Blood work confirms it.
血液检查证明了这点.
Does the boy carry any immunity?
那个孩子带有我们可以利用的免疫因子吗?
No. His blood work came back the same.
不.他的血液检查结果相同.
He won't be able to leave the planet without withdrawal symptoms.
我不认为他能离开那个星球 而不产生类似吸毒断瘾的症状.
Colonel O'Neill was only there just over an hour.
但欧尼尔上校 只在那星球待了一个多小时啊?
Yes, sir. This addiction appears to be almost instantaneous.
是的,长官,这几乎是立即就上瘾的
Are you saying I'm addicted to that place?
你是说我对那地方上瘾了?
The intensity of your mood swing
你情绪低落的程度
seems proportional to time spent on the planet.
似乎跟你在那星球上待的时间成比例.
Hopefully your exposure wasn't long enough for you
我们只能希望你在那呆的时间不够长,
to get as bad as Daniel.
所以你的症状不会像丹尼尔和其他人一样糟糕.
Great. All those years of "just sayin' no".
好极了.亏我这些年都对毒品说不.
I tried to recall Major Carter or Teal'c.
杰克,我试着呼叫卡特少校或提亚克.
They haven't responded and I can't risk sending another team.
但他们没有回应, 我不能冒险派出另一支小队.
(beeping)
(哔哔声提示音)
What's that? His EEG is sporadic.
那是什么? 他的脑电图极度不稳.
This happened to the members of SG-5 before they died.
这正是SG-5队员死亡前的现象.
Sir, you have to take him back to the planet.
长官,你必须带他回那个星球去.
Once there, you must send me his vital signs...
一旦你们抵达, 我要你把他的生命讯号♥传送给我,每...
(rapid beeping)
(急促的提示音)
(flatline beep)
(心电图平线提示音)
He's coding. No time to resuscitate.
个参数,没时间了.
Let's go!
快走!
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
Daniel.
丹尼尔.
Come on, Daniel. Let's go. Come on!
快啊,快.该死,丹尼尔,快啊,拜托...
Carter! Teal'c!
卡特! 提亚克!
Where are my friends? With the light.
我的朋友呢? 在光那边.
Get 'em for me, will ya? They won't come.
你帮我叫他们过来. 他们不会来的.
Well, try!
去试试啊!
(groans)
(呻♥吟♥声)
I'm not allowed to go in there. For God's sake...
我不能进那里面. 天啊...
Carter! Carter, wake up!
卡特! 卡特,醒醒!
You're back, sir. When? Teal'c.
你回来了,长官.什么时候? 提亚克.
Teal'c, come on!
提亚克,拜托!
Yeah. Come on. Outta here. Right now.
好的,来啊,马上离开这里.
Daniel Jackson! Yeah.
丹尼尔杰克森! 对.
I had to bring him back.
我非带他回来不可,
It was the only thing that was gonna keep him alive.
这是唯一让他活下去的办法.
Sir, how long were you gone?
长官,你去了多久?
A few hours. Hammond tried to contact you.
几个钟头. 哈蒙德试图联络你们.
He did not. (Loran) He did.
他没有. 他有.
I heard his voice.
我听到他的声音了.
Where were we? In there.
那时我们在哪? 在那里面.
I can't explain it.
长官,我无法解释这点.
Fraiser says we're addicted to something that
弗雷泽认为我们对这里某种
alters our brain chemistry.
搅乱我们大脑化学物质的东西上瘾了.
And dollars to doughnuts it's that damn light.
我敢打包票绝对是那该死的光.
Oh, I don't see how that's possible.
我觉得那不可能.
Hey!
嘿!
You knew, didn't you? -No
你早就知道,对不对? - 不
That's why you're not allowed in there.
那就是你为什么不进去的原因.
My father said I was too young. Uhhuh.
我父亲说我太小了. 哼.
Sir, if it's the light itself,
长官,如果只是光的缘故,
how did Daniel recover just by arriving on the planet?
那丹尼尔为什么只是抵达这个星球就复原了?
I don't know, Major. But I want you to find out.
我不知道,少校, 但我要你查出来.
Otherwise we're stuck here indefinitely and that's not acceptable.
否则我们就不知道要被困在这里多久, 而那是绝对不行的.
Oh, screw it. We're shuttin' the thing off.
啊,去他的,我们把那东西给关了.
No.
不行.
You stay here.
你留在这儿!
What are we looking for, sir?
我们在找什么,长官?
The off switch.
找开关.
All right. If... we can't shut the thing off,...
好吧,如果我们关不了这东西...
we'll...
我们就...
O'Neill!
欧尼尔!
Oh, man...
啊...天哪...
Damn, that thing's dangerous.
靠,这东西真危险!
My guess is the control mechanism is inside this pedestal.
