O'Neill.
欧尼尔
Footprints. They are recent.
脚印,他们在附近
How many? Several. Some are that of Jaffa.
有多少? 几个人. 有些是贾法.
(rustling)
(有动静)
Agh!
啊!
Take cover!
找掩护!
Drop your weapons and surrender!
放下你们的武器,投降!
They don't look like Jaffa.
他们看上去不象是贾法.
He does.
他是
There is no escape. Stand and identify yourselves.
没路可逃了,站好并表明身份
They need not.
不用了
I know who they are.
我知道他们是谁
I'm sorry. Have we... Have we met?
很抱歉,我们见过?
They are warriors from a planet called Earth. They are known as SG-1 .
他们是从地球来的战士 他们被称为SG-1
How dare you return here.
你们还敢回来
Stargate.SG1-s04e21.Double.Jeopardy
第四季第21集 双重危机
Look, I think there's been a misunderstanding.
嘿,一定是误会了
They are the ones who led us in the rebellion
就是他们带领我们
against the servants of Heru-ur.
反抗赫鲁厄的追随者
You told us to bury our Stargate.
你们告诉我们埋掉星门
You said that the gods would not return, but that was not true.
还说那些神不会回来 你们骗了我们
Cronus came in his great ship.
克罗诺斯和他强大的舰队来了
He claimed our planet, commanded that we serve him.
他占领我们的星球 命令我们服从他
I'm sorry, but you don't understand.
我很抱歉,但你不明白
Why do you insult me, Major Carter?
你为什么侮辱我,卡特少校?
Would you have me believe you have not been here?
你想要我相信你没来过这里?
I know who you are.
我知道你们是谁
And you are Daniel Jackson, Teal'c, and that is Colonel O'Neill.
你是丹尼尔杰克森,提亚克 那是欧尼尔上校
Where is he?
他呢?
Find him.
去找他
Bring them.
把他们带走
Hail, Sindar, high servant of Cronus.
您好辛达,克罗诺斯的高级随从
Who is this? They came through the Chaapaai.
这是谁? 他们通过恰怕艾来的
They are the ones who came before
他们以前来过
and fought against the servants of Heru-ur.
并且与赫鲁厄的追随者对抗过
You are the shol'va Teal'c.
你是休伐 提亚克
My master will be most pleased.
我的主人会很高兴的
There is another who was with them. He escaped into the forest.
和他们来的还有一个人 他逃到树林里去了
He is their leader. Find him.
他是他们的头 去找他
We will not fail you.
我们不会让你失望的
Good night, Hira. Good night, husband.
晚安, 希拉. 晚安, 老公
Cronus comes tomorrow.
克罗诺斯明天来
I pray that he will reward us kindly for
我希望他会因我们俘虏了
having captured the warriors from Earth.
地球来的战士而奖励我们
I fear Cronus is disappointed
我担心克罗诺斯会失望
our search parties have not captured their leader.
我们的搜索队没有抓到他们的头
Is something wrong? You behave strangely.
有问题吗? 你有点怪怪的
That Darian guy called me "Major".
那个叫达里安的家伙叫我“少校”
Well, this was a majorscrewup. How could we know?
这可太糟糕了 我们怎么能知道呢?
There is always the risk that planets may be occupied by Goa'uld forces.
这些星球总是有被勾阿呜占领的危险
Yes, but one we've actually been to before?
是的,可我们真的来过这个星球吗?
Is it a bad sign that O'Neill hasn't communicated yet?
欧尼尔还不和我们联♥系♥是不好的兆头吗?
No. I do not believe we should attempt to communicate with him either.
不. 我觉得不应该试着和他联♥系♥
The Goa'uld may track our signal.
勾阿呜会追踪到我们的信♥号♥♥
Mission time's nearly eight hours. What do we do?
任务时间只有8小时 我们怎么办?
Well, we can't tell them the truth.
恩,我们不能告诉他们实情
I do not understand.
我不明白
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
There are two of you?
有两个你?
Uh...
恩...
It's more complicated than that.
比这个还要复杂
Please, do not harm my wife.
请不要伤害我老婆
I'm not gonna hurt either one of you.
我不想伤害你们任何一个
I just want someone to explain to me what's happened here before I arrived.
我只想你们告诉我 在我来之前这儿发生了什么
You mean...
你的意思是...
the first time you were here?
你们是第一次来这里?
