You know, I've already done that freezing-to-death thing,...
你知道,我有过要被冻死的经历
and it's just not as enjoyable as it sounds.
这一点也不好玩.
So if we just consider there's no chance...
所以如果我们已经没有希望...
There is a chance, O'Neill. 24 minus 12...
还有希望,欧尼尔. 24减12...
If I place myself in an extremely deep state of kelno'reem,...
如果我进入凯喏瑞姆的最深层次
my heart rate will decrease...
我的心跳速率会减少.
and our oxygen requirement will be lowered considerably.
我的氧气需求也会下降.
Who will I talk to?
那我要跟谁说话?
There is little to say, O'Neill.
没什么好说的,欧尼尔.
We have fought and won many battles together.
我们曾一起并肩作战并赢得多场胜利.
It has been an honour to serve the Tauri by your side.
能在你身边为塔瑞服务是我的荣幸.
We are brothers.
我们是兄弟.
Wow. That's, uh...
哇.这真是...
Is there anything you wish to say, O'Neill?
你还有什么要说的吗,欧尼尔?
What could I possibly say after that?
你都这么说了,我还能说什么?
Back at ya.
我支持你.
If we are to die,...
如果我们会死
we die well.
我们死得其所.
We could do better.
我们能死的更舒服点的.
Vibration. No kidding.
震动. 当然了.
We're at 132%%% of maximum speed.
我们正以最大速度的132%飞行.
If we don't shake apart first, we might just get there.
如果我们不先解体的话, 也许能刚好来得及.
Is that wise? No.
这么做明智吗? 不.
Oh.
喔.
(distorted) You did not know of the recall mechanism?
你们不知道有召回装置吗?
Apophis didn't need one
很显然,在提亚克到恰拉可点燃反叛的火种前,
until Teal'c planted the seeds of rebellion on Chulak.
阿波菲斯并不需要用到召回装置.
We didn't have a clue.
我们对此一无所知.
The devices are new, even to the Tok'ra.
即使对托克拉而言,召回装置也是个新玩意儿.
You could have told us.
你们应该早就告诉我们的.
You could have told us of your intentions.
你们也应该早就告诉我们你们的意图.
Uh, yes. Why didn't we?
对啊,为什么我们不告诉他们呢?
(undistorted) Same reason we didn't. Politics.
跟我们不告诉你们的理由一样. 政♥治♥.
So how do you intend to get 'em out of the glider?
那么等我们到的时候 你们打算怎么把他们弄出滑翔机?
There's no chance it'll fit into the cargo bay.
货舱里根本容纳不下滑翔机
Well, we were kinda hoping that you could, like, beam them out.
我们希望你能... 比如,把他们传送上来.
Beam them out.
把他们传送上来?
What am I - Scotty?
你当我是谁,斯科蒂? (斯科蒂,星际旅行剧集中的主角)
I have an idea, Dad,
我有个办法,爸爸,
but Colonel O'Neill and Teal'c will have to take a leap of faith.
不过欧尼尔上校和提亚克得做一次弹射.
This is Digger One - 101 1 Zulu.
挖掘者一号♥ - 格林威治时间10:11.
Teal'c's meditating to conserve oxygen.
提亚克已进入冥想以节省氧气.
I'm trying to sleep, but it's hard.
我试着要睡觉,但很难..
CO2 levels are high.
二氧化碳浓度很高.
Headache.
头痛.
It's bad.
糟透了
Send aspirin.
送阿斯匹灵来...
I estimate three hours.
我估计...三小时...
This is Digger One.
这里是挖掘者一号♥...
(engine slows)
(引擎减速)
What's wrong? Nothing's wrong.
出什么事了? 没事.
Not yet. But there will be something wrong?
暂时还没事. 不过将会出问题,是吗?
Well, I'd like to stop and make some repairs,...
这么说吧, 我希望能停一会儿来进行维修
but this isn't a particularly safe part of town to pull over.
可这里不是城里的安全区域可以靠边停车.
Oh.
哦.
What were you thinking? Retrofitting a death glider.
你们到底在想些什么? 翻新死亡滑翔机?
You should have known better.
你们应该更聪明点,你们随意摆弄的那玩意的
The technology is way over your head.
技术水平远超过你们的理解力!
That's the most arrogant...
这话太狂妄自大了,
I can't believe that just came out of your mouth.
我不敢相信这是你说出来的话!
It's the truth. You of all people should know...
这是事实. 但在所有人中,你应该知道...
I am uniquely qualified to know just
我是少数知道
how technologically infantile humans are.
人类科技水平有多幼稚(低级)的人.
Infantile.
幼稚.
Yes. In comparison with the Goa'uld and Tok'ra, you're very young.
对,跟勾阿呜和托克拉比起来, 你们还太年轻.
You are so... There's nothing wrong with that.
你...你真是... 年轻没什么不好.
