Is it supposed to be doing that?
应该是这样子的吗?
It's a coronal mass emission, like a giant solar flare.
那是日冕的集中喷发 就象一个巨大的太阳耀斑
But it's safe, right? That's what this equipment will find out.
不过是安全吧,对吗? 这台仪器正是用于解答这个问题的
Apart from disrupting the magnetic field,
除了干扰磁场之外
it might cause an increase in radiation.
它还可能造成辐射的增加
But it's safe, right?
但这是安全的,对吗?
As long as we don't stay here too long, yes, sir.
只要我们别在这儿待得太久, 是的,长官
Anyone explain that to Daniel?
有人告诉丹尼尔这事了吗?
I've encountered this script before.
我以前见过这种文字
It's, uh, similar in pronunciation to
它的,呃,发音和我们星球上
a language on our planet called Latin.
一种叫做拉丁语的语言很相似
As near as I can tell,
就我所理解的
the main body of the text represents a planetary history.
这篇文章的主体记载了一部行星历史
I agree... But isn't it time for you to return through the Stargate?
我同意...但你们现在是不是 该通过星门返回了?
I don't understand the significance of what this is.
我不理解这个东西的作用是什么
A sort of control mechanism.
大概是某种控制装置
It's obviously still in working order.
很明显,相对与废墟中的其他部分而言, 它还在工作状态,
I wonder if that's... significant.
我很好奇这是否有重要作用.
The storm is approaching, Dr Jackson.
风暴在接近,杰克森博士
The radiation may be dangerous for you.
放射线可能会对你和你的小队造成伤害
Oh, yes. Major Carter will let us know when we have to leave.
哦,是的.卡特少校会 告诉我们什么时候必须离开
Now, this line recurs several times:
现在,这句话出现了好几次:
"Domavatus vestul motabilum."
"Domavatus vestul motabilum."
"Conqueror of time."
"时间的征服者"
In this context, I'd say more like "Master of the uncertain past."
根据上下文,我觉得更象是 "无常过往的主宰"
You're a skilled linguist, Dr Jackson. Thank you.
你是个经验丰富的语言学家,杰克森博士 谢谢
I had the opportunity to hear the language spoken a year or so ago, so...
我差不多一年前恰好 听过这种语言,所以...
(high-pitched sound)
(尖锐的声音)
What's that?
那是什么?
The geomagnetic disturbance is reaching its peak. I have to act now.
地磁扰动已经达到了峰值 我现在必须行动了
I don't understand.
我不明白
All set up, sir. Good.
设置完毕,长官 好
Let's hit it.
我们出发吧
Daniel, let's go home.
丹尼尔,回家了
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
(electricity crackling)
(电流噼啪声)
O'Neill. Yeah, I hear it.
欧尼尔. 是的,我听到了
Incoming wormhole.
虫洞接入
What is that?
那是什么?
I have no idea, sir.
我不知道,长官
Are you doin' this?
是你干的吗?
Stay away! What the hell are you doing?
别靠近! 丹尼尔! 该死的,你在干什么?
Stay back!
退后!
Colonel!
上校!
Anyway, I'm sorry, but that just happens to be how I feel about it.
不管怎么说,对不起 但那正是我的感觉
What do you think?
你怎么想?
What?
什么?
What do you think?
你怎么想?
Colonel? ls something wrong?
上校?有什么问题吗?
Maybe.
也许
Stargate.SG1-s04e06.Window.of.Opportunity
第四季第06集 机遇之窗
Weren't we just somewhere else?
我们刚才不是在别的什么地方吗?
Where? Some planet.
哪儿? 某个行星
When? Just now.
何时? 就刚才
No. Sure?
不 确定?
Yeah.
是的
Everything just changed.
所有的东西都变了
Sir, we've been sitting in the commissary for the past half-hour.
长官,过去的半小时里 我们一直坐在内部食堂里
Really? You've gotten the two places confused.
真的吗? 你一定把两个地方弄混了
We're gonna be late for the briefing. Briefing?
我们的简报要迟到了 简报?
Are you OK, or are you just trying to avoid answering my question?
你没事吧?还是你只是 不想回答我的问题?
No, I'm fine.
不,我很好
What question?
是什么问题?
Two weeks ago, SG-15 took these
两个星期前,SG-15拍摄了这些
images of solar activity on P4X-639.
有关P4X-639的太阳活动的影像
Analysis of the data indicates a steady increase in the intensity.
对数据的分♥析♥显示出 其强度在稳步增强
Now, if I'm right, the explosions that we're witnessing here...
现在,如果我是正确的 我们在这里看到的爆♥炸♥...
are just the precursor to a greater violent ejection.
只是一个更 猛烈的喷发的前兆
Major Carter? Have we not previously been briefed concerning this matter?
卡特少校?这事我们不是已经 在先前的简报里提过了吗?
