They trusted us, and we screwed up.
他们也信任我们,而我们却搞砸了
I understand your feeling. We've all invested a lot in this operation.
我了解你的感受 对于这次任务,我们都付出了很多
No one wants to see it end up badly for the Enkarans.
没有人想见到安凯伦人落得悲惨的下场
But you're not gonna give me any effective weapons or personnel.
但你还是不会给我任何有用的武器或人员
Find another way out of this.
另外想办法解决吧
Dismissed.
解散
The alien ship draws closer.
那艘外星飞船逼近了
Hedrazar, you can still save the people of your village.
海珏匝,你还来得及救你村里的人
Our resolve has not changed. We will not abandon the rest of our people.
我们的决定并未改变, 我们不会抛弃其他的族人
Did General Hammond not authorise troops and weapons?
哈蒙德将军没授权让你带增援的 兵力和武器来吗?
No, he didn't.
没有
You brought us here.
你们带我们来到这个星球
We trusted you when you told us it was safe.
你们说这里是安全的,我们也信任你们
I know. You gave us technology to build cities,...
我知道 你们提供技术让我们建造城市...
to provide heat. Have you not any way to stop the ship?
给我们供暖 你们就没办法阻止那艘飞船吗?
How much naqahdah is in that reactor? Sir?
我们给他们的反应堆里有多少那夸达? 长官?
What are you doing? Thinking. Don't worry about it too much.
你要干嘛? 只是想想,丹尼尔,用不着太紧张
Of a way to blow up the ship? I'm not sure that's what Hammond had in mind.
想办法炸了那飞船? 我想这肯定不是哈蒙德将军的意思
They're gonna stand there and die.
他们只能在这里束手待毙
It's a no-win situation. We're not gonna sit around
这是个双输的局面 但我们不能袖手旁观,
and watch them get slaughtered.
看着他们被屠♥杀♥
You'd blow up that ship? Give me another choice.
可你要炸掉这艘飞船干什么? 那告诉我怎么办啊
Well, I don't have one at the moment...
我现在还没想到
Apparently time is a factor here.
如今时间是关键
How do you make a naqahdah bomb?
怎么才能做个那夸达炸♥弹♥?
Well, sir, the reactor was designed to prevent exactly that kind...
嗯,长官,反应堆的设计特别防止这种...
Carter.
卡特
Theoretically, if I created a feedback loop,...
理论上如果我制♥造♥出一个反馈回路...
the energy would build up instead of being released.
能量就会被累积而非释放
It would be a big explosion, sir.
这样应该会造成大规模爆♥炸♥,长官
Big enough?
足够大吗?
I think so.
我想是的
Carter... I'm making a choice to help these people.
卡特... 我要想办法帮助这些人
But if you don't make that bomb, I'm out of options.
但如果你不做这个炸♥弹♥ 我就无计可施
I know.
我明白
So I have to order you to do it.
所以我必须命令你做
Yes, sir.
是,长官
How controlled is this gonna be? The blast will be aimed upward.
这东西能控制到什么程度? 爆♥炸♥的焦点会集中往上
This ridge should protect the village,
这座山脊应该能保护村子
but this is as close as I would put it.
不过这是我所能放的最近的地方
I've modified this remote to start the feedback loop.
我改装了遥控器可以启动反馈回路
About a minute after you press the button, the reactor should blow.
你按下这个按钮大约一分钟后 反应堆就会超出临界负荷并爆♥炸♥
Ship's ETA? About fivezero minutes, sir.
飞船预计抵达时间? 大约50分钟,长官
But we should detonate before it's overhead.
但我们必须在太空船到达正上方前引爆
There's no telling what that energy beam will do to the reactor.
它射出的光束不知道会对反应堆 造成什么影响
OK. There's one more thing, sir.
好 还有一件事,长官
Once you detonate the reactor, there's no turning back.
一旦你启动反应器就无法挽回了
The overload can't be stopped.
超出负荷之后就无法停止了
All right.
好吧
Daniel Jackson?
丹尼尔杰克森?
You do not plan on staying? No, actually.
你不打算留下? 呃...不
I'm gonna go try to talk to Lotan.
其实我想去和罗坍谈谈
If you warn Lotan of our plan, it will prove ineffectual.
如果你将计划告知罗坍, 就无法奏效了.
I won't give anything away.
我不会泄露丝毫计划内容,
I just wanna try to prevent it from being necessary.
我只是希望能阻止它
Should you not wait for the return of Colonel O'Neill?
你不等欧尼尔上校和卡特少校回来吗?
He asked me to give him another choice,
事实上杰克要我告诉他别的办法,
so technically I'm following an order.
技术上我是在服从命令
Hello, Daniel Jackson. Hi.
你好,丹尼尔杰克森 你好
Are the Enkarans going to leave the planet?
安凯伦人打算离开这个星球了吗?
Actually, the Enkarans have nowhere else to go.
事实上安凯伦人无处可去
That is... tough luck.
