..not what he's programmed to do. Hello.
..而无法得知他要做什么. 你好.
(Astor) Major Graham and I got separated from the others.
葛瑞姆少校和我与布拉兹迪欧上尉、路易斯军士走散了,
I thought we were lost.
我想我们是迷路了.
It could mean she reiterated something out of order.
这表示中尉只是在语无伦次的重复 一些事情.
Please repeat the last sequence.
中尉,请重复你最后一次所说的.
Remember to be specific about every detail,
记住每个细节都要详细述说,
even your feelings at the time.
甚至包括你当时的感受.
OK.
好吧.
I really... don't know exactly what happened.
我真的不知道到底发生了什么.
There wasn't much time to stand around hypothesising.
根本没有时间容许我们迟疑片刻..
Just after the sun went down,...
太阳刚刚一下山...
the gliders attacked the village.
滑翔机就攻击了村庄.
We booked for the Stargate,
我们按预定计划返回星门,
but the clearing was filled with Jaffa.
可旷野中到处都是贾法.
SG-15 was already under fiire.
SG-15已经受到了攻击.
It felt like they were comin' at us from all sides.
我感觉敌人从四面八方向我们发动了攻击.
Don't stop! Keep movin'!
别停下来!继续前进!
Captain Blasdale radioed from behind.
布拉兹迪欧上尉在后面用无线电呼叫
He and Sergeant Lewis were pinned down.
他和路易斯军士被压制住了.
Get to the gate! Sir!
去星门那儿! 长官!
Major!
少校!
How did you feel? Are you kidding?
你当时但觉如何? 你在开玩笑吗?
I was scared out of my mind.
我吓得魂飞魄散.
Are you certain you shot the Jaffa?
你肯定你向那个贾法开火了吗?
Positive.
肯定.
She is a Zatarc. Lieutenant Astor's mind has been altered.
她是个贼踏克. 阿斯特中尉的意念被修改了.
You think so?
你这样认为吗?
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
There is a procedure we could try.
有个方法我们可以试试.
Is it safe? It is experimental at best.
那安全吗? 这方法还处于实验阶段.
General, need I remind you
将军, 需要我来提醒你
what happened the last time we trusted this woman?
我们上一次相信这个女人的时候发生了什么事吗?
You are referring to my symbiote Anise, Colonel.
你是说我的共生体艾妮丝,上校.
I would not suggest this
如果我认为还有更好的选择的话,
if I thought there was a better alternative.
我不会建议这么做.
And the worst-case scenario?
情形最坏会怎样?
It will damage the portion of the brain
这一方法实际上会损害
affected by the Zatarc technology.
受到贼踏克技术影响的那部分大脑
Lieutenant Astor could lose more than just her false memory.
阿斯特中尉失去的将不只是那部分 虚假的记忆.
How much more? It won't be clear until afterwards.
会有多少? 在结束之前无从得知.
I hate the idea of deciding the fate of an officer,
我讨厌就这样决定了一个军官的命运,
but what choice do we have?
可我们还有其他选择吗? - 将军
The security of this base and Earth cannot be compromised.
为了基地和地球的安全,我们无从妥协.
Also, when her programming is triggered,
此外,她的程序一旦被触发,
she will become self-destructive.
她毫无疑问会成为自杀攻击者.
Let's give Lieutenant Astor the choice.
我们让阿斯特中尉自己选择.
Some choice!
选择!
I have to admit, I'm a little scared.
我必须承认,我有点怕.
Actually, that's not true. I'm terrified.
实际上并非如此,我害怕极了.
I understand. Please try to stay calm.
我理解,请保持平静.
I swear I shot that Jaffa.
我发誓我向那个贾法开火了.
Major Graham returned with Captain Blasdale and Sergeant Lewis.
葛瑞姆少校带着布拉兹迪欧上尉和路易斯军士一起回来了.
You said you were surrounded. Jaffa were everywhere.
你说你们被包围了,到处都是贾法.
Six other SG team members died that night,...
另外6个SG队员那天晚上都死了
yet you and your team managed to get through the Stargate unharmed.
而你和你的小队却安然无恙的通过星门返回了.
I thought we were just that good.
我以为只是因为我们运气好.
I am going to begin.
我要开始了.
It hurts.
好痛苦啊.
Stop! Please!
停下来! 求求你...
Stop! Stop the procedure.
停下来! 快停下来.
Astor!
阿斯特!
No! (gunshot)
不!
Thank you, Doctor.
谢谢你,医生.
Both SFs suffered serious injuries, but they're going to be OK.
两个士兵都受了重伤不过没危及生命
The programming must have a fail-safe that
这个勾阿呜的程序肯定嵌入了安全机制
prevents it from being tampered with.
以防受到篡改.
I am sorry you have lost another member of your team.
