By then it'll be too late.
而那时已太迟了
(Jacob) We're in position.
我们已到适当的位置了
Slowing to 5% light speed.
减缓到5%光速
(Carter) Cargo bay's gravity generators at maximum.
货舱的引力发生器启动
Initiating remote dial-out sequence.
启动远程拨号♥序列
Ready when you are.
准备好就开始
It worked. The gate on P3W-451 is still active.
成了,P3W-451的星际之门仍然有用
Engaging force field.
启动力场
(exhales)
(呼气)
Something wrong? No.
出问题了? 没有.
I've just never blown up a star before.
我只是没有试过引爆一个恒星
Well, they say the first one's always the hardest.
他们说第一次总是最难的
I say that.
我说的
Opening cargo-bay doors.
打开货舱的门
Releasing the clamps.
松开夹子
And the gate is away.
星门脱离了
Gate trajectory on course. All right.
星门按预定轨道运行,好了
Time to go. Prepare for hyperspeed.
该走了,准备超光速行驶
(rumbling)
(隆隆声)
(explosions) What the hell was that?
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell was that? We're under attack. Teal'c, weapons.
那到底是他妈的什么? 我们被攻击了,提亚克,准备还击
Shields are inoperative.
防护盾不起作用了
It can't be Apophis. It's too soon.
不可能是阿波菲斯. 太快了
Acquiring target.
发现目标
It is an al-kesh.
是al-kesh.
A Goa'uld midrange bomber. It must have been cloaked.
一架勾阿呜的中程轰炸机 它一定隐形了
Weapons are charged. Returning fire.
武器冲能完毕,正在还击
She's too quick.
她太快了
Here she comes again, Teal'c!
她又来了,提亚克!
Jacob?
雅各布?
We've lost main power.
我们失去了主动力
Hyperdrive is down.
无法以超光速行驶
We're sitting ducks.
我们被困住了
Why haven't they finished us off?
他们为什么不消灭我们?
They may be just as damaged as we are.
他们也被击中了,可能和我们一样受到损坏
Hey, who's "they" anyway?
嗨,“他们”是谁?
I have no idea.
我不知道
Tactical indicators are down.
作战指示器坏了
Weapons? Inoperable.
武器呢? 无法操作
I'll have to go check it out. Hey! Whoa!
我要去检查 嘿! 喔!
We've still got an enemy ship out there.
还有敌舰在那呢
When that gate reaches the sun.
长官,当星际之门接近太阳时
What if we get blown out of the sky?
和我们在空中被炸没什么区别
What do you want us to do, Jack? We have no weapons or shields.
你要我们怎么做,杰克? 我们没有武器和防护盾
Gliders. This ship's got gliders, right?
滑翔机.舰上有滑翔机对吧?
Of course.
当然
Teal'c.
提亚克
The al-kesh has a significant advantage in both size and armaments.
al-kesh在体积和火力上都有很大的优势
Hey, nice preflight there.
嗨,不错的起飞
However, we have superior manoeuvrability.
但是,我们有更高的灵活性.
All right. There she is.
对.她在那
Jacob was right. The ship appears to have been damaged.
雅各布是对的 那飞船好像也坏了
Well, let's put her out of her misery. Powering weapons.
别管她了,准备开火
What the hell?
怎么了?
They appear to have repaired their engines.
他们好象修复了发动机
Jack, what's happening out there?
杰克, 那里发生什么事了?
They're breaking off. So let them go.
他们调头了 那让他们走
O'Neill, the ship appears to be headed for Vorash.
欧尼尔, 飞船好象是去伏啦旭.
Uh, Teal'c?
恩,提亚克?
We must not allow Tanith to escape.
不能让塔妮思逃跑
Uh, Teal'c.
恩, 提亚克
thinks the ship might be going to pick up Tanith.
认为那飞船可能是去接应塔妮思的
That makes sense, Jack. He probably had a ship
没错,杰克 可能有艘飞船
waiting nearby the whole time.
一直在附近等他
That's why they got here so fast.
那就是他们来得如此快的原因
Yeah, well, seems we're goin' after him.
是的,好,我们跟着他
It's a Jaffa revenge thing.
这是贾法的复仇
Sir, you only have a little more than an hour.
长官,你只有一个小时多一点的时间了
Ah, Carter, relax. We'll be back in plenty oftime.
恩,卡特,放松 我们有足够的时间
Right, Teal'c? We'll be back in plenty of time?
对吧,提亚克? 我们有足够的时间返回吗?