这真是不幸
While you were gone, I breathed some of the sulphur-based environment...
当你们离开后,我抽空...
being created by the ship.
到飞船改造后的硫基环境中呼吸了一下
How is it? Not good.
感觉如何? 不好
This music has not been heard in over a thousand years.
这音乐至少有一千年没听到了
It's nice. It sounds very unpleasant to me.
很不错 我感觉听起来很不好
Really?
真的?
Yes. This is not how it should sound. (noise stops)
是啊,它不该是这样的
How so?
那应该是怎样的?
It seems the design of your ears, my ears,
似乎你我耳朵的构造
is not meant for it.
不适合这音乐
Um...
嗯...
To be honest with you,
和你说实话,
I'm here to see if you'll consider alternate solutions...
我是来看看你会不会 考虑想想别的办法
to the problem faced by the Enkarans.
来解决安凯伦人面对的难题
I am not programmed to solve the problem faced by the Enkarans.
我的程序设计不是用来解决安凯伦 人的问题的
Right.
说得对
Let me ask you something.
我问你,
What will happen to you when this is all over?
等这一切结束后你会怎样?
I will be reintegrated into the ship's systems.
我会被重新并入飞船系统
You mean you'll die?
你是说你会死?
Yes, I suppose that is one interpretation.
是的,我想就是这个意思
Do you wanna die? What I want is irrelevant.
你想死吗? 我怎么想与此无关
Wouldn't you like to experience...
你难道不想在你被重并入飞船前...
what it's like to be an Enkaran before you're reintegrated?
多体验一下当个安凯伦人是什么感觉吗?
See some of the planet before it's completely transformed, and...
我的意思是 在这个星球被改造前多看看它...
maybe even meet the people? For what purpose?
甚至可以亲眼去见见这些人? 为什么呢?
It might help you consider alternate solutions.
因为这也许能帮你想出别的办法
I'm not programmed for alternate solutions.
我的程序不是用来考虑替代方案的
The ship will continue the process without you, correct?
你说过这艘船没有你还是会继续运作, 对吗?
Yes. As I have said, its function is fully automated.
对,就像我说过的,它是全自动的
Well, there. Then no harm done.
那就没问题了
We'll just... we'll have a look around.
我们只是,我们去到处逛逛
Sir, no disrespect intended,...
长官,无意冒犯...
but I have doubts as to whether or not we're doing the right thing.
但我在怀疑我们做的到底对不对
What is that, Carter? The right thing?
什么叫对不对,卡特?
We brought these people here. They depend on us.
我们把这些人带到这里来 他们只能靠我们了
What else are we gonna do? I don't know.
我们还能怎么办? 我不知道
Do you wanna talk me outta this? Yes, sir.
你要劝我不这么做吗? 是的,长官
Stay in contact. Yes, sir.
保持联络 是,长官
The air is not as pure as that created for me on the ship.
这空气不像船上的那么纯净
It's definitely... different.
这是完全不同的
This is better. I agree.
这里好些 我同意
These are trees.
这些是树
Yes.
对
Anywhere there's oxygen you're sure to find... trees.
有氧气的地方就肯定能找到树
They're... kind of like nature's air filters.
它们有点像是天然的空气过滤器
Their design is most interesting. So is their function.
它们的构造很有趣 还有它们的功能
Daniel Jackson has gone to speak with Lotan.
丹尼尔杰克森去找罗坍谈话了
Did you try to stop him? I do not disagree with his intentions.
你有没有试着阻止他? 我并不反对他的想法
You do know we're gonna try and blow up that ship?
你总知道我们打算炸掉那飞船吧?
I am aware of that. As is Daniel Jackson.
我很清楚,丹尼尔也一样.
Daniel?
丹尼尔?
Daniel, come in. I read you, Jack.
丹尼尔,回话 我听到了,杰克
Tell me, tell me you're not on that ship!
告诉我,告诉我你不在船上!
OK, I'm not on the ship.
好吧,我不在船上
What are you doin', Daniel? I'm talking to Lotan.
你在搞什么,丹尼尔? 我在跟罗坍谈话
Is he gonna tell him about the bomb?
他会告诉他炸♥弹♥的事吗?
He said he would not reveal our plan.
他说他不会透露我们的计划
Sir, we only have 15 minutes.
长官,我们只剩15分钟了
Daniel, do you know what time it is?
丹尼尔,你知道现在是什么时候了吗?
I am trying to give you another choice.
我只是想找到别的解决方法
What?
什么?
Hang on. We're on our way back to the village. Over and out.
呃,等会儿,我们正在回村子的路上 结束通话
You have disobeyed your superior.
你违抗了上级的命令
No, not... exactly.
嗯,不,不是这么回事
You are not fulfilling your function.
你没有履行你的职责,丹尼尔杰克森
That's not true.
你得明白,并非如此
I'm just... I'm choosing the best way to fulfil my true function.
我只是在选择最好的方法来履行我的真正职责
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表