact moment of a solar flare,...
太阳另一边的坐标
the wormhole turns back towards Earth on itself
虫洞将转向地球自身
and it creates a time distortion.
并造成时间扭曲
Theoretically, we could send ourselves a message.
理论上 我们可以传送一个信息给自己
You said it was impossible to predict a solar flare.
等一下,你好像说过无法预知 太阳耀斑发生的准确时间
For us it was, but with access to the Aschen computer...
我们是不能,但如果能访问艾轩的 电脑的话...
OK, wait a second. We are considering...
先别急,想想看
changing the lives of the entire human race on Earth.
要改变地球上所有人类的命运
Do we have that right?
这样做对吗?
If we don't, then we will live to see
如果不这样做
the end of the entire human race on Earth.
我们将眼睁睁地看着整个人类的灭亡
Hi.
嗨.
Hi.
嗨.
So this is the place you kept threatening to take me?
这就是你一直威逼利诱要带我来的地方?
Good to see you, sir.
很高兴见到你,长官
I'm retired, Carter. Lose the "sir".
我已经退役了,卡特,别喊我"长官"
Right.
对
Jack...
杰克
What are you doing here?
你来干嘛?
It turns out we made a mistake. A big one.
我们犯了个严重的错误
Which one? We made a few.
哪一个? 我们犯的错不多
Our alliance with the Aschen.
与艾轩结盟
Oh, that.
哦,这件事啊
Not workin' out, is it?
没达到预期效果吗?
Gosh, I wish I'd seen that comin'.
唉,我还希望能看到那一刻的到来呢
Oh, wait. I did see that comin'.
哦,等一下,我早发现了.
It isn't what you thought.
事情不是你所想的那样
A couple of days ago I found out that I can't ever have children.
两天前我发现我不能有孩子了
I'm sorry to hear that.
很遗憾听到这个
So was l.
我也是
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表