Mm-hm.
嗯.
You came through the Chaapa-ai.
你们穿过恰怕艾而来.
You said our god, Heru-ur, was a false god.
你们说我们的神赫鲁厄是个假神
You organised a rebellion.
你们组织我们反抗
With your help, we banished Heru-ur's Jaffa.
在你们的帮助下 我们赶走了赫鲁厄的贾法.
You said we were free and that
你们说我们解放了
the false gods would not bother us again.
假神不会再来骚扰我们
We did live in peace for a time,...
我们确实平静地生活了一段时间...
but then Cronus came in his ship
但克罗诺斯带着他的舰队来了
and said our planet now fell under his domain.
他说我们的星球现在属于他
He commanded that we worship him.
他命令我们崇拜他
Look. Neither one of those guys is a god.
好吧,听着,那些家伙都不是神
I will not believe you this time!
这次我不会相信你!
The punishment my people suffered for our prior indiscretion was my fault.
我的人♥民♥为上次的轻率 所受的痛苦都是我的错
I asked them to follow you, and they were forced to pay dearly for it.
我叫他们跟随你们 他们付出了昂贵的代价
It was not an indiscretion.
这不是轻率
It was the right thing to do, no matter how it turned out.
这样做是正确的 不管它的结果怎样
Do what you will.
做你想做的
Tomorrow Cronus comes, and you and your kind will face the consequences.
明天克罗诺斯会来 你和你的良好愿望会面临考验
Yeah, whatever.
随便
There will be no escape.
没人能逃跑
Close your eyes.
闭上你们的眼睛
Close your eyes, please?
请闭上你们的眼睛好吗?
How long are we to remain like this?
我们要这样多久?
My lord, your presence honours me.
主人, 你的到来使我深感荣幸
(distorted) Tell me of the intruders from Earth.
告诉我从地球来的入侵者的事情
There were three. And the Jaffa Teal'c,...
那儿有三个,其中有提亚克那个贾法..
the shol'va.
那个休伐
The one called O'Neill has thus far eluded capture.
一个叫欧尼尔的还在逃亡
Warriors of Juna!
祖钠的战士们!
We are called before Cronus!
克罗诺斯在召集我们!
Warriors of Juna, for your loyalty you shall be rewarded.
祖钠的战士们, 因为你们的忠诚 你们会得到奖赏
Bring in the prisoners.
带囚犯
The treaty between the System Lords
在这里,你们不受系统领主
and the Asgard does not protect you here.
和仙宫之间条约的保护
I once told you that if you were ever at my mercy...
我曾经说过如果你们落在我的手中
l would not be kind.
我不会手软的
You will not be fortunate enough to die
你不会幸运地像你父亲一样在我手里
as quickly as your father did by my hand, shol'va.
死得那么快
Your fate will be much worse.
你的命运会更惨
You will all pay for your sins.
你们要为你们的罪行付出代价
Come forward.
上前来
You lead your people in my name? I do, my lord.
你以我的名义领导你的人? 是的,主人
Take it.
拿着
In honour of your god,...
以你的神的名义
kill him.
杀了他
Hashac cree!
Hashac cree!
Kill him!
杀了他!
(alarm)
(警报)
Receiving IDC.
收到身份识别信♥号♥♥.
Sir, we're receiving a signal on the IDC frequency,...
长官,我们收到一个身份识别器的信♥号♥♥
but this is not an authorised SGC code.
但这不是一个授权的星门指挥部代码
It says "Comtrya".
它说"Comtrya".
What does it mean? Ah, it's kinda like "shalom" or "aloha".
是什么意思? 嗯, 象是"您好"或"欢迎"之类的意思
That stuff. It was the greeting used by
那个东西.是来自PX3-989的
the artificial life form Harlan on PX3-989.
合成生命体哈兰使用的问候语
The one who duplicated you? Yes.
就是复♥制♥你们的那个人? 是的
Sir, please don't open the gate. Please?
长官,请不要开门,好吗?
I admit he was annoying, but he wasn't a serious threat.
我承认他很讨厌 但没有威胁
Open the iris.
打开虹膜
Oooh! I have no weapons.
呜哇! 我没有武器
Stand down.
退下
Oh, thank you for opening the doorway device which you call iris.
噢, 谢谢你们打开那个叫虹膜的装置
Just for the record, I was opposed.
啊,我是反对的
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表