很抱歉你们又失去了一个成员.
I hold myself accountable.
我要对此负责.
The Goa'uld are ultimately accountable.
说到底还是勾阿呜造成的.
We cannot analyse the affected area of the victim's brain post mortem
不幸的是在受害者死后我们无法分辨 出她大脑内受到影响的区域
due to the self-inflicted damage.
主要是由于自杀造成的伤害过大.
Would that make a difference?
这真的会有什么不同吗?
I believe it would. Yes.
对,我相信是的.
There will be no summit unless we are sure the president is safe.
除非我们能确保总统不会受到威胁, 否则首脑会议不会举♥行♥.
We can complete the Zatarc testing in time.
我们会及时完成贼踏克测试.
And if we find more?
如果我们发现有更多的呢?
Greater things than the summit will be in jeopardy,
那麻烦就大了,远不只是首脑会议了
Colonel. Proceed. Dismissed.
上校,执行吧,解散.
Well, this is fun(!) Who's next?
真有意思,下一个轮到谁?
SG-1 .
SG-1 .
Dumb.
哦.
Good, Colonel. Now let's move to your mission on PX9-757.
很好,上校.现在我们谈谈你们去 PX9-757的那次任务.
Drawin' a blank.
记不起来了.
Your mission was to destroy a new ship being built by Apophis.
你们的任务是去摧毁一艘阿波菲斯 建造的新型战舰.
You know about that. The device only works...
那次任务情况你都知道啊 可这个装置只有在你...
if you recount your exact memory of the events.
叙述你的确切记忆时才工作.
We realised they wouldn't come off.
那时我们意识到他们可能出不来了.
Jump ahead to the part where you went through the gate.
再往前说说你们冲出星门的那段.
We were so fast,
我们是如此强壮而迅速,
the Jaffa on the other side didn't stand a chance.
那边的贾法毫无还手之力.
General Hammond ordered me to follow.
哈蒙德将军命令我跟上去.
I went through the gate and to the facility.
我穿过星门并进入了基地.
So you were alone for some time
就是说在你和SG-1其他成员汇合前
before you met up with the rest of SG-1?
有一段时间你是单独行动的喽?
Yes.
是.
Um... I went after the naqahdah.
恩,我去追那些那夸达.
Don't move!
不许动!
After that? I headed back to meet Jack and Sam.
然后呢? 我回头去会合杰克和山姆.
When I realised Carter wasn't with me, I stopped.
当我意识到卡特没和我在一起的时候, 我停了下来.
Went back for her. What happened next?
我回去找她. 接着发生了什么?
Your ingenious armband stopped workin'.
就在那时候你那神奇的臂章失效了.
You couldn't get through the shield again?
你不能再次穿过防护罩了?
No.
不能了.
When I woke up, I saw Colonel O'Neill,
当我醒过来的时候,我看见欧尼尔上校,
unconscious beyond the force shield.
在防护罩另一边昏迷不醒.
I called his name and he woke up. Then what?
我叫醒了他. 然后呢?
I realised that there was no way I was gonna get through.
我意识到我没有办法通过防护罩了.
I told the Colonel to go without me.
我让上校自己逃出去,不要管我.
To leave you behind? Yes.
把你丢下? 是的.
The timer on the C4 was counting down.
C4的定时器已经开始倒计时了.
Without armbands, it was gonna be tight
我知道没有了臂章的优势,要在飞船的能源核心爆♥炸♥前
getting to the Stargate before the ship's power core exploded.
赶回星门的话,时间非常紧.
What did Colonel O'Neill do?
欧尼尔上校是怎么办的?
Sir, there's no time.
长官,没时间了.
Couple of Jaffa came around the corner. And then?
两个贾法从拐角那边过来. 然后呢?
We got lucky. That's it?
我们很幸运. 就是如此?
Yeah. The C4 explosion must have taken out the shield generator.
是的.C4的爆♥炸♥肯定破坏了防护罩的 发电机.
Did you see that?
你看见了吗?
The force shield disappeared. We ran. Sounds easy.
防护罩消失了,然后我们就跑了. 听起来好像很轻松.
Well, I wouldn't say that.
我可不会这么说.
Are you sure you're telling me everything?
你肯定把一切都告诉我了吗?
Oh. I tried to go for the naqahdah.
哦.我还试着去拿那夸达.
Carter, forget that! Leave it!
卡特,别管它!随它去!
But Colonel O'Neill ordered me to leave it.
但是欧尼尔上校命令我丢下它.
That's everything?
那就是发生的一切吗?
Yeah.
是的.
You're not serious?
你不是认真的吧?
What?
什么?
We still don't know about the targets involved.
我们还不知道他们的任务目标会是什么.
In the event that we do proceed,
在现在的形势下,
剧集 | 星际之门 SG-1(1997) | 导航列表