I was just gonna say that. Sir?
我正想这么说来着 长官?
You wanna go to the planet and set up some kind of remote observatory.
你想在那个行星建立 某种远距离观测站
Yes. We just did that.
是的 这活儿我们刚干过了
No, we didn't. I believe we did.
不, 我们没有 我相信我们干了,丹尼尔杰克森
No, that's what the briefing is about.
没有,那是这次简报所要讨论的
I remember listening to Carter prattle on...
我清楚的记得坐在这里听卡特唠叨,关于...
about solar activity and a... corona something.
太阳活动和一个日冕什么的
Coronal mass emissions. I was about to bring it up.
日冕的集中喷发 我正打算谈到它
There you go. How would I know that? Maybe you read my report.
说得没错.可我怎么知道的? 也许你读了我的报告
Maybe he read your report?
也许他读了你的报告?
I'm tellin' you guys, we've done this before.
我是在告诉你们这些家伙 这事我们以前已经做过了
I am in agreement with O'Neill.
我同意欧尼尔的意见
I am experiencing a great deal of familiarity with these events.
我也觉得这些事非常眼熟.
(PA) Unscheduled offworld activation.
未预定的外界激活
We have an unscheduled incoming traveller, sir.
未预定的外来者进入,长官
It's SG12. (Hammond) They're not due for days.
是SG12 他们应该在几天后返回
(technician) Receiving GDO transmission.
收到身份识别器传输信♥号♥♥
It's SG-12.
是SG-12
Open the iris. One of them will be injured.
打开虹膜. 他们中有一个会负伤
What do you make of all of this, Major? Well, sir, I'm not sure.
你怎么解释这一切,少校? 长官,我无法确定.
SG-12's early return was the result of an accident.
SG-12因意外事故提前返回
One of the team fell and broke his ankle.
一个队员摔倒,扭伤了脚踝
How could Teal'c and Colonel O'Neill know
提亚克和欧尼尔上校
that was going to happen?
是怎么知道将要发生的事情的?
Both of them claim to have memories of SG-1's mission to P4X-639.
他们两个都说自己记得 SG-1到P4X-639的任务
A mission that isn't scheduled to start for six hours.
一个按计划六小时 后才开始的任务
OK. So Sam was setting up instruments, and... where was l?
好吧,就是说山姆当时正在安装那些设备, 我在哪?
You were by the altar deal with the guy.
你和那个家伙在祭坛上
Right. You're gonna need to be a little more specific.
好吧,你能说得详细点么
Malikai.
玛丽凯
That's the alien archaeologist SG-15 met on the first survey.
那个SG-15在第一次调查时 遇到的外星考古学家
I was looking forward to meeting him. You did.
我正期待和他见面 你见过了.
You got along swell.
你和他一见如故
Anyway, a beam shot out
总之,从祭坛周围的遗迹里
from the ruins around the altar and hit the Stargate.
发射出一道光束,击中了星门
There was a blinding flash of light.
一道眩目的闪光
Then I was back in the commissary eating my Froot Loops.
然后我就回到了内部食堂 吃着我的水果圈
I can't find anything wrong with either of them.
长官,我在他们两个人身上 都找不出任何问题
We'll wait for the lab results to be sure,
我们还在等进一步的检验报告
but they appear to be in perfect health.
但他们看上去非常健康
Except for remembering events that haven't happened yet.
除了他们记得那些 还没发生过的事
But why Jack and Teal'c and not us?
但为什么是杰克和提亚克而不是我们?
I'm not takin' any chances.
我不打算冒任何险
Until we figure out what's going on,
直到我们弄清楚发生了什么为止
I'm postponing your mission to P4X-639.
我会推迟你们到P4X-639的任务
Jack. Wait up.
杰克,等一下
Um... I was thinking about what you said about,
嗯...我在想你说的那个
uh, a beam coming out of the altar.
呃,从祭坛射出的光束
SG-15 took digital images of the carvings on the ruins.
SG-15拍摄了那些废墟上的 雕塑的数码照片
I was thinking there might be some sort of clue.
我想可能会有某些线索
Unfortunately it's the equivalent of 400 pages of alien text.
不幸地是那大约相当于 400页的外星文字记录
If you give me details about the layout of the ruins...
如果你能告诉我更多些关于那个 遗迹的细节可能会...
Gee, sorry, Dr Jackson.
噢!对不起,杰克森博士
Shoulda seen that comin'.
你本该看到他走过来
So...
那么?
So?
那么?
Don't you know what I'm gonna say?
你不知道我要说什么吗?
Actually, by this time we were on the planet.
实际上,这时候我们应该在那行星上
It's all different now.
而现在完全不同了
Oh.
哦
Well, I was thinking about what you said about a beam hitting the Stargate.
好吧,我正在考虑你说的 那道击中星门的光束
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表