Buddy?
伙计?
Pal?
哥们儿?
God.
上帝
Sam, I'll need help with the hyperdrive. Dr Jackson, you have the peltak.
山姆,帮我修理超光速引擎 杰克森博士,你负责Peltak
Uh, wha. what exactly does that mean?
恩,那是什么意思?
We'll stay in touch.
我们保持联♥系♥
Target is in range.
目标在射程内
Weapons locked.
目标锁定
Here we go.
来吧
Pull up, Teal'c. Pull up!
拉起来,提亚克. 拉起来!
(Jack) Mayday! Mayday! We are so goin' in!
求救! 求救! 我们太接近了!
Jack, can you hear me?
杰克, 能听到我吗?
(crackling)
(喀拉声)
Jack, I'm not reading you. What's happening?
杰克,我听不到,发生什么事了?
Jack!
杰克!
Main power's back on line. Weapons and shields are operational.
主动力恢复正常 武器和防护盾正常
What about the hyperdrive?
超光速引擎呢?
Hm.
恩
The control circuit is fried.
控制电路烧坏了
The engines are fine, but we'll have to reroute through secondary systems.
发动机没事,但我们需要 绕过第二系统变更路线
Well, how long will that take? We'll have to move fast.
那要多久? 我们得快一点
(Daniel) Sam? Go ahead.
山姆? 继续
I just got a Mayday from Jack.
我刚收到杰克的求救信♥号♥♥
What's goin' on? I don't know. I lost the transmission.
怎么了? 不知道. 失去了信♥号♥♥
Hang on. We have to go back for them.
坚持住.我们要回去接他们
We can't. Not now. Why not? We have sublight speed.
现在不行 为什么不?我们能以亚光速飞行
I know, but I'm the only one that can fly this ship
我知道,我是唯一一个能驾驶飞船的人
and I have to make these repairs.
可我还要进行修理
Well, I'll do them. Sam.
好,我来做 山姆
Look, we're not leaving them behind. You can talk me through it.
听着,我们绝不会放弃他们 你可以教我怎么做
OK. You can start by pulling out the burnt crystals.
好.你可以先把烧坏的水晶拔♥出♥来♥
Propulsion system and communication array have been damaged beyond repair.
推进系统和通讯系统已经无法修复了
That's good.
太好了
Because, according to my calculations, we are roughly in the middle of.
因为,按照我的计算 我们大概是两头都不着边
nowhere. Give or take.
可能有点小误差
The cruiser was going to pick up Tanith,
这只飞船是要去接塔妮思的
so we cannot be far from the Tok'ra base.
因此我们不会离托克拉的基地太远
If we make it there,
如果我们及时赶到那里,
Carter and Jackson can ring us aboard the mother ship.
卡特和杰克森就能用传送环把我们接回母舰
You're assuming they're assuming we're alive
你假设他们认为我们还活着
and they're coming back for us.
并会回来接我们
Care to make a wager, O'Neill?
想打赌吗,欧尼尔?
On which part?
哪部分?
I believe it is this way.
我相信是这边.
This is so the last time I help someone move.
这是最后一次我帮别人离开
Good, the tactical display's back on line.
好,作战显示器恢复了
Yeah, I think we have a problem here.
是啊,我想我们有麻烦了
I figured that flashing wasn't good news.
我觉得那个闪光不是好消息
And the fact that in Goa'uld it says "Warning. Warning."
是勾阿呜语,“警报”“警报”
It's Apophis. He's here.
是阿波菲斯. 他来了
He's ahead of schedule.
他比预定时间提前了
The other ship must've warned him to pick up the pace.
那艘飞船肯定通知他加快行动了
What are you doing? Retreating.
你在做什么? 撤退
What about Jack and Teal'c?
杰克和提亚克怎么办?
Apophis's ships are taking up attack positions around Vorash.
阿波菲斯的舰队已经抵达攻击伏啦旭的位置了
They'd destroy us before we even got close.
在接近之前他们就能把我们摧毁
I'm not going to abandon them, Daniel. We need to buy more time.
我不是要丢下他们,丹尼尔 我们需要争取更多的时间
If we move around behind the sun, the fleet won't spot us.
如果我们在太阳背面移♥动♥ 舰队就发现不了我们
Ah, this was a bad idea.
啊, 这不是个好主意
I said that, remember? Remember I said "General, this is a bad idea"?
我说过的,记得吗? 记得我说过:“将军,这是个坏主意”?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表