Find another way.
换种方式.
Bill, come in. Any sign ofthe swarm?
比尔,进来.那个群落有什么动静吗?
Nothin'. Looks like they just disappeared.
还没有.它们像是消失了.
They gotta be around here somewhere.
它们应该在这附近,
Try checking for high-frequency spikes.
用高频信♥号♥♥试试看.
You got it.
好的.
Hey there.
嘿,你好.
Where are your friends?
你的朋友们在哪儿?
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
喔, 喔, 喔.
Easy. I'm not gonna hurt you.
放松点.我们不会伤害你的.
Bill, you gettin' anything on the high frequency? Bill?
比尔,高频信♥号♥♥发现什么了吗?比尔?
Bill, come in. (screaming)
比尔, 回答.
Oh, God! Colonel... (zapping)
噢,天啊!上校...
Teal'c?
提亚克?
Do you mind if I call you Teal'c?
介意我叫你提亚克吗?
I have no other name.
我没有其他名字.
So I'm guessing you're not...
所以我猜你不是...
Human.
人类?
Then your guess is correct. Then is this your planet? I mean moon.
你猜对了. 那这是你的行星?我是说卫星.
It is not. My home world is called Chulak.
不是.我的家园叫做 恰拉可.
Your world? Wait a second. How many places does the Stargate go?
你的家园? 等等. 星际之门可以通往多少个地方?
The Stargate network is composed of a great many worlds.
星门网络由许许多多世界组成.
Are you serious? Colonel O'Neill! Colonel O'Neill!
真的吗? 欧尼尔上校!欧尼尔上校!
Colonel O'Neill! Help, Colonel O'Neill!
欧尼尔上校!救命,欧尼尔上校!
What? It's Dr Thompson.
怎么啦? 是汤普森博士.
Those things, they're attacking him. Where?
那些东西,它们在攻击汤普森博士. 在哪里?
In the clearing where we first encountered them.
在我们第一次遇到它们的空地上.
Carter, get him inside. Teal'c, with me.
卡特,带他进去.提亚克,跟我走.
Go, go, go.
快快快.
Hey! Just what about my radio transmission did you not understand?
嘿!我在无线电里怎么说的,听不懂吗?
Let's go! Just finishing up, sir.
快走! 马上就好了,长官.
What happened to Dr Thompson? He's dead. Let's move.
汤普森博士怎么样了? 他死了,快走.
Colonel, we don't know what happened. This might be an isolated incident.
上校,我们不知道发生了什么. 这也许是个不相干的意外.
The creatures may have been provoked. Maybe. Let me ask you this.
这些生物可能被激怒了. 也许.我问你.
Why take a chance? O'Neill.
为什么要冒险? 欧尼尔.
(high-pitched buzzing)
(尖锐的嗡嗡声)
All right, back inside.
好吧,回到里面去.
These walls will not protect us, O'Neill.
这些墙保护不了我们,欧尼尔.
We got about 15 seconds.
卡特,我们大概还有15秒钟.
I don't know, sir. Zats, maybe. Maybe?
我不知道,长官.镭射枪也许有用. 也许?
I just got here. Zats deliver an electrical charge.
我才来这里, 镭射枪能发射电流冲击波.
They're the only weapon I can think of that might have an effect.
这是我能想到唯一有效的武器.
All right, everybody get down.
好吧,所有人都蹲下.
We've wired up the aluminum walls.
我们已经把这里的铝墙接上电线了.
When we switch on the current
当我们打开电流开关,
it might keep them out,
或许能产生一个足够强的电场使它们无法进来
the same way that Dr Lee's containment vessel kept them in.
就像李博士把它们关在容器里一样
They are returning. Light it up.
它们回来了. 打开开关.
Stand clear of the walls.
离墙远点.
(small crashing sounds)
(微弱电流爆♥炸♥声)
It's working. As long as we've got power, we're safe.
奏效了. 只要我们还有电能,就是安全的.
How long do you think the generator'll keep running?
发电机还能运转多久?
I'm not... I'm not sure.
我不... 我不太确定.
You're not sure?
你不确定?
Who refuelled it last? Dr Thompson.
谁最后一个给发电机添加燃料的? 汤普森博士.
I'm sure he filled it this morning. We don't know that.
我能肯定他今天早上加过. 我们不知道.
That would give us another eight or so hours.
也许还能坚持8小时左右.
But you cannot be certain. No.
可你不能肯定. 不能.
All right, where is it?
好吧,发电机在哪?
On the other side of the compound, down by the creek.
在基地的另一边,小溪下游.
Basically, it could run out at any time.
发电机随时都可能停机.
Carter? I think I may have a way out of here, sir.
卡特? 我想可能有办法能出去,长官.
The creatures are being held back
这些生物被阻挡在
by the electrical field around the building.
建筑物周围的电场之外
We need to create a field big enough to repel them from the entire area.
我们需要弄出一个足够大的电场 把它们赶出整个区域.
Yeah? The Stargate, sir.
是吗? 星际之门,长官.
It's a giant superconductor.
它是个巨大的超导体.
