It's learning. Learning what?
它在学习. 学习什么?
Uh, about us. Who we are, what we do here.
学着了解我们 我们是谁,我们在这里做什么.
Put a stop to it, Major.
制止它,少校
Yes, sir. We don't even know its intentions.
是,长官 我们连它的意图都不知道
Doctor, I can't allow an alien technology
博士,我不能容忍♥外星玩意儿
into our computer systems.
在我们的计算机系统里,不管它有什么意图.
(Hammond) Have we maintained quarantine?
我们还在维持封锁状态吗?
(Carter) Yes, sir. We're still isolated.
是的.长官 我们目前仍然被隔离
I don't want to contaminate the outside world.
我不想冒险让它传到外面去.
I want whatever this is stopped right here, right now.
不管它是什么,我希望能在此时此地阻止它.
I think it likes me.
我觉得它喜欢我
From what I can decipher, sir, it's like a computer program:
从我破译的信息来看,它像是个计算机程序
incredibly invasive, but as complex as a DNA strand.
不可思议的入侵了我们的系统, 可又像DNA链那么复杂.
And it's growing. It's eating more and more memory.
而且它在成长,它正吞噬越来越多的存储器
Can you remove it?
你能清除它吗?
This will take a shutdown of all systems connected to the mainframe,
这需要彻底关闭与主机相连的所有系统
followed by a format of all drives.
然后低级格式化所有驱动盘
Unfortunately, sir, all data not backed up
不幸的是,所有之前没有备份的数据
before this event will be destroyed.
都会被破坏
But it's the only way to be sure. Understood. Do it.
可这是唯一可行的方法 明白了,就这么做.
We'll be out of commission for a while, sir.
这一过程会持续一段时间,长官
I've already alerted all offworld teams to stay put until further notice.
我已经警告所有外界部队原地待命等候 进一步指示了
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Sergeant? Stand by for systems power down.
军士? 准备关闭基地系统电源.
Powering down.
电源关闭
Hey!
嘿
All scans came back clean, sir. Thank you, Sergeant.
所有扫描结果正常,长官 谢谢,军士
We may have only lost data from the last 24 hours before the event.
我们可能只是丢失了 事件发生之前24小时的数据.
We'll know more when I can
如果进入五角大楼的星门指挥部档案系统
access the SGC archives in the Pentagon.
就能确定到底丢失了多少数据
I'd like you and Sergeant Siler to double-check your results before we do.
在这么做之前,我希望你和赛勒军士 再检查一次
Yes, sir.
是的,长官
Major.
少校!
You're kidding!
这是在开玩笑!
Carter!
卡特!
Emergency lighting? In the MALP room, yes, sir.
应急灯? 是,在移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪房♥间
A small power-usage anomaly.
一点点电力异常.
General Hammond said we should check it out.
哈蒙德将军说在恢复正常运行前要找出原因.
Forget to change a light bulb, Siler? That's not my job, sir.
忘记换灯泡了,赛勒? 那不是我的事,长官.
Yes, sir. Light bulb. Very amusing.
是啊,灯泡.很好笑
It's warm. Fire?
是热的. 着火了?
(Siler) Alarms would be going off by now, Major.
警报应该撤除了,少校
It's been welded, from the inside.
是从里面焊住的
By who? There's been nobody on this level since the power shutdown.
是谁在里面?关闭电源时这层没有人在.
Get a torch.
去拿手电筒
(whirring)
(呼呼声)
What is it? I don't know, sir.
这是什么? 不知道,长官
I think we robbed the alien program of an environment, so it created one.
我想是因为我们切断了外星程序的运行环境 所以它自己创造了一个
It appears to be sustaining itself
它好像是靠
from the electric power from the emergency lights.
应急灯系统中的电力维持的.
It must have gotten into a MALP, survived on battery power...
它肯定进入了移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪,当我们切断电源的时候
and built this... memory mainframe while we were on emergency power.
依靠电池中的能量维持,然后用应急系统 的能源建立了存储器主机
"Memory mainframe"? I know for a fact we wiped out a ton of it.
"存储器主机"? 我肯定我们已经清除了其大部分.
This program must be able to reproduce itself
它肯定能够从
from a fraction of its original size.
一小部分原体复♥制♥自身
And now it's expanding into whatever available memory it can find.
现在它正扩散到它能找到的所有存储器中
OK!
好吧.
General, we're gonna need some claymores down here.
将军,我们需要对这里大清除
I'm on my way.
我在路上
You want to blow it up?
你想炸了它?
Yes. Why?
是的. 为什么?
Why?!
为什么?!
Sir, we've isolated this area.
