After all, I have been around much, much longer.
毕竟我存在了更久远的岁月.
And from the looks of things, I will be around long after you are gone.
从目前的情况来看,你死后我还会存在很久.
From this moment on, every tear you shed...
从现在开始, 你流下的每一滴眼泪
will be recorded...
都将被记录下来
so that all Jaffa, alive now and for evermore,
从现在直到永远,所有活着的贾法
will see how weak and powerless the great and mighty Teal'c
都会看到伟大的提亚克
really was... before he died.
在他死前是 何等的软弱和无力
They will see how he came to understand how wrong he was about the Goa'uld.
他们将看到你会明白反叛勾阿呜 是多大的错误
We will see you pray to the gods for forgiveness...
我们会看到你祈祷神能原谅你
and beg to be granted an honourable death.
并祈求得到一个体面的死法.
Never.
决不会.
Let us not argue about the future.
话不要说的太早了
(screams)
(尖叫声)
Where is he? He's on 18.
他在哪? 他在18层.
Jacob, do you really think the Goa'uld are stupid enough...
雅各布,你真的认为那些勾阿呜会愚蠢到...
to fire on each other in a minefield?
在一个雷区内互相开火?
No. We don't want them to. The goal is to get them into an all-out war,...
不. 我们不需要他们这么做. 我们的最终目标是让他们全面开战
where their fleets will be weakened.
这将严重削弱他们双方的舰队实力.
Do you think that's gonna happen?
你认为这有可能发生吗?
If he were ambushed by Heru-ur, Apophis would most likely retreat.
如果阿波菲斯认为他被赫鲁厄暗算了, 他肯定会撤退的.
But his next move will be to order his armies to attack Heru-ur's planet.
然后他就会命令他的军队去攻击 赫鲁厄的星球.
What are you doing? I could use a hand here.
你在做什么呢? 来帮把手.
Sure you've got everything?
确定带齐东西了?
Can you reprogram a mine with no translation?
在没有正确翻译的情况下,你想为一枚 浮雷重新编程吗?
Thought of a laptop? I have one.
记得带笔记本电脑了吗? 我带了.
I couldn't find Beck's Ancient Phoenician Symbology
我只是没能在Archaeology.com的CD中
on CD at Archaeology.com.
找到贝克写的《古腓尼基人语言学》.
Still go with the gold, huh?
还是金碧辉煌啊,恩?
Did you do something different here? I had the bulkhead removed.
这里做过变动了? 我把隔离壁移走了.
Once we've moved the mine inside, we're gonna need all the room we can get.
一旦我们要把浮雷放进来, 得需要尽可能大的空间.
What about the escape pods?
逃生舱呢?
If that mine touches anything in here,...
如果浮雷碰到这里的任何东西
the escape pods aren't gonna do us any good.
逃生舱根本就没用.
Oh.
哦.
Do you understand any of that?
你弄明白了吗?
It's all Phoenician to me, sir.
这都是腓尼基语,长官.
Drink. It is only water.
喝.这只是水.
Do you not drink because you wish to die sooner?
你不喝水是因为想早点死吗?
It is not recording now.
现在没录像.
You will not appear weak by quenching your thirst.
你喝点水的话就不会那么虚弱了.
You know Terok will not let you die
你清楚泰若克不会让你现在死的,
before he has gotten what he wants from you.
除非他从你这得到了他想要的.
I swear on my father's name that this is only water.
我以我父亲的名义起誓 这只是水而已.
What is the name of your father?
你父亲叫什么?
Swearing on his name means nothing if you do not know who he was.
如果你不知道他的名字 我以他的名义起誓是没有意义的.
My father was called Delnor.
我父亲叫戴尔诺.
I know that name. When you were first prime,...
我听过这个名字. 当你还是阿波菲斯的第一精锐时
you spared his life after Apophis ordered him killed.
当阿波菲斯下令杀死他后,你放过了他
I remember.
我记起来了
When you turned against Apophis, my father believed it was a sign.
当你反叛阿波菲斯的时候, 我父亲相信那是一个契机.
He spoke out against the gods and supported you.
他站出来反对神并支持你.
He seared the mark of the serpent from my forehead.
他烧掉了我前额上的毒蛇守卫标志.
He...
他...
He said I was free. You are.
他说我自♥由♥了. 你的确自♥由♥了.
Other Jaffa warriors also began to believe.
其他贾法战士也开始相信这一切
Like my father, they followed Bra'tac,...
他们和我父亲一起追随布瑞泰克.
who said what you had done would begin a Jaffa rebellion.
布瑞泰克说你所做的一切将点燃贾法 的反抗之火.
He said that one day,
他说总有一天,
all Jaffa would be free from enslavement by the Goa'uld.
所有的贾法都会摆脱勾阿呜的奴役,获得自♥由♥
He spoke the truth. No, it was blasphemy.
他说出了真♥相♥. 不,这是亵渎神明的.