The field it generates would be more than enough.
其产生的电场完全能满足我们的需要.
So somebody's gotta go and dial out.
那么得有人去那儿拨号♥.
Anyone attempting to reach it will be killed.
随便谁想到星门那儿都很可能被杀死
(Carter) Not necessarily.
不一定.
The human body has an electrical field of its own.
人类的身体有一个自然电场.
Do you remember what happened
你们还记得汉密尔顿博士
when Dr Hamilton was hit by Teal'c's zat fire?
被提亚克的镭射枪击中时发生了什么吗?
The creatures must have left his body,
那些生物一定是因为他体内的电场暂时
because his electrical field was altered.
改变了才离开了他的身体.
How long will it last? I don't know, sir.
这能持续多久? 我不知道,长官.
Shoot him again. A second shot from a zat'n'ktel kills.
再射他一次. 被镭射枪射击两次会死的.
It's just a guess.
这只是猜测.
I'm not sure you'd make it to the gate before you were vulnerable.
我不能保证在到达星门 之前不会再度受到攻击.
Hey, why'd they attack in the first place?
为什么它们会首先攻击呢?
It's possible they were reacting to the capture of one of their own.
我猜是对捕捉它们同伴的回应.
That's not it. What?
不是的. 什么?
I've gone over Dr Thompson's astronomical observations.
我看过汤普森博士的天文观测资料.
Did you know this moon wasn't formed
你知道这个卫星甚至不是由这个行星的吸积盘形成的吗?
from the accretion disc of the planet?
(注:吸积盘是天文术语,吸积物质在致密天体周围形成的盘状物)
No. But I suspected.
不知道,但我怀疑过. (欧尼尔又犯老♥毛♥病了)
Dr Thompson thinks it was a rogue that
汤普森博士认为它是
got pulled into an eccentric polar orbit.
被一个大椭圆极轨道俘获的游离天体.
A planet's magnetic field emanates from the poles.
一个行星的磁场是从两极发散出去的.
It's where it's the most intense.
那里是磁场最强烈的区域.
We entered into the polar phase of the orbit
根据汤普森博士的观察,我们在几天前
a couple of days ago,...
进入了其轨道的极性相
at the time the creatures were encountered.
几乎在同时,我们初次遇见了这些生物
They became violent right at the moment we were directly over the pole.
而它们正好在我们到达极点上方时变得 狂暴不安.
It's possible, sir.
有可能, 长官.
Go on. We're beyond the point of peak intensity.
继续说. 我们已经过了磁场最强的时刻
If we wait, the creatures will go back to the way they were before.
如果我们继续等下去,这些生物就会 恢复原状.
How long would that take? A couple of hours. No more than that.
要等多久? 两小时.不会更长了.
The generator will most likely not last that long.
发电机很可能挺不了那么久.
We'll hold them off with those phaser things.
那我们就用镭射枪对付它们.
What do you think? Well, sir, if I'm right...
你怎么想? 长官,如果我是对的
and their behaviour is retaliatory, waiting will just make things worse.
它们的行为是为了报复,那等得越久 就越糟
You're not right. I am. You don't know that, Cadet.
你不对,我是对的. 你压根不知道,学员.
The creatures are affected by electric fields.
我们已经知道这些生物受电场的影响.
You think it's a coincidence that
你觉得它们恰好在我们经过极点的时候发狂
they go berserk as we pass over the pole?
是个巧合?
Is it a coincidence that they attacked us
你觉得它们在我们俘获了它们的一个同伴后
after one of their own was captured?
立即大举攻击我们是个巧合?
Sir, we can't both be right. The theories are mutually exclusive.
长官,我们不可能都是对的. 这些理论是相互排斥的.
There's evidence to support both, but not enough to reach a conclusion.
两者都有相应的依据, 但都不足以得出结论.
Don't dismiss my idea because you expect her to be right.
上校,请别考虑我的建议,因为你认为 她是对的.
It doesn't matter who's right, Cadet.
这和谁对没有关系,学员.
Colonel, you're risking your life for nothing.
上校,你根本不必冒生命危险.
Decision's made.
我决定了.
How could it not matter who's right?
怎么会和谁是对的没关系呢?
If he makes a run for the gate, he's risking his own life.
如果说他冲往星门是在拿自己的生命冒险.
If he waits, he risks everyone's life.
那么他干等就是拿所有人的生命冒险.
He can't do that.
他不能那么做.
As soon as I get the gate open, head straight for it.
我一打开星门,你们就直接奔向它.
Don't bring anything with you.
什么也不要带.
We can't just leave weeks of research.
不,我们不能丢下几周来的研究成果.
Carter, if he so much as brings a file folder, shoot him.
卡特,只要他带了一个文件夹 毙了他.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Are you ready, O'Neill? No.
准备好了吗,欧尼尔? 没有.
Give me a warning.
让我有点准备
I'm going to shoot you.
我马上射你了.
I was thinking more along the lines of "On three..."
我想数到三开始吧.
One...
1...天啊
God! I said "On three"!
天啊!我说数到3!
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表