According to the Aschen doctors, I was fine,
艾轩的医生说我的身体很好
but not according to Dr Fraiser.
可弗雷泽医生不这样认为
We got on the Aschen computer network. They keep statistics on everything.
我们进入了艾轩的计算机网络 他们统计着所有的事
In two years, without our even knowing it,...
在最近2年间,在我们毫不知情的情况下
they have managed to sterilise
他们成功的让地球上
over 90 per cent of the world's population.
90%以上的人口无法生育
The other 10 per cent are probably just a matter of time.
剩余的10%只是时间问题
We don't know how they've done it
我们不知道他们是怎么做的,
or how they've keep it a secret this long
也不知道他们如何能保守秘密如此之久
What do you want me to do about it? Help us.
你想要我做些什么? 帮助我们
Do what? We can undo this.
怎么帮? 我们能制止这一切的发生
Oh, here we go.
那就干吧
We send a message through the Stargate to ourselves ten years ago.
我们要通过星门发送信息给10年前 的自己
We stop this from ever happening.
我们能让这一切都无从发生
Stop this from happening.
让一切无从发生?
We know it's possible.
这是有可能的
Why am I having this conversation?
我♥干♥嘛要和你争论这些?
We know what to do.
我们知道要怎么做.
I am positive, with the Aschen computer and observatory,
依据艾轩的计算机系统和太阳观测站的数据,
l can predict a flare within a few hours of its happening.
我肯定能在太阳耀斑发生几小时前 准确预报其时间
And we should be able to get our hands on a GDO.
我们应该能弄到一个身份识别器(身份识别器)
It comes down to accessing the gate within that window,...
然后就需要进入星门所在区域
dialling the right address and sending the message.
拨出正确的地址并传送信息
Well, if it just comes down to that, do it.
如果就这么简单,那就去做啊
If I thought it was gonna be easy, I wouldn't be asking for your help.
如果我觉得这很容易 我就不会来请你帮忙了
Just out of curiosity... say we do this.
只是出于好奇,如果我们这么做了
What happens to everything that's happened in the past ten years?
过去10年间发生的所有事会如何?
It won't happen.
根本就不会发生了
So we don't go to P4C-970, we don't meet the Aschen,
那么只要我们不去P4C-970 我们就不会遇到艾轩,
then... what?
然后会怎么样?
I don't know.
我不知道
Let me tell you something, Carter.
我要告诉你,卡特
If you wanna erase your mistakes, that's your business.
如果你想纠正你的错误 那是你的事
My conscience is clear.
我问心无愧
I warned everybody. I threw up the red flag.
我曾经警告过所有人,我强烈反对结盟
Everyone, including you, shut me down.
可是包括你在内的每个人都不理会
I want you to put that behind us.
求你先把这事放到一边
You're not happy with the way things turned out?
你不希望事情发展到这个地步
I'm sorry to hear that.
我很遗憾
Personally... I like things the way they are.
我个人倒是很喜欢这样的结局
No more saving the world, just a...
不用再去拯救世界
..nice pond with no pesky fish in it.
可以静静地呆在这个没有烦人鱼儿 的美丽池塘边上
And the single most pressing issue in my life...
唯一困扰我生活的事...
is whether or not to get a dog.
就是该不该养条狗
There are a lot of pros and cons to consider.
事情总有其正反两面
I'm talking about the future of the human race.
杰克,我在说人类的未来
So was l.
我也是
We're doing this. Let me know how it turns out.
我们正在这么做 让我知道事态会如何发展
Our chances are a lot better with you than without you.
没有你的帮助我们的胜算会少很多
Let me ask you something.
我来问问你
What does your dearly beloved ambassador say about all this?
你那亲爱的大使先生是怎么说的?
I haven't had a chance to tell him.
我还没机会告诉他
Maybe he can help you.
或许他能帮助你
Yeah.
是的
We're on our own. You're kidding me. He said no.
我们自己想办法吧 你在开玩笑,他会说不?
It is unfortunate. We can still do this.
这真不幸 我们自己能行的
Did you track down the GDOs? Uh... yes and no.
你追查到身份识别器了吗? 啊,查到了,也可以说没有
From museum records,
从我能收集到的博物馆记录来看
there's only one original remote left on display at the SGC.
只有最初那个还陈列在星门指挥部那里
That's our next stop. Teal'c, return to Chulak.
好,这就是我们的下个目的地 提亚克,你照常返回恰拉可
We don't wanna arouse any more suspicion. It'll take at least two days.
我们不想引起更多的怀疑 至少还需要两天时间
We'll contact you when it's time. I will be prepared.
到时间我们会联♥系♥你的 我会做好准备
Alrighty, everyone. Everyone please step all the way out.