我想控制器就在这平台内部的某处.
If we focus our attention on that, we should be all right.
如果我们专心些应该不会有事.
I'm glad to see you're alive and well, Dr Jackson.
很高兴看到你安然无恙, 杰克森博士,
We thought we'd lost you.
我们还以为失去你了.
To be honest, I don't remembermuch afteryelling at you.
说实话我只记得对你吼叫,之后就没多少印象了.
Sorry about that.
还有,抱歉.
That's all right. Is there anything you need?
没关系.你需要什么吗?
Glasses. Um... supplies. It looks like we're not going anywhere fora while.
眼镜,唔...补给品, 看来有一阵子我们哪都去不了了.
And that little remote computer thing I couldn't make work before.
还有我之前没法搞定的那个小遥控电脑.
I'll send it through immediately. Where's Colonel O'Neill?
我会马上送过去. 欧尼尔上校呢?
Guys, I figured out how to...
各位,我知道怎么...
How did you do that? Remote control.
你怎么弄的? 遥控器.
I thought that thing was broken. You were right. It was the batteries.
那东西不是坏了吗? 你说的对,是电池问题.
I was? It draws power from inside the room.
我对? 至少我想它是从这室内汲取某种动力的.
That's why it wouldn't work on Earth.
那就是我在地球上无法使它运作的缘故.
How long were we standing here? I'm not sure.
我们在这里站了多久啦? 我不确定.
General Hammond sent some supplies, and...
哈蒙德将军送了补给来...
Loran and I translated the writing on this thing, so
劳兰和我则想出了怎么翻译这上面的文字
That long?
那么久?
Perception of time is one of the first things to go when you're... high.
是的.当你...陶陶然时, 你首先就感觉不到时间的流逝
From what I've translated so far,...
在劳兰的帮助下 我目前能够翻译出这么多
the Goa'uld used to use this place as some sort of opium den.
勾阿呜曾把这里当成类似鸦♥片♥馆的场所.
Their symbiotes must have kept
唯一不同之处是他们离开后,
the host's mind chemically balanced once they left.
共生体能够帮助宿主维持脑内化学物质的平衡.
Then most likely I will be able to leave this planet.
那显然我可以离开这个星球.
How nice for you.
哦,你真走运
Wait a minute. If you just turned it off,
等一下,如果你关了它,
how come I'm not getting depressed?
我怎么感觉不到沮丧的症状?
Perhaps it will take some time to feel its effects.
也许要过段时间才会感觉到.
Let's take advantage of that time.
那我们得好好利用这段时间.
Loran.
劳兰.
Jack.
杰克.
All right...
好了...
Where did your parents actually go?
你父母到底上哪去了?
Far... far away from here. How far? Which direction?
离这里很远很远的地方. 多远?哪个方向?
The kid's hiding somethin'.
这孩子隐瞒了些事.
Teal'c, Carter. With me.
提亚克, 卡特.跟我来.
What?
怎么?
I guess the reality that we may never go home is starting to set in.
我想我们可能真的永远也回不了家了
Hammond'll keep us supplied with all we need
噢,哈蒙德会把我们所需要的所有补给送来,
until we can figure this out.
直到我们解决问题为止.
It's a nice beach.
这海滩不错.
Be a good excuse for you, wouldn't it?
对你是个好借口,不是吗?
Huh? To do nothing for a while.
啊? 可以好一阵子什么事都不做.
What? Forget it.
什么? 当我没说.
"Forget it, sir." Oh, please.
应该是"当我没说,长官". 喔,得了.
You think I'm keeping that up?
要是我们永远被困在这里, 你以为我会一直这样下去?
Listen, Major... No way!
听着,少校... 门都没有!
"No way, Colonel."
是"门都没有,上校"!
What? I'm supposed to accept that's the way it's gonna be?
什么?难道我就要这样乖乖接受?
That's the way it is. What difference does it make?
就是这样! 这能有什么分别?又不由你决定!
Carter! You're in withdrawal! Oh, I'm in withdrawal?
卡特!你正在断瘾! 噢,我在断瘾!
Yes! So am l.
对!我也是!
(Teal'c) O'Neill! Major Carter!
欧尼尔! 卡特少校!
I believe I have located the parents of Loran.
我相信我发现劳兰双亲的下落了.
That's my mother and father. There.
这是我的母亲和父亲.
That's me.
这是我.
You're a lot younger there. Yeah. It's old.
你看起来比现在小很多. 对.这很久了.
Yeah, about that... Hey, can I take an image of you?
对,关于.. 嘿,我可以给你拍张照片吗?
Sure.
当然.
That's great.
不错.
You know, I'm sorry that you can't leave. Are you?
我很遗憾你们不能回去. 是吗?
I mean, it makes sense that you'd want some company.
我是说你想有伴是很合理的.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表