But the Stargate,
只是你们有星门啊,
because it can transport your people to another world entirely
因为你们可以通过它把 所有人都转移到另外一个世界去
But I have told you - thousands of our people are in stasis.
可是我已经告诉过你, 还有数千人正在休眠中...
Take them out of stasis and find a new home.
那就把他们唤醒并寻找一个新的家园...
Then what would all this have been for? This is our home.
那么已经发生的一切又怎么办? 这里是我们的家园.
I just don't understand
抱歉,我只是不明白当你们有其他选择的时候
why you would continue a war when there's a choice.
为什么还要延续这场战争
Daniel... You heard the man.
丹尼尔.你听到他说什么了.
You said yourself the atmosphere is poisoned. What is there left to win?
你说过你们的大气已经被毒化了, 就算胜利了还能留下什么呢?
Alar, enemy bombers have penetrated the outer perimeter.
艾拉, 敌人的轰炸机已经侵入我们的外部 边界.
Defence stations. Please excuse us.
各就各位. 请恕我们失陪了.
We'll be in the war room once you reach your decision.
如果你们做出决定了,我们就在作战室里
Next time I tell you to shut up... I didn't hear that.
下次我会让你闭嘴 我没听到你让我闭嘴.
Too subtle for you?
你也会狡辩了?
Yes. Would you hear me out?
总有第一次,是吧.你能听我把话说完吗?
Carter?
卡特
Our standing orders. What are they?
我们的基本任务是什么?
To seek new allies
寻找新的联盟,
and technologies to aid in the defence against the Goa'uld.
获取科学技术来帮助我们对抗 勾阿呜.
And have we carried out those orders? We came here to help them.
我们完成任务了吗? 我们不是来帮助他们的吗?
Is that not what we are doing? No!
那不就是我们正在做的吗,丹尼尔杰克森 不是!
Their world is in flames and we're offering gasoline.
战火蔓延了他们的整个世界,我们还要火上浇油,
How is that help?
这算哪门子的帮助?
We are in fact offering water. Thank you.
事实上我们提供的是水. 谢谢.
I was speaking metaphorically. Well, stop it! It's not fair to Teal'c.
我这是在比喻. 好了,别说了!这对 提亚克 不公平.
Decision's made.
就这么决定了.
This mission isn't about helping them. We're here to help ourselves.
原来这次任务根本不是来帮助他们的,是吗. 我们是为了自己而来
Carter, take Daniel back with you.
卡特,带丹尼尔一起回去.
Tell Hammond we struck a deal.
告诉哈蒙德我们做成了交易. - 是,长官
You don't give a damn about them.
你根本不在乎他们会怎么样,你只是想要他们的技术
You're taking advantage of their situation.
你..你这是在趁火打劫
Yes. I am, Daniel.
是的,没错, 丹尼尔.
They get something they want. We get everything we want.
我们彼此各取所需.
I don't have a problem with that. Carter! We're on our way, sir.
我对此毫无疑义,卡特? 我们这就出发,长官.
This conversation isn't over. You're right, Daniel.
这次谈话还没结束. 没结束,你说得对,丹尼尔.
It's never over with you.
跟你永远也说不明白,总是这些见鬼的事..
This has got nothing to do with me.
这根本是两码事...
Do you realise what they're offering? At what price?
你真的意识到他们提供东西的价值了吗? 多少价码?
Oh, for cryin' out loud...
哦,真是的...
Where you goin'? To see what I can do to help!
你要去哪? 去看看我能帮上什么忙!
I am not defending him, Daniel. I agree with him.
我不是为他辩护,丹尼尔.我也同意他的意见.
Don't you realise what we'd be doing?
你们都没意识到我们在做什么事吗?
Major? Doctor?
少校?博士?
Sir, Colonel O'Neill has negotiated
长官,欧尼尔上校已经通过谈判
access to every advanced Eurondan technology
获取了实际上是所有先进的欧朗达技术
in exchange for an unknown quantity of heavy water.
作为交换,我们要提供未定份量的重水.
That's all they want? That's all.
他们就只要这些? 就这些.
What do they want it for? Thank you for asking the question.
他们要用它来干什么? 谢谢,谢谢您提出这个问题.
Heavy water contains deuterium.
您知道的,长官...重水里含有氘.
Which can be used in nuclear weapons.
能用于制♥造♥核武器.
Yes, but they use it to fuel nuclear fusion generators.
是的,不过他们把它用作核聚变发电机的燃料
Fusion?
聚变?
Alar says the additional power would be enough to stave off defeat.
按照艾拉的说法,多余的能源足以避免战败.
They'll share that technology too?
他们也愿意分享这项科技?
Of course. They're desperate.
当然愿意.他们已经孤注一掷了.
Yes, sir. Everything. And it is incredible.
是的,长官.一切科技,令人难以置信.
They are a hundred years ahead of us, maybe more.
他们的发展水平超越至少我们100年, 也许更多
But if we don't act soon, they will be overrun.
可如果我们不当机立断,他们将一败涂地
Sergeant Siler? I'll get right on it, sir.
赛勒军士..? 我马上去准备,长官.
Doctor, you don't approve.
博士,你不赞成.
You said that we could not and would not devote the resources to win a war.
您自己说过我们不能也不会投入资源来赢得 一场战争.
Obviously I was speaking in terms of military assets. Human lives.
很明显,我所指的是军事资源...部队 增援之类
But there was a moral issue. Yes.
而这就涉及到了道德问题 是的
But if we provide all that in the form of water,
但是如果我们以"水"的形式提供资源,
then the moral issue... evaporates?
