Daniel, what do these mean?
丹尼尔, 这些是什么意思?
Those indicate the various frequencies that the mine is sensitive to.
这表示浮雷对于各种不同的频率都很敏感.
So we need to erase them all and input only the one we want.
所以我们得删除所有这些频率并只输入我们 所需要的波段,对吗?
Right.
对.
How long is this gonna take, kids?
这要多久, 孩子们?
I have no idea.
我不清楚.
Terok grows frustrated by you.
泰若克在你身上什么也没得到
He thought he was recording my humiliation.
他认为他正在记录我的耻辱
Instead, he was only recording his own.
相反他记录了他自己的
Do you not believe your soul will be forever punished?
你不相信你的灵魂会受到永远的惩罚?
The Goa'uld are parasites.
勾阿呜是寄生虫.
They use Jaffa as incubators until they are ready to take human hosts.
他们把贾法当作培养器,直到他们可以 夺取人类身体当作宿主.
I have seen the world from which they originated.
我曾看到他们起源的世界.
I have stood beside the swamps from which they first rose.
我曾经站在他们最初出生的沼泽旁.
They are really flesh and blood, just like you or l.
他们也是和你我一样的血肉之躯
Lies. Why would I lie?
说谎. 我为什么要说谎?
If there was a chance that they were gods,...
如果他们真能成为神
if I thought my soul would be forever punished, why would I lie?
如果我认为我的灵魂将受到永远的惩罚, 我为什么要说谎?
They have manipulated our bodies.
他们已经操纵了我们的肉体.
So, too, are they manipulating our minds with false beliefs.
他们还要用错误的信仰来控制我们的思想.
You believe this so strongly you would die in sin?
即使你会为你的罪行死去,你还是这么 确信不疑?
I believe it so strongly that
正因为我坚信不疑,
I fight to live with every last bit of strength that I have.
所以我要用我最后的力量去抗争.
So that one day, enough Jaffa will believe as I do.
总有一天,会有足够的贾法 相信我所做的一切.
Enough to end the Goa'uld, and free us all for ever.
足够去打败勾阿呜并让所有人永远获得自♥由♥
OK. Three to the blue.
好了. 转3格到蓝色.
Which way is blue? That's a good question.
朝哪边转是蓝? 问得好.
OK. Clockwise is blue.
好了,顺时针方向是蓝色.
Three notches.
转3格.
OK. Four to the orange.
好. 转4格到橙色.
Three to the blue.
转3格到蓝色.
Uh, Dad.
噢, 爸爸.
Jacob.
雅各布.
Jacob! I know. I have a problem here.
雅各布! 我知道.我遇到点麻烦.
Jacob!
雅各布!
So, Jacob... nice flying.
雅各布...飞得漂亮.
Thanks.
多谢.
How much longer? Not sure. Why?
还要多久? 我不确定.怎么了?
Someone's coming.
有人过来了.
I'm cloaking the ship.
我在让飞船进入隐形状态.
It's Apophis.
是阿波菲斯.
Three to blue.
转3格到蓝色.
It's flashing green. Green is good? No.
是闪烁的绿色.绿色表示好了么? 不.
Bad. Bad.
糟糕. 糟糕.
How bad? Very, very bad.
有多糟糕? 非常非常糟糕.
Dad! I'm needing Selmak's help here.
爸爸! 我需要塞尔麦克的帮助.
All right. Jack! You're gonna have to take the stick.
好吧.杰克!你来控制操纵杆.
What? Really?
什么?真的么?
Take the HUD.
戴上显示器.
Keep the mine centre-circle, and avoid hitting anything out there.
保持浮雷处于中心位置, 并避免撞到外面的东西.
OK, I got it.
好,我明白了.
Whoa, whoa!
哇,哇!稳住,稳住.
Huh? I'm cool. I'm all right.
恩? 好酷啊.没事了.
Not so easy.
真不太容易.
What's goin' on? The crystals are flashing green.
怎么了? 水晶闪烁着绿色.
I think it's gonna explode. Deactivate it.
我想它要爆♥炸♥了. 解除掉.
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么弄.
If you enter the wrong combination, a fail-safe is enacted.
如果输入了错误的组合, 会激活其安全设置
You have five minutes to enter the right combination, or the mine explodes.
你有5分钟的时间输入正确的组合, 不然这颗雷就要爆♥炸♥.
Apophis is here. If we release the mine
阿波菲斯已经到了.如果我们现在就释放浮雷
and it explodes, the mission is ruined.
并让它爆♥炸♥的话,任务就失败了.
If we don't release the mine now, we're ruined.
如果我们现在不释放它,我们就要完蛋啦.
Then enter the right combination. We tried. What does Selmak say?
那就输入正确的组合. 我们试过了.塞尔麦克怎么说的?
Try again. Very helpful.
再试一次. 非常有帮助.
Bring him!
带他走!
My Lord, Heru-ur hails you.
我的主人, 赫鲁厄要跟您打招呼.
Kree shac chel, Apophis.