But you gotta learn.
但你们得学会一步步来.
You can't just slap a US Air Force sticker on a death glider
你不能拿张美国空军的贴纸贴在死亡滑翔机上
and call it yours. Advancement like that has to be earned.
就把它说成是你们的. 这样的进步要靠自己努力获得.
Aren't the Goa'uld and the Tok'ra
呃,就这点来说,难道勾阿呜和托克拉
where they are by stealing technology?
没有从其他种族那里窃取技术吗?
Yes. But we were flying in ships like this...
对啊. 对,但当托克拉驾着这种飞船到处飞的时候
..when most of the people on Earth still thought it was flat.
大多数的地球人还以为地球是平的.
What's that? Just what I was afraid of.
那是什么? 这就是我担心的.
We've overtaxed the drives.
推进器的负荷太高了.
(computer) Proximity alert. Still a bad part of town.
接近警戒线. 还在城里的危险区域?.
The worst. We can probably get the drives back on line,
更糟.我们也许能让推进器恢复正常,
but it'll take a few minutes.
但需要花上几分钟.
Excuse me. Is that what I think it is?
抱歉,我没看错吧?
Can we cloak the ship?
我们可以让船隐形吗?
No. All main power systems are off line.
不行.所有的主动力系统都离线了.
Can you speak with the Goa'uld dialect? Uh... The dialect, yes.
你会说勾阿呜方言吗? 呃...方言,会.
That's all you need. When they try to make contact, place your hand here...
那就够了.当他们想跟你联♥系♥时, 把你的手放在这边...
and just use your imagination.
然后运用想象力.
Take your hand away and it will broadcast.
把手拿开它就会传出去.
Sam, can you give me a hand?
山姆,能来帮我下吗?
I'm trying to sleep, but it's hard.
试着要睡觉,但很难...
CO2 levels are high.
二氧化碳浓度...很高...
Headache. It's bad.
头痛..糟透了...
Send aspirin.
送阿斯匹灵来...
I estimate three hours.
我估计...三小时...
This is Digger One.
这里是挖掘者一号♥...
Shall I respond, sir?
您想回复吗,长官?
Do we have any new information to pass on?
我们有收到任何新消息吗?
No, sir. Not since Major Carter reported they boarded the scout ship.
没有,长官,从卡特少校汇报他们登上 侦察船之后就没有了.
Let the man try to sleep.
让他睡一下吧.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
Kree tal shal mak! Heru-ur!
可里 塔 肖 玛克! 赫鲁厄!
Mak tal shree! Lok tak!
Mak tal shree! Lok tak!
Mekta satak Oz.
Mekta satak Oz.
Mekta satak Oz.
Mekta satak Oz.
Mak tal Oz?
Mak tal Oz?
Mak tal Oz, kree!
Mak tal Oz, kree!
Kal tak, shree! Tel manak.
Kal tak, shree! Tel manak.
All right. Sam's just finishing.
好了,我们快弄完了.山姆在收尾.
That's good, cos they didn't buy my act.
很好,因为我想他们不相信我.
Why? Who'd you say you were? The, uh... great and powerful Oz.
为什么?你说你是谁? 唔...伟大全能的...Oz!
Sam! Almost there!
山姆! 快好了!
We gotta go!
我们得走了!
Punch it!
开!
It's been almost three hours.
快三个小时了.
I'd like to send a final message to Colonel O'Neill.
我想最后一次发送讯息给欧尼尔上校.
Yes, sir.
是,长官.
(Carter) Flight, Digger Two.
控制中心,这里是挖掘者二号♥,
We are in the solarsystem andpreparing forretrieval.
我们进入太阳系了,正准备救援.
Our time to station-keep with Digger One is fourminutes.
我们预计四分钟后到达挖掘者一号♥的位置.
Stand by.
准备..
We're trying to contact Digger One, sir. So far without success.
我们试着与挖掘者一号♥取得联♥系♥, 长官,目前为止还未成功.
Digger One, this is Carter. Do you read?
挖掘者一号♥,这里是卡特.收到了吗?
Are we too late? I think they're unconscious.
我们太迟了吗? 我想他们失去知觉了.
(Daniel) Well, we have to wake them up somehow.
我们得想办法弄醒他们.
Dammit, Colonel! We haven't come all this way
该死,上校!我们大老远跑来可不是为了
to take you home in a box. Wake up!
要用棺材装你们回家的,醒来!
Let me give them a nudge.
我来推他们一把.
(Carter) Colonel O'Neill!
(卡特)欧尼尔上校!
Carter?
卡特?
Carter! Yes, sir.
卡特! 是,长官!
Hi. Hi, sir.
嗨. 嗨,长官.
We're gonna find a way to get you back home, safe and warm.
我们要想办法把你们平平安安带回家
What's your reserve oxygen status?
你们剩余的氧气量还有多少?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表