长官,我们已经彻底隔离了这个区域
There is no chance of reinfection of our computer.
我们的计算机不会再受到入侵.
It's obviously fighting to survive.
它明显是在求得生存
So do bacteria!
细菌也一样.
It's trying to communicate.
它想要交流.
So do bac...
细菌也...
Sir, I agree with Daniel. This is a life form - obviously intelligent.
我同意丹尼尔, 这明显是种有智能的生命形式
We've been in the same position as this alien entity
我们其实和这种外星意识体处于相同的境遇
I don't know how many times.
我不记得有多少次...
On another planet, cut off from our world, trying to stay alive.
我们离开自己的世界,在其他星球上,为了 生存而努力
What in God's name...?
天啊,到底是怎么回事?
Well, General, whatever got into our computers apparently has built a nest.
将军,那玩意儿进入了我们的计算机系统 显然还建立了巢穴.
Overnight? According to the security log,...
就一晚上? 根据安全日志...
there hasn't been any human activity in the MALP room for 36 hours.
在36小时内没人去过移♥动♥分♥析♥探测仪房♥间
For the record, sir, I want to blow it to hell.
长官,我郑重要求把它干掉.
These folks want to chat with it.
这些家伙想和它聊天.
Are you absolutely certain it can't reconnect to our computers?
你能确定它不会再连接到我们的计算机?
General?
将军?
It's surviving on an emergency circuit,
它依附于应急电路生存,
so it's isolated from the rest of the base.
所以它被隔离在基地其他部分之外了
We can kill it just by severing that connection.
只要切断连接我们就能杀了它
How do you intend to proceed? Well, sir, it's provided an interface.
你想怎么做? 长官,它提供了一个界面
I'd like to try to make contact with it.
我只想试着和它沟通,
If anything goes wrong, we cut the power.
如果有异常我们就切断电源.
Very well.
很好
(What is your purpose here?)
(你的目的是什么?)
(What is yours ?)
(你们的目的又是什么?)
Maybe it's trying to figure out why we sent a probe to its world.
或许它只是想弄明白我们为什么要送 一个探测器去它的世界.
(We are explorers......)
(我们在探索......)
Major Carter?
卡特少校?
Carter!
卡特!
Start an EKG and EEG.
准备做心电图和脑电图
OK. On my count.
好,听我的口令
We in?
连接好了吗?
(flatline beep)
(心电图平线提示音)
Charge the paddles 100.
电板充电至100
Take over.
给我
It's normal sinus rhythm.
窦性心律正常
Sir.
长官...
What? What is it?
什么?到底是什么?
These readings match those that infected the computer in the first place.
这些数据和开始侵入我们计算机的相符
It's inside her.
它进入她体内了
These weaker readings are Major Carter's, these are the entity's.
这些微弱的读数是卡特少校的 这些是那个意识体的.
How can a computer program be inside a human brain?
一个计算机程序怎么能进入人类大脑?
Sam said it was looking for memory within which to expand.
山姆说这个意识体在寻找可供其扩展的一切存储器
The human brain is capable of storing terabytes of information.
而人类的大脑能储存数千G的信息
How do you intend to remove it? I doubt it's even possible, sir.
你打算怎么清除它? 我无能为力,长官
More and more of her brain's being stimulated.
她的大脑区域正被逐步激活
It's impossible to tell if her memory's
无法得知她的记忆
being suppressed, overwritten or erased.
是被抑制,重写了或是被彻底抹去了
General Hammond. I advise that Major Carter be placed under armed guard.
哈蒙德将军.我建议派武装护卫监控 卡特少校
What?
什么?
If an alien entity has somehow invaded her body,...
如果外星意识体控制了她的身体
then she is a security risk, and must be treated as such.
她就是个安全隐患,必须这么做.
I agree with Teal'c.
我同意提亚克
The entity has fooled us twice. I'll be damned if I'll let it do it again.
这个意识体愚弄了我们两次 不能再让它得逞了
She's to remain under guard at all times.
必须有武装守卫一直监控她
Yes, sir.
是,长官
Carter?
卡特?
She's conscious.
她醒了
Can you talk?
你能说话吗?
Colonel, her PET scan resembles that of a stroke victim.
上校,她的PET扫描情况就像是头部受过打击一样
Parts of her brain seem very active.
她大脑的部分区域很活跃,
Others seem dormant or suppressed.
其余区域似乎处于睡眠状态或是被抑制了
The entity has full motor control.
这个意识体完全控制了她
However, it might be able to communicate with
要让我说或许可以
a speech synthesiser if I explain it.
通过语言合成装置与之沟通
Just concentrate on getting it out of her, will ya?
只管想办法把它弄出去,行吗?
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表