You all right? Fine.
你还好吧? 很好.
The force shields should be... somewhere around here.
力场防护罩应该就在这附近.
It's up.
小心点.
Whoa.
哇.
Five minutes. Right.
五分钟. 好的.
After the cooling system stops,
冷却系统停止以后,
it takes 10 minutes for the power core to go critical.
能源核心需要10分钟时间到达临界点.
Gives us 15 minutes to get back to the gate.
我们有15分钟的时间赶回星门.
Whatever.
随便.
(Carter) Did you get the naqahdah?
你拿到 那夸达了吗?
(breathlessly) It's in the pack.
在包里.
Good. Let's go.
好.我们走吧.
Actually, it's, uh... it's getting kinda heavy.
呃,实际上,它,呃...变得好重.
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
What's going on? I can't move.
怎么了? 我动不了了.
The armbands are going to come off on their own?
臂章会自动脱落?
Data transmitted from their bio-sensors
在他们穿过星门前,
before they went through the Stargate
生物传感器发送的最后一批数据
..indicate traces of an antibody.
...显示出有抗体的迹象.
To the virus that allowed the devices to enhance their speed and strength.
是针对那个增强人体力量和速度的病毒的抗体
We've solved the mystery of the Ataniks' extinction.
恐怕我们已经解开了艾挞尼克斯灭亡的秘密.
How so? The armbands work for a limited time.
怎么回事? 臂章只能在一个限定时段内起作用.
Once the immunity spread among Atanik warriors,
一旦对病毒的免疫性在艾挞尼克战士中传播开来,
the armbands would be useless.
那些臂章就没用了.
I guess they never solved the problem.
我猜他们一直没能解决这个问题.
Which means SG-1 is likely on a planet...
也就是说SG-1在那个遍地都是全副武装的..
..full of armed Jaffa with an advantage that could disappear at any time?
..贾法的星球上冒着臂章随时都会脱落的危险?
Yes, sir.
是的,长官.
General, for what it's worth, Anise and I are sorry.
将军,无论如何,艾妮丝和我都深感抱歉.
We were not aware of the mission prior to our arrival here.
我们来此之前并不知道有这项任务.
(as Anise) I do hope SG-1 returns safely.
我衷心希望SG-1能安全返回.
Hak! Kree!
哈克! 可里!
All right. You got us. Don't... "kree".
好吧.你们抓到我们了.别..."可里" 了.
It seems my assistance was required after all.
看来最终还是要我帮忙啊.
Yes. Thank you.
是的.谢谢.
What happened? You passed out. Your armband came off.
发生了什么事? 你晕过去了.你的臂章脱落了.
We gotta move. Teal'c,
好吧,迟些再聊,我们得走了.提亚克,
get Daniel back through the gate. Carter, with me.
你带丹尼尔穿过星门先回去. 卡特,跟我来.
Carter?
卡特?
Where are they?
他们在哪?
They should have been right behind us.
他们应该就在我们后面.
Continue on, Daniel Jackson.
继续走,丹尼尔杰克森.
Sir?
长官?
Colonel?
上校?
Should've brought more snacks.
我应该多带点吃的东西.
I don't think that would've helped.
长官,我不觉得那有什么用.
01 .56.
还有1分56秒
Sir, you've gotta get outta here.
长官,你必须离开这里.
So do you.
你也一样.
I am not leaving, Daniel Jackson.
我不会离开的,丹尼尔杰克森.
Well, I'm not suggesting we should.
我不是说我们应该...
There is no way in there to help them. No.
可根本没有办法能帮到他们 没有.
Ten minutes after that C4 goes, this whole mountain is gonna explode.
C4引爆10分钟后,这整座山都会爆♥炸♥.
I am aware of that.
我知道.
So the fact that we're staying is based on a completely informed decision.
所以事实上我们还呆在这里完全是跟着感觉走.
It is.
没错.
Yeah. Just making sure.
是啊.我只是确认一下.
Sir...
长官...
Sir, there's no time.
长官,没时间了.
Here goes.
走吧.
Did you see that? Let's go!
你看见了吗? 我们走!
Carter, forget that! Leave it!
卡特,别管它了!随它去!
The shield is down.
防护罩消失了.
Come on, let's go! Move! Move! Move!
快点,我们走!快!快!快!
I told you guys to get back to that gate!
我想我告诉过你们回到星门那的!
Yeah. Teal'c wouldn't leave.
是的.提亚克 不肯离开.
Less than a minute!
不到一分钟了!
Down!
趴下!
Just remember, I retired. You wanted me back.
记住我本来退休了,是你要我回来的.
(Hammond) Colonel, are you all OK? I think so.
上校,你们都还好吧? 我想是的.
We will be. I am very well, General Hammond.
我们都没事. 我很好,哈蒙德将军.
What happened?
发生什么事了?
The damn armbands fell off is what happened.
那该死的臂章脱落了,就这么回事.
I am sorry.
我很抱歉.
Did you destroy the ship? Indeed we did, General Hammond.
你们成功摧毁了那艘战舰? 的确是的,哈蒙德 将军.
Good. Report to the infirmary.
好.去医务室报道.
Uh, General... Sir?
呃,将军...长官?
About the obviously impending court martials...
关于我们得上军事法庭那件事,我想...
You were under the influence of an alien technology.
你们都受到了外星科技的影响,上校.
That's a pretty solid defence.
这还真是个充分的理由.
Even so, I'm...
话虽如此,我...
I'm sorry. Me, too.
我很抱歉. 我也是.
Me three.
还有我.
I have no need to apologise.
我没必要道歉.
Teal'c was actually following orders.
提亚克确实遵守了命令.
Of course he was.
当然.
You left the armbands behind.
你们把臂章丢下了.
We had other things on our mind. Understandable.
我们还得考虑其他事情. 可以理解.
Colonel?
上校
Anise and I both hope we can work together again in the future.
艾妮丝和我都希望我们将来能再次合作.
Both of you?
你俩一齐?
Can't wait for that.
看来是指望不到了.
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表