Well, if it's not a disease, what?
如果它不是疾病的话是什么?
I don't know. Such a drastic shift in levels is generally drug induced,...
不知道,通常这样过激的行为会是药物引起的
but their systems are void of foreign substances.
可他们体内没有任何外来物质的存在
Not to mention that
何况移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪在P4X347上的读数
preliminary MALP readings of P4X-347...
已经排除所有常见的怀疑因素...
have ruled out the usual suspects: air, radiation
像是空气或辐射等
So if we retrace SG-5's tracks, we may come up with something.
所以如果我们返回SG-5的路线, 我们也可能会遇上状况
I'm afraid, Colonel, until we get a grasp...
上校,恐怕得等我们知道那是什么...
General, we saw the shadow on video.
将军,我们在录像上看到一个影子.
Something or someone is affecting these guys.
现在有东西或人在影响这些人.
More than that, sir.
不只是影响他们,长官.
If their brain function continues to fail, they face a worst-case scenario.
如果他们的脑部机能持续如此, 他们可能会陷入更糟的状况.
So we go in MOPP 2.
那我们采取MOPP(攻击时的防御)二级防护措施前往,
We bring back samples of... the usual suspects.
然后带回常见的可疑物质样本.
You've made your case, Colonel. Watch your step.
好吧,上校,要小心.
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你,长官.
(O'Neill) I see why Daniel was so hot on this place.
我知道丹尼尔为何对这里着迷了.
Indeed.
确实.
What you got?
发现什么了?
The air's fine, as the MALP indicated.
空气很洁净,和移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪检测结果一致.
Whatever affected Daniel and SG-5, they didn't breathe it in.
不管影响丹尼尔和SG-5的是什么东西 都不是呼吸进去的.
OK. Watch your step.
好吧,小心点.
It's just a kid. Obviously scared to death of us.
只是个孩子,显然被我们吓坏了.
I believe this is the room of light of which Daniel Jackson has spoken.
我相信这就是丹尼尔杰克森提到过的光之室.
Really?
真的?
Carter, what are we lookin' at here?
卡特,我们眼前的是什么东西?
Uh...
啊...
It's not giving off any detectable radiation other than visible light.
除了放出可见的光线外似乎没有任何辐射.
I think it's just... decorative.
我想它只是...某种装潢.
Safe?
安全吗?
It is most difficult to believe that something so beautiful...
很难想像这么美的东西会有危险...
could be dangerous, O'Neill.
欧尼尔.
No.
是啊.
We'll come back to it. Let's go.
我们等一下再来,走吧.
Hey! Let's go.
嘿!走了啦!
Right. Sorry, sir.
好.抱歉,长官.
Sir, I'd like to perform a full spectrum analysis on that light.
长官,我想对那光线作全面的光谱分♥析♥.
Later.
晚点再说.
There might be a link between the light and what's happening to Daniel.
我想那光跟丹尼尔发生的事也许有关.
I thought you said it wasn't dangerous.
你不是说它没危险的吗?
I'm sure it isn't, sir. It's just that l...
我相信没有,长官,只是...
Hi.
嗨.
I'm Jack.
我是杰克.
And you are...?
你呢...?
Nice digs.
好地方.
Kinda remind me of my first apartment.
让我想起我第一次住的公♥寓♥.
How are the people upstairs?
楼上的邻居如何?
Loran.
劳兰.
I'm sorry. I don't know what "Ioran" means.
对不起. 我不知道"劳兰"是什么意思.
It's me. Hi, Loran.
是我的名字. 嗨, 劳兰.
Jack. Yeah.
杰克. 对.
Anyone else live here with you? Mother and Father.
有人跟你住在一起吗? 我父母.
Can you take me to 'em? I'd like to talk to 'em.
你能带我去找他们吗? 我想跟他们谈谈.
No.
不.
They're not here. Not in this place?
他们不在这儿. 不在这个地方?
So you're here alone?
那你是一个人在这儿了?
Yes.
对.
Well, Loran...
劳兰...
Some of my people came here a few days ago.
我们有几个人几天前来过这里.
I was hiding. You hide very well...
我躲起来了. 你很能躲...
because they didn't even know you were here.
因为他们根本不知道你在这里.
The thing is, when they came home, they all got very sick.
问题是他们回去后都病的很重.
We'd like to figure out why.
我们想知道为什么.
Do you know?
你知道吗?
OK. Well, we're going to have to look around a little more.
好吧,我们打算在周围转转.
You should come along.
也许你该一起来?
(Carter) Colonel! General Hammond is on the radio.
上校,哈蒙德将军已经激活了星门, 他在无线电上.