The Goa'uld are gods. Look at yourself now. Why will you not admit it?
勾阿呜是神. 看看你自己. 你为什么不承认呢?
Why do you not believe as your father did?
为什么你不相信你父亲所相信的一切?
My father believes nothing any more. He is dead.
我父亲不会再相信什么了. 他已经死了.
My father was a stupid fool.
我父亲是个蠢货.
And Apophis killed my whole family because of it.
为此阿波菲斯杀了我全家.
He who died himself and was reborn returned to slay Sokar.
他置之死地而后生并杀死了索卡尔.
He, with the power to slaughter millions in an instant,...
他拥有着瞬间杀掉数百万人的力量
who commands the greatest army the Goa'uld have known,
并指挥着勾阿呜已知最强大的军队
how can he be anything but a god?
他要不是神,那他是什么?
I was fortunate enough to realise that in time to save myself.
幸好我及时意识到这点并救了自己.
Listen to Rak'nor, Teal'c.
听锐科诺的吧, 提亚克.
No one can save you but yourself.
除了你自己没人可以救你.
Not even Bra'tac lasted this long.
即使是布瑞泰克也没能忍♥受痛苦如此之久.
With pitiful tears streaming down his face,...
他的脸上流满了悔恨的泪水...
he admitted we were all-powerful gods.
他承认我们是万能的神.
He would die first.
他首先会舍身取义.
He did die, Teal'c... but not first.
他的确送了命,提亚克...但并非伊始.
First, he prayed to me.
起初他向我祈求.
He prayed to the Goa'uld for forgiveness,...
他向勾阿呜祈求宽恕...
as you will.
你也会的.
(screams)
(尖叫声)
We've reached the Tobin system.
我们已经到达托宾系了.
Wow. That's a lot of mines.
哇. 好多浮雷.
Hundreds of thousands.
数十万计.
(Jacob) Prepare to activate the rings.
准备激活传送环.
Jacob. What's with the... ear thing?
雅各布.你耳朵上戴的是什么?
It's a heads-up display to help me fly the ship
这是个警戒显示器,在保持浮雷进入传送中心时,
while keeping the mine in the hold.
它能帮我控制住飞船.
And how hard is that gonna be?
这很难吗?
Considering what I have to avoid out there... hard.
想想我得避开什么...当然难了.
Clear the rings.
传送环准备.
Now, Sam.
就是现在, 山姆.
All right, get on it.
好了, 把它弄上来了.
Uh-oh.
哇哦.
What?
怎么了?
Don't you recognise the symbols?
你不认识这些符号♥吗?
What symbols?
什么符号♥?
Save yourself, Teal'c. It is not too late.
救救你自己,提亚克 现在还不算太晚.
(Terok roars)
(怒吼)
One second longer, and you would be dead.
再多一秒,你就没命了.
Why admit the Goa'uld are gods?
为什么要承认勾阿呜是神?
Why do I waste my time?
为什么我要在这里浪费时间?
Because it is the truth.
因为这就是真理.
I do this for one reason.
我做这一切只为了一个理由.
Not to break you.
不是为了弄垮你.
Not to torture you.
也不是为了拷打你.
I do this to save you.
我做这一切都是为了救你.
Maybe you do not fear me, or even death itself,...
也许你不怕我,甚至不怕死
but you should fear what awaits beyond if you die this way.
但你应当害怕将要降临在你身上的, 以这种方式死去
Sha mel kalak.
夏 麦尔 卡拉克.
Say what needs to be said...
说你该说的话.
to deliver your soul and the souls of all those
解救你自己的以及那些
that have embraced your sin.
拥护你罪行的灵魂
Kree shac, chel nok.
Kree shac, chel nok.
(Terok roars)
(怒吼)
There should be a panel that opens and allows access to the inside.
应该有个可以打开并通向里面的挡板.
Try underneath.
试试下面.
I think there's something here, Dad, but can you raise the bomb any higher?
我觉得这里有什么东西, 爸爸, 能把这炸♥弹♥抬高点么?
(Carter) It looks like a circle with a cross in it.
这里似乎有个交叉的圆环.
Uh... that could be it.
应该就是它.
OK, what do I do? I'm pretty sure you touch it.
好,我该怎么做? 你肯定得触摸到它.
"Pretty sure"?
肯定?
The last time a Tok'ra was sent to attempt this,
自从上次一名托克拉被派去尝试后,
they were never heard from again.
他们再也没得到回音.
Well, that's news. No, I think that's it.
这可是个新闻. 我认为就是它.
You "think".
你"认为".
OK, I'm... I'm... sure that's it.
好吧, 我... 我... 确定就是它.
Wait, wait, wait. Hey!
等等,等等. 嗨!
No, sorry. That's it. I'm sure.
十分抱歉.就是它.我肯定.
Don't touch it anywhere but inside the opening.
除了开口里面,其他任何地方都不要碰.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表