好了!大家都出去吧
We've arrived at level 28.
我们已经到达28层了
Can anyone guess at what special room is on this floor?
谁能猜出这一层里有什么特殊的房♥间?
The gate room. That's very, very close.
星门房♥间? 已经非常接近正确答案了
Anyone else? Uh, he's right. It's the gate room.
还有其他人要猜吗? 恩,他是对的.就是星门房♥间
Well, what I'm sure many of you don't know...
我想你们大多数人还不知道
is that officially it was known as the "embarkation" room
其正式的称呼应该是"登乘室"
because that's where the SG teams "embarked" from.
因为SG行动分队是从那里出发的
OK, now we're walking. This way.
现在我们继续往这边走
And these people comprise the famous SG-1 ,
这些人里包括了著名的SG1,
arguably the most important,
他们被认为是
although not my personal favourite,
整个指挥部中最重要的一支队伍,
team of the entire command.
虽然我个人不太喜欢他们
And we're walking.
我们继续走
The real Stargate is
当然了,真正的星际之门
in Washington at the JR Reed space terminal.
在华盛顿的J.R. REED空间终点站
This one is a perfect replica of the original.
这只是星门原型的完美复♥制♥品
Should you want photos, they are $27 each...
想要照片吗,每张27美元
and please do not touch the Stargate itself,
请不要触摸星门
as you'll leave fingerprints.
因为你会留下指纹
See you on the other side!
"在另一边再见了."
This is ridiculous.
这真荒唐
We couldn't break away until there were more people around.
我们得等人更多的时候再离开 一旦我们进入控制室...
Not her personal favourite SG team?
不是她个人喜欢的SG队伍?
Just don't ask for the photo.
别管照片的事就得了
And we're walking.
我们继续走..
Hey. Thanks for showin'.
嘿.谢谢演示
We decided to take the last tour of the day.
我们原本打算加入今天的最后一批游客
So... when did you decide against getting a dog?
你什么时候决定不养狗了?
I'm still thinkin' about it.
我还在想这事呢
In the meantime, I did a little shopping on your behalf.
与此同时,我帮你买♥♥了点东西
The zats are completely operational.
这把zats枪完全能用.
This, however, presents a problem.
不过这东西有点问题
It's a replica.
这是个复♥制♥品
Daniel, was this the only one?
丹尼尔,这就是唯一的一个?
Excuse me. You people aren't supposed to be...
对不起,你们不应该在..
Colonel O'Neill?
欧尼尔上校?
Sergeant... what are you doing here?
军士...你在这里做什么?
I work here now. Sort of the operations tech adviser.
现在我在这里工作 有点像是技术顾问
Oh, well, you're doin' a great job.
你的工作很伟大
Uh... this section's closed off.
这一区域不对外开放
Are you here for old time's sake?
你们是来追溯过往时光的?
That's it exactly.
没错.
Where did you get those?
这些东西从哪来的?
Armoury. We're takin' 'em. Oh, no, l, uh...
军械库.我们拿出来的. 哦,不,不,我..
Sergeant, please. This is really important.
军士,拜托.这真的很重要
Do you know where our real GDOs went?
你知道真正的身份识别器去哪儿了吗?
I'm not a sergeant any more and you're not colonels.
我已经不是军士了 你也不再是上校
You're not supposed to have the remote.
而且你们也不该再用这个遥控器了
Uh.It's Good. Because...Uh...actually...We don't want that one.
对,事实上,我们不要这个
We want the real one. It's in the White House,...
我们要真的那个 那个在白宫,
in the Oval Office, on the president's desk.
在总统办公室,在总统的书桌上
Kinsey grab a souvenir on the way down?
金赛在半道捞了个纪念品?
Look, guys, I don't know what's... Uh...
听着,伙计们,我现在是一头雾水 嗯...
Walter?
沃尔特?
Right now I need you to trust us.
现在我需要你信任我们
Just turn around, walk away.
转身,走开
Pretend we weren't even here.
装作我们没来过这里
I'll bring everything back, I promise.
我会把所有东西带回来的 我保证
Thursday.
星期四
Then you'll tell me what's going on? Absolutely everything.
然后你会告诉我是怎么回事吗? 保证告诉你一切
OK.
好吧
Thank you. Thursday.
谢谢 星期四
Last time I was in the Oval Office,
上次去总统办公室的时候
I got kicked out. Can we do without the GDO?
我被赶出来了.没有身份识别器行吗?
Radio?
用无线电?
There's an EM dampening field, part of the automated defences.
终点站周围有一个电磁削弱场 是自动防御系统的一部分
So... we're about as far back in time as we're gonna go.
如果我们要去的话或许还能及时赶回来
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表