Kree shac chel, Apophis.
Heru-ur's ship is here.
赫鲁厄的飞船到了.
Onak kla keela jarook.
Onak kla keela jarook.
Machello koma ashma.
Machello koma ashma.
Heru-ur says Apophis's forces are not yet great enough...
赫鲁厄说阿波菲斯的实力很强大 但还不足以去...
to match the collective army of the System Lords.
对抗其他系统统治者的联军.
With his assistance, the battle will be swift and end in their favour.
如果有了他的帮助,战争的天平就会向他们 这方偏转.
Apophis?
阿波菲斯怎么说?
He wants to know what Heru-ur wants in exchange.
他想知道赫鲁厄需要得到什么来作为交换.
(Heru-ur speaks)
(赫鲁厄讲话)
Heru-ur wants to maintain dominion over all that is currently his,
赫鲁厄想要继续拥有他目前的领地
plus that which is currently owned by Cronus.
还要加上克罗诺斯现在的领地.
He has to know Apophis'll screw him eventually.
他应该知道阿波菲斯会事后翻脸
Heru-ur is offering Apophis a gift, a token to show his honour and loyalty.
赫鲁厄要给阿波菲斯一个礼物, 以表示他的敬意与忠诚.
After Apophis accepts, they will swear an oath to solidify their bond.
在阿波菲斯接受礼物后,他们将宣誓结成同盟
What's he offering?
他要给他什么?
Ona rac shol'va.
Ona rac shol'va.
Teal'c.
是提亚克.
Teal'c's on Chulak.
提亚克应该在恰拉可.
Apparently not.
显然不在了.
Apophis is thinking the whole deal over.
阿波菲斯正在考虑.
As soon as he makes up his mind, the transfer will take place.
一旦他做出决定,提亚克就会被送过去.
Damn it, this is not working.
该死的,没反应.
It doesn't make any sense. It clearly says "three to the blue,...
这说不通啊. 上面清楚地写着"转3格到蓝色,...
four to the orange and three to the blue."
4格到橙色,3格到蓝色."
How much time do we have? Less than a minute.
我们还有多长时间? 不足1分钟了.
OK. These are Tobin numbers.
好吧. 这些是托宾数字.
This is one. This is two. This is three...
这是1. 这是2. 这是3...
Wait, wait. What about zero?
等等. 那0呢?
What? Zero. Why didn't you say "zero"?
什么? 零.你怎么没提到"零"?
There is no zero in the Phoenician numerical system.
因为腓尼基数字体系中没有零啊.
What if the Tobins added it?
如果托宾加入了呢?
He's right.
他说得对.
Inventing technology of this sophistication would require a zero.
这么复杂的科技产物肯定需要用到零.
Why? Just trust me. It's a math thing.
为什么? 相信我.这是数学问题.
So I've been off by one this whole time. Thirty seconds.
那么我报的数字一直多加了1. 30秒.
Well, OK, then.
好吧,那么就是...
Two to the blue, three to the orange, and two to the blue.
拨2格到蓝色, 3格到橙色, 再2格到蓝色.
That's it.
对了.
They got it.
他们成功了.
Now we enter the right frequency.
现在我们输入正确的频率.
There is little time for you.
你剩下的时间不多了.
If you repent now, I will save your soul and end your suffering.
如果你现在后悔,我将拯救 你的灵魂并结束你的痛苦.
So that Apophis can revive me and begin again?
然后阿波菲斯再让我复活并再来一次?
(laughs)
(大笑)
You know what'll happen to Teal'c if Apophis gets him.
你应该知道阿波菲斯得到提亚克后会怎么做.
Anything we do in attempting a rescue will give us away.
任何试图援救他的行动都会暴露我们自己.
Yeah. So? So?
是啊.那又如何? 如何?
You know as well as I do that bigger things are at stake.
你我都清楚我们在这里冒险是为了做 更有意义的事
He's your friend, I know.
他是你的朋友,我明白.
But we've both had to deal with losses like this in battle.
但这就是战争,我们都会失去些东西.
Tok'ra operatives have given their lives...
托克拉已经牺牲了很多探员,
and others are at great risk on those ships now,
还有一些正在这些飞船上冒着极大的危险
all for the sake of this mission.
这一切都是为了完成这次任务.
I'm sorry, Colonel... but Teal'c is expendable.
我很抱歉, 上校... 提亚克不得不牺牲.
One, two, three... now.
1, 2, 3... 按.
We're done.
我们搞定了.
All right, I have to deploy.
好,我要传送了.
If they start shootin'... They better not yet.
如果他们开始互相交火... 他们最好别这么做.
We're still in the middle of this minefield.
我们仍旧处于雷区的中心地带.
Deploy.
传送.
Nothing's happening. Maybe our operative was compromised.
什么都没发生. 也许我们的探员出事了.
Or we reprogrammed the mine wrong.
或者我们重编程序的时候弄错了.
No, I'm... sure we reprogrammed the mine right.
不, 我...确定我们没弄错.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表