那么道德问题就随之"蒸发"了?
I shouldn't have to remind you that Apophis is alive...
我不用再提醒你阿波菲斯还活着吧...
and at present capable of wiping us
目前他有能力把我们彻底消灭,
from the face of this Earth without contest.
这是不争的事实
It is the mandate of this organisation to make sure that doesn't happen.
这个机构的使命就是确保这不会发生.
I understand that. I do.
我明白这点,真的.
We've only seen one side of this. Do we know why they're fighting?
我们只见过交战的一方. 我们知道他们为什么要开战吗?
For their lives.
为了保住性命
Yes. I was all for saving those lives.
是,是的,我所想的就是挽救那些人的生命
But we're about to go way, way, way beyond that.
可是我们似乎偏离了此..此..此方向
We're about to turn the tide of a world war that we know nothing about,...
我们正在偏转一场我们一无所知的战争的 天平...
against an enemy that we know nothing about.
来对抗我们一无所知的敌人.
Is that the right way to get technology?
这就是为了得到他们技术的正确途径吗?
Yes. But is it the right thing to do?
就算是吧,可这样做是正确的吗?
It's a fair question, sir.
这是个公平的问题,长官.
Yes, it is.
是的,的确是.
Send a formation to the west.
派一支编队到西面去,
They are amassing bombers there. How long?
他们正在搜集前线的 轰炸机敌情.还要等多久?
Carter and Jackson will return as soon as they can.
卡特少校和丹尼尔杰克森会尽快回来的.
There are too many.
敌人的数量太多了.
Use a couple more pilots? Yes!
要不要再来两个导航员? 是的!
(controller) Aero-fighter squadron, deck three. Target.
战斗机编队, 三架飞机一组,锁定目标.
Enemy bombers incoming, bearing zero, zero.
敌方轰炸机已进入我方区域, 方位零,零.标号♥三.
I see 'em.
我看到了.
This is all you could bring? On short notice, yes.
这就是你们能带来的所有重水了? 太匆忙了,是的.
This will not last a day! There's more coming.
这还不够用一天的! 更多的会被送来.
We brought what little we could as soon as possible.
我们觉得最好能尽量先带一些过来.
More is on the way. You're certain? Much more, yes.
更多的已经在路上了.你确信? 很多很多,是的.
Add the fuel to the reactors. Set the defence field to full power.
立即把这些燃料加入反应堆. 把防御场设置到最大功率.
A demonstration to the enemy.
给敌人点颜色看看,
We must show them that we are strong once more.
我们必须显示出我们又一次强大起来了.
In the meantime, we have questions...
在此期间,我们有些问题...
Yes, yes. As soon as the attack is over,
是的,是的.一旦攻击结束,
we will provide all we have promised.
我们会向你们提供我们所承诺的一切.
Come. It isn't safe.
来吧.这里不安全.
Enemy bombers over the city. Teal'c, target the lead bomber.
敌方轰炸机越过城市上方. 提亚克,锁定领航的敌机.
I'll take the other one. I have it, O'Neill.
我来对付另外一架. 我锁定它了,欧尼尔.
That sounded close. Directly above us, in the old city.
那声音很近了. 在我们正上方,在旧城里.
Let me show you another of the wonders
让我展示另外一个
we will share with you for all you've done.
我们会与你们分享的奇迹给你们看
The field generator can repel the force of many bombs like a great shield.
防御场发生器能够抵御大量炸♥弹♥的攻击 就像一个巨大的防护罩.
It has saved our people from destruction for my entire life.
在我的一生中它一直保护着我们的人♥民♥
You see? The fuel you brought has strengthened it again.
你们瞧,你们带来的燃料再次加强了它.
How long will that last?
这能持续多久?
For several hours.
几个小时.
I'm certain we'll be able to send more heavy water by then.
我确信到那时候我们能送来更多的重水.
Mine's goin' for the deck.
我追的那架在做低空飞行.
God!
天啊!
O'Neill, are you all right? Enemy bomber destroyed.
欧尼尔,你还好吧? 敌方轰炸机已被歼灭.
What was that?
那到底是怎么回事?
Your lead aero-fighter struck an enemy bomber head on.
你编队中的头机迎面撞上了敌人的轰炸机.
I saw people in that thing. You said they were unmanned.
我看到那里面有人... 你说过那是无人驾驶的.
I said the reconnaissance craft was unmanned.
我说过侦察机是无人驾驶的.
It was an easy target and therefore a suitable demonstration.
那是个容易对付的目标,所以比较适合给你 做示范.
But their bombers are manned.
但是他们的轰炸机是有人驾驶的.
You have killed several of our enemy, Colonel, and we are grateful.
你已经杀死了几个我们的敌人, 上校,我们对此深表感激.
(Eurondans) He is remembered.
谨此来怀念他.
For whom do you pledge this remembrance?
你们在举杯怀念谁?
My father. Through his vision, our nation has survived.
我的父亲.由于他的先见之明,我们的民族 得以生存
I see.
我明白了.
It is customary among our people to formalise new alliances such as ours.
这是我们认可新同盟时的惯例,就像我们之间 的同盟一样
In exchange for all our knowledge, technology, medicines,...
为了交换我们的知识,科技,医药...
Earth will provide us...
地球方面将提供给我们...
with however much heavy water as we require to
足够彻底结束
end this war once and for all.
这场战争的"重水"
Do not be alarmed. Merely three or four times that
别慌,上校,不过就是你们
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表