All right. Go ahead. I'll be there.
好,我就到.
Come on.
来吧.
This is Hammond. Come in, Colonel.
这里是哈蒙德,回答,上校.
Where is he?
他在哪?
He'sjust sending his voice over the radio, this thing here.
他是通过无线电把声音传过来的 就是这东西
We read you, General.
我们听到你了,将军.
I see you've made a friend, Colonel. Yes, sir.
我看到你交了个朋友,上校. 是的,长官.
Loran. General Hammond.
劳兰. 哈蒙德将军.
He can see me? Yes, I can, son.
他看得到我? 我看得到你,孩子.
Hi.
嗨.
We haven't found anything yet. We've only had a few minutes.
我们还没发现异常,长官, 不过我们才来了几分钟.
It's been well over an hour, Colonel.
上校,已经一个多小时了.
That can't be.
不可能啊.
Jack, I have some bad news. All of SG-5 are dead.
杰克,我有坏消息. SG-5全死了.
Oh, no.
噢,不.
What of the condition of Daniel Jackson?
丹尼尔杰克森的状况如何?
Dr Fraiser's doing everything she can,...
弗雷泽医生已尽她所能...
but I'm afraid he's fallen into a deep coma.
但他已陷入重度昏迷.
We don't know how much time he has left.
我们不知道他还能撑多久.
Here are your samples. Get the boy's?
这些是你要的样本. 拿到那孩子的样本了吗?
It's in there.
有,都在里面了.
Get this off to the lab.
把这些送到实验室.
How's he doin'? I'm afraid his condition is unchanged.
他怎样? 他的情况并没有好转,长官.
OK.
好吧.
So how long ago was this image recorded?
这些照片是多久以前拍的?
That's my home. Before we came here.
这是我们家.在我们来这里之前拍的.
Your parents came from another world.
所以你父母是从其他星球带你来这里的?
Yeah. They were explorers.
对.他们是探险家.
Kinda like you, I guess. Till they came here, and then...
我想跟你们有点类似, 直到他们来到这里,然后...
What were we looking for?
我们到底在找什么?
If you cannot explain our friend's illness,...
如果你无法解释我朋友的病因的话
we must search for clues as to its cause.
我们必须继续搜寻可能致病的原因.
Well, none of your friends were in here.
你的朋友没人进过这里.
Hey, uh... I want to show you something.
嘿...我有东西给你看.
This was a present from my father on my birthday.
这是我生日时我父亲送我的礼物.
No, it's not real.
不,这不是真枪.
Children of the Tauri also enjoy colourful weapons with no function.
塔瑞的孩童似乎也喜欢 没用的华丽武器.
It's fun.
它很有趣.
I see.
我看出来了.
On my home world, we do not celebrate the anniversary of one's birth.
在我的家乡恰拉可,我们并不庆祝生日.
No presents? It is a day like any other.
没有礼物? 那天就和平常一样.
How do you know how old you are? I am 101 years of age.
那你怎么知道你几岁了? 我101岁.
Uh... You don't look that old.
呃...你看起来没那么老.
So I've been told.
这话我听过.
So when do you turn 102? In 47 days.
那你什么时候102岁? 再过47天.
Keep it.
留着它.
It's a birthday present. I cannot.
当生日礼物. 我不能收.
Well, in 47 days you'll be gone. Right?
47天后你就不在这了,对不对?
So keep it.
你留着吧.
Colonel, are you all right?
上校?你还好吗?
What kind of dumb-ass question is that?
这是哪门子的蠢问题?
My friend is laying here on his deathbed.
我的朋友躺在那边快死了!
I'm fine.
我没事.
We're working on the problem, sir. I don't want excuses!
我们正在努力,长官. 别找借口!
Colonel O'Neill, if you don't calm down
欧尼尔上校,如果你不马上冷静下来的话,
I will have you removed. Is that clear?
我就要你离开我的医务室,清楚没?
I'm fine.
我没事.
Sir, I'd like to recheck your dopamine levels.
长官,我要重新检查你的多巴胺浓度.
It's happenin' to me, isn't it? Let me find out. Please.
我也出问题了,对不对? 让我检查下,拜托
Whatever does this accelerates neural activity in the brain...
不管是什么引起的, 它会增强脑部的神经活动...
and causes a dopamine-like effect in the body.
并对人体产生类似多巴胺的影响.
Kinda like drugs. As long as you're on the planet.
就像吸毒一样. 只是在那星球上才会.
On your return, neural activity falls and depression starts.
当你回来后神经活动很快开始减少, 使你变得沮丧,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表