Hammond.
哈蒙德.
It's for you.
找你的.
Hello? Hello, Jack.
喂? 你好,杰克.
Maybourne.
梅伯恩.
Where are you? I'm not in jail, if that's what you think.
你在哪? 如果你以为是在监狱的话可就错了.
(nuta steel band)
(nuta钢鼓乐队)
I e-mailed myself a copy of the evidence
我帮你把罪证下载到磁片里的时候,
when I saved it to disk for ya.
顺便e-mail给了我自己一份.
I know.
我知道.
Kinsey got me transferred to a nicer facility
金赛觉得有责任在我等待死刑的时候,
while I await my execution.
把我转往一个好一点的机构
It made things simple after that.
在那之后事情就容易多了.
Why didn't you try to escape when you were with me?
你跟我在一起的时候为什么没试图逃跑?
Come on, Jack.
拜托,杰克.
You trusted me. I didn't want you to look bad for the president.
你信任我, 我也不想让你在总统面前难堪.
Besides, you're too good to have let it happen.
再说你太精明, 根本不会让这种事发生.
So what are you gonna do now? Short term, I'll have a few margaritas.
你现在打算怎么办? 暂时我想先来几杯玛格丽特.
And after that, who knows? Yeah, right.
至于以后,谁知道呢? 说的是.
Thanks for all your help.
谢谢你的帮忙.
General... about what you owe me?
将军...关于你欠我情的事?
Anything I can do.
只要我能做到的.
Well, nothing right now, but...
现在没有.但...
one day I may ask you to
也许有一天我会请你
buy back my soul.
买♥♥回